Page 27 of 613 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127527 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    that looks awesome

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm rejoining the Avengers would be very interesting and long overdue. If it is true, I hope her tenure turns out to be better than the last time she was a member.
    omg her first tenure with the avengers was so disappointing. it was on the level of guggs gold. no thank you. I hope we are not getting anything as remotely close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    yeah, and it has a suprisingly diverse and fun roster, especially the x-men side
    oh you've played it already? who would you say is the most powerful on the game? it seems she has only two specials lightning and tornado. are there any other moves that unlock as you play?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh you've played it already? who would you say is the most powerful on the game? it seems she has only two specials lightning and tornado. are there any other moves that unlock as you play?
    not played its not available where i live yet but they have all the characthers in their official site and the characthers available are pretty interesting in my opinion, and no i dont think so, some charachters have 3 skill instead of four for some reason im not sure why

not played its not available where i live yet but they have all the characthers in their official site and the characthers available are pretty interesting in my opinion, and no i dont think so, some charachters have 3 skill instead of four for some reason im not sure why
    I see. but wait. if storm only has three I only saw two power moves. lightning and wind. what was the third for her.

thanks for all your insight too!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I see. but wait. if storm only has three I only saw two power moves. lightning and wind. what was the third for her.

thanks for all your insight too!

Okay I looked around lots of characthers have 1 pass and 3 active abilities, they are the easier start up characthers for people to pick up, popular ones as well like cap, spider man, etc

Storm has passive that gives her a shield out of combat, once the shield is broken its a movement speed buff, a chain lighting, a tornado that grows in size and stuns and her ulti is a lighting strike in an area that goes from a small circle to an x, it slows, executes (up to 3 times more damage the lower the target is) and a fulll reset on kill, so if it kills you can use it immediatly again

so simple and straight forward, but very very destructive
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-16-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Okay I looked around lots of characthers have 1 pass and 3 active abilities, they are the easier start up characthers for people to pick up, popular ones as well like cap, spider man, etc

Storm has passive that gives her a shield out of combat, once the shield is broken its a movement speed buff, a chain lighting, a tornado that grows in size and stuns and her ulti is a lighting strike in an area that goes from a small circle to an x, it slows, executes (up to 3 times more damage the lower the target is) and a fulll reset on kill, so if it kills you can use it immediatly again

so simple and straight forward, but very very destructive
    wow thank you! that does sound pretty powerful. I thought I saw a chain but I saw it in one instance and didnt another. I'm going to go through videos you sent more thoroughly once I'm off.

I was thinking about the nemesis of every X-Men, i know is hard because is a team book and many victories are achieved in team work but some enemies are more closer to especific heroes, Logan Vs Sabretooth ect...

What would be Storm nemesis ?? or the closest to be Storm nemesis ??

BANNED

basicaly a loop combo, you kill one your abilities are ready for the other, but she has no true mobility so she probably dies very quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    I was thinking about the nemesis of every X-Men, i know is hard because is a team book and many victories are achieved in team work but some enemies are more closer to especific heroes, Logan Vs Sabretooth ect...

mhhh.... shadow king perhaps?

Storm hasn't been developed properly as a solo hero to answer this in a satisfactory manner.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I would say the following:
    shadow king
    adversary
    demurge
    meruda

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    The barbz are iconic wbk
    I would disagree and say Storm fans are the Beyhive, I really dislike the Barbz and will have no part of their fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    I would disagree and say Storm fans are the Beyhive, I really dislike the Barbz and will have no part of their fandom.
    how are the barbz and beyhive different.

how are the barbz and beyhive different.
    Not a lot. But the Barbz are enablers. Nicki Minaj is a hot MESS.

Back to topic,

Storm in Marvel War looks similar to Eudora in Mobile Legends. She's a mage type. They are strong late game when they gain all their best-in-slot gear. Their main weakness will be mobility and squishiness, which is STANDARD for glass cannon mages in any MOBA game.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    Not a lot. But the Barbz are enablers. Nicki Minaj is a hot MESS.

Back to topic,

Storm in Marvel War looks similar to Eudora in Mobile Legends. She's a mage type. They are strong late game when they gain all their best-in-slot gear. Their main weakness will be mobility and squishiness, which is STANDARD for glass cannon mages in any MOBA game.
    yea I alsondont like all she displays is lightning and wind. where is the the ice/heat aspects of power..its a mobile game is it's not expected to have vast display of her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    The barbz are iconic wbk
    they mad cause Storm is a Barb.