Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    1. No I’m not. You simply misunderstood.
    2. Ok, there’s a lot here that needs to be clarified. Because most of what you said is incorrect. But I’m going to leave that alone.
    3. You are Incorrect . Because there only 3.

Your right it is my opinion. Hence why I said IMO. But you tried to take it as fact. Anyway, that’s all I got on this topic.
    1. Alright
    2. LT is not constantly saving the multiverse from every event. I stated he also has people working for him which is probably not true. But what I meant was there are being like Phoenix, Watchers, Merlyn, Roma, Eternity, Infinity and etc watching over the multiverse and some help prevent threats. The only difference is LT balances and Judge the multiverse. So again using your logic what's the point of Hadari Yao when LT balances everything? What's the point of certain gods and position when there's LT? So what did I state that was wrong? The watchers watch over the multiverse to gain knowledge. Literally stated by Marvel they watch over every civilization from start to end.
    3. There's four. Destiny of life connect travel to all of CREATION. Which makes it a nexuses to all realities. Literally all a nexuses does is connect dimensions. But when it connect to all realities it's a Nexus of all realities. If you don't accept it argue with Roma for helping explain it and the writers of Spider man who came up with Destiny of Life.

That's not an opinion saying She's not powerful to begin with. That's a claim you have no evidence that she not powerful. You have actual feats and statements that she's on her father level. Saying she's not powerful means a street leveler to high tier can beat her even though that's beyond false.
    Last edited by KLY360; 07-01-2020 at 12:33 AM.