Page 457 of 613 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    It's funny how this video premiered today, and my black costume Storm action figure arrived in the mail today. Coincidence?
    Definitely not a coincidence boo!

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    This video was extremely well done.
    I thought so too but can someone help me out here? When did Storm bend light and make herself invisible?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Definitely not a coincidence boo!

I thought so too but can someone help me out here? When did Storm bend light and make herself invisible?
    I will have to look up the issue but it was when Professor X asked her to steal something from a government base. If I remember correctly.she used rain water.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I will have to look up the issue but it was when Professor X asked her to steal something from a government base. If I remember correctly.she used rain water.
    oh i remember that issue I dont recall her doing that but now I need to look it up again thanks boo

read the issue and I didn't see anything there uncanny 305? right?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-23-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

oh i remember that issue I dont recall her doing that but now I need to look it up again thanks boo

read the issue and I didn't see anything there uncanny 305? right?
    How odd, I remember her using raindrop to make herself partially invisible and I was sure it was that issue.

Now I gotta research.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

How odd, I remember her using raindrop to make herself partially invisible and I was sure it was that issue.

Now I gotta research.
    I'm gonna check it again

I think that video maybe was referring to this issue:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-24-2020 at 12:29 AM.

Incredible Member

I just need an explanation on what power she is tapping into. How powerful is she when she tapping into her GODHOOD? How does she compare to other Gods?

I just feel like Marvel is playin with our emotions.
    Well since she's a goddess her powers are divine by nature. Divine is just another source of magic but for gods. Which means this could be Storm magic potential.

Marvel stated and shown on panel she scales above Adversary. He was stated to be pan-dimensional, Haven with his powers created a plane of existence where half of you stood in all of creation and the other half in nothing, defeated Roma twice first time she had the matrix energy and second time her own powers which were still cosmic level, stronger than Shaman Forge (who tore through the heavens which is a lot of dimensions and it was confirmed by Magik), blocked Darkchylde Magik powers, and controlled the starlight citadel which is a nexus.

He's so powerful Forge had to use a hax spell for him both times.
    Last edited by KLY360; 09-24-2020 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Well since she's a goddess her powers are divine by nature. Divine is just another source of magic but for gods. Which means this could be Storm magic potential.

Marvel stated and shown on panel she scales above Adversary. He was stated to be pan-dimensional, Haven with his powers created a plane of existence where half of you stood in all of creation and the other half in nothing, defeated Roma twice first time she had the matrix energy and second time her own powers which were still cosmic level, stronger than Shaman Forge (who tore through the heavens which is a lot of dimensions and it was confirmed by Magik), blocked Darkchylde Magik powers, and controlled the starlight citadel which is a nexus.

He's so powerful Forge had to use a hax spell for him both times.
    yes adversary was and is a beast. the fact that ororo was able to dispel him as easily as she did speaks volumes to her abilities. im really wanting to see what she can do now that she is a full power!

Incredible Member

yes adversary was and is a beast. the fact that ororo was able to dispel him as easily as she did speaks volumes to her abilities. im really wanting to see what she can do now that she is a full power!
    Right because Roma with her own powers stated her powers equal her title and much more "Multiversal, Celestial, Omniversal" guardian
    Battling the chaos wave(She lost but tanked it)
    Pan-dimensional being of all her interdimensional versions in existence example if you take all the Earths in existence and fused them and destroy it. You would be multiversal.
    Rearranging the starlight citadel which is a doorway to every dimension in existence
    Tanking and destroying Mastermind, who had the power to destroy Otherworld (a pan dimension which intersects all dimensions) and split the multiverse.
    Even has the matrix energy once which is also multiversal

Yet in every encounter with Adversary she needed Forge to use the spirit spell to cut off Adversary powers and seal him.

Meanwhile Storm obliterated his physical form which can tank molecular destruction, overpowered his spirit form and got him sealed.
    Last edited by KLY360; 09-24-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Omg thank you for this information and consideration of our thoughts in the regards. Your project has me much intrigued and I would love to help in anyway that I can as it relates to the All-Goddess. Where is the main thread where this is being discussed?
    OMG I didn't like you to our thread >_<

This is the preliminary thread where we are discussing ideas for the fanime/anime Marvel series: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...non-think-tank

Don't be shy! All contributions from fans will be credited in one way or another

True love.... Real love

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Right because Roma with her own powers stated her powers equal her title and much more "Multiversal, Celestial, Omniversal" guardian
    Battling the chaos wave(She lost but tanked it)
    Pan-dimensional being of all her interdimensional versions in existence example if you take all the Earths in existence and fused them and destroy it. You would be multiversal.
    Rearranging the starlight citadel which is a doorway to every dimension in existence
    Tanking and destroying Mastermind, who had the power to destroy Otherworld (a pan dimension which intersects all dimensions) and split the multiverse.
    Even has the matrix energy once which is also multiversal

Yet in every encounter with Adversary she needed Forge to use the spirit spell to cut off Adversary powers and seal him.

Meanwhile Storm obliterated his physical form which can tank molecular destruction, overpowered his spirit form and got him sealed.
    all of this was 100% fact! I so love how coates connected elements of canon from claremont uncanny days.

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    OMG I didn't like you to our thread >_<

This is the preliminary thread where we are discussing ideas for the fanime/anime Marvel series: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...non-think-tank

Don't be shy! All contributions from fans will be credited in one way or another
    I will definitely read through and contribute when I get a moment thank you again for considering our input!!

True love.... Real love

Geez...this is still going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    what is still going on beloved?

I'm seeing A LOT of misinformation surrounding these two so for the lurkers I just want to remind them bp and storm are still here!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I saw "son" in that last pic and my heart skipped a beat lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I saw "son" in that last pic and my heart skipped a beat lol.
    you never know what the xoffices have in store for these two