Page 458 of 613 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 9190

She has never been shown to bend light to become invisible. Someone added that to her wiki and fools have been parroting it since. In theory with her control over electromagnetism, she could lens photons around, but I know of no such feat in her canon.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what is still going on beloved?

I'm seeing A LOT of misinformation surrounding these two so for the lurkers I just want to remind them bp and storm are still here!!!

I would have chosen a different actress/performer to make a point, lol. She's on an episode of "Where are they now?", lol.

BK you got 2 more months to enjoy Storm and BP before Coates loads up the truck and moves out the neighborhood.

After that, it's open season!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

And now that I have the floor I wanna dispel one of the biggest misinformation surrounding these two. That is that there was no history between the two prior to their marriage:

Marvel Team Up (1972): Issue 100

Black Panther (1998): Issue 27

Uncanny Xmen 387 (2000)

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

And now that I have the floor I wanna dispel one of the biggest misinformation surrounding these two. That is that there was no history between the two prior to their marriage:

Marvel Team Up (1972): Issue 100

Black Panther (1998): Issue 27

Uncanny Xmen 387

Yeah, alot of us have been saying that for years but y'know, some people(can I say haterz?) have a very biased agenda. They think Storm and T'Challa met on 90 Day Fiance or something.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I saw "son" in that last pic and my heart skipped a beat lol.
    Now that would be hilarious. Storm and BP break up and then Storm finds out she's pregnant. Of course the X-Writers will hide that from T'Challa until the child is a full grown adult who either doesn't know T'Challa is his real dad or hates his father and only lives to see him destroyed.

Hmmm.....I think there's a comicbook in there somewhere. After the Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I would have chosen a different actress/performer to make a point, lol. She's on an episode of "Where are they now?", lol.

BK you got 2 more months to enjoy Storm and BP before Coates loads up the truck and moves out the neighborhood.

After that, it's open season!
    Hey now!!!! Watch your mouth. I love me some Tisha!!!! And I love that song too!!!

Also when its real its forever so whether Coates is here or not the true T'choro Fans will always ride for them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, alot of us have been saying that for years but y'know, some people(can I say haterz?) have a very biased agenda. They think Storm and T'Challa met on 90 Day Fiance or something.
    Lololol at 90 fiance!!!! That is so accurate!!!! But what are they? Haters, trolls all the above to me. I think those who perpetuate such an ill-informed narrative do so to an audience who does not know their history. They have had ties since the 70s that has been expanded upon over the years. However, you are absolutely right about their purpose and agenda that is why I've decided not to engage in their shenanigans. They surely wouldn't come into these parts with such mess. Emma is still garbage and whether they understand it or like it Storm is connected to Wakanda. She is just not the help maid of the Xmen, even though they would prefer she be just that.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    She has never been shown to bend light to become invisible. Someone added that to her wiki and fools have been parroting it since. In theory with her control over electromagnetism, she could lens photons around, but I know of no such feat in her canon.
    Thanks Yoga!!! You are the resident Storm sage here so I know that since you have confirmed it is NOT true!!! I do agree she should be able to as you characterized so Hickman let's make it happen.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-24-2020 at 02:17 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

True love.... Real love

Love this so much. I'll soak it in now because I don't know how much longer the powers that be will keep them together. Thanks for sharing their love.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Love this so much. I'll soak it in now because I don't know how much longer the powers that be will keep them together. Thanks for sharing their love.
    you're welcome boo! I love my black love and will forever appreciate it however long it may last.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-24-2020 at 06:42 PM.

Never forget Ororo dont F@CK WITH EMMA:

Praise the Hadari Yao!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Red face

Praise the Hadari Yao!
    Ha, ha. Great selections. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Ha, ha. Great selections. Thank you.
    you're welcome boo I'm glad you liked!! (^_^)

Astonishing Member

Praise the Hadari Yao!
    This brings up a pretty good question. How would you classify Storm and Frost's current relationship under this Krakao era?

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I saw "son" in that last pic and my heart skipped a beat lol.
    you never know what the xoffices have in store for these two
    Krakoa Law: Make More Mutants

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    This brings up a pretty good question. How would you classify Storm and Frost's current relationship under this Krakao era?
    Storm let it be known that she doesnt f--k with Emma. She had a moment of weakness when she was grieving Kitty but that hasnt changed their relationship. Emma still tries her (as recently as the GS issue) and Storm shows hostility. Storm tolerates her but she will never call Emma a friend

BANNED

Im a big fan of Ororo and betsy's friendship, so I hope we see them interact as fellow sword champions