Page 465 of 613 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 9190
    Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    You're welcome beloved.

So there are whispers Anna Diop is being looked at to play a really big role in the mutant MCU. I can see her playing Storm:

Anna is so stunning I would not be against this choice, just like they did with Gal due to her really slim frame if they put some muscle on her id love this choice. Her skin tone, her beauty I do like this choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    T'Challa and Ororo are like the Romeo and Juliet of the Marvel universe. Forbidden lovers from two separate worlds who have the odds stacked against them. The X-office doesn't want them to be together. A lot of Black Panther fans don't want them to be together. There is speculation that they might break up again during X of Swords, but I really hope that's not true. Just let them be happy for once.
    I wouldn't say a LOT of Black Panther fans don't want Storm with Black Panther, since I don't know exactly how large Black Panther's fan base is. All I know is SOME Black Panther fans don't want them together, based on the comments that are posted in the Black Panther thread whenever the relationship is brought up. There are probably a lot of Black Panther fans who read the thread, never post in it and therefore never make their feelings about the union known.. Just like I don't know how large Storm's fan base is and I don't know exactly how many Storm fans approve or disapprove of the relationship. I have a feeling that there are a lot of Storms fans that never post, just lurk and never let their feelings/opinions of the Storm-Black Panther relationship be known.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 09-28-2020 at 05:33 AM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I wouldn't say a LOT of Black Panther fans don't want Storm with Black Panther, since I don't know exactly how large Black Panther's fan base is. All I know is SOME Black Panther fans don't want them together, based on the comments that are posted in the Black Panther thread. There are probably a lot of Black Panther fans who read the thread, never post in it and therefore never make their feelings about the union known.
    I'll take it further. Some BP fans don't want them together because and if their relationship won't be recognized across Marvel. Now, this doesn't mean T'Challa showing up in X-books every month or Storm proclaiming her love every issue in some poetic soliloquy. But it also doesn't mean that she swaps spit with te next mutant hero/villain to make an appearance. Plain and simple, respect the relationship.

Now, I posted a link about Storm possibly betraying the X-Men and your Storm Raiders don't have any comment? I am utterly shocked, shocked I say!

You're welcome beloved.

So there are whispers Anna Diop is being looked at to play a really big role in the mutant MCU. I can see her playing Storm:

I'd love this!
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'd love this!
    Agreed. She's terrific. She pulls of strength and vulnerability and poise and grace and she's beautiful. I can definitely see it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'll take it further. Some BP fans don't want them together because and if their relationship won't be recognized across Marvel. Now, this doesn't mean T'Challa showing up in X-books every month or Storm proclaiming her love every issue in some poetic soliloquy. But it also doesn't mean that she swaps spit with te next mutant hero/villain to make an appearance. Plain and simple, respect the relationship.

Now, I posted a link about Storm possibly betraying the X-Men and your Storm Raiders don't have any comment? I am utterly shocked, shocked I say!
    It was already soundly debunked in XM 12

Anna Diop...loveloveLOVE...reminds me of David Yardin's Storm
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-28-2020 at 09:45 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It was already soundly debunked in XM 12
    It was all a ruse to lull the X-Men into a false sense of security while Storm prepares to slaughter the X-Men. They've had it coming for a long time now.

Who better than a friend?

LOL! That would be all levels of Avengers-cliche.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Not sure if this was already posted in the thread.

https://www.gamesradar.com/the-class...st-x-men-ever/
    As someone already confirmed we debunked this rumour 50-100 pages ago when all those leaks came out. We do not think that Storm is the backstabber.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    As someone already confirmed we debunked this rumour 50-100 pages ago when all those leaks came out. We do not think that Storm is the backstabber.
    I think creation pretty much confirmed the classified character is not storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I think creation pretty much confirmed the classified character is not storm.
    So I guess y'all just skipped over Devaishwarya's post? From 09:30 yesterday morning? Where she responded to my post? See below?

Devaishwarya - "It was already soundly debunked in XM 12

Anna Diop...loveloveLOVE...reminds me of David Yardin's Storm"
    And she Loves, Loves, Loves Anna Diop! Reminds her of David Yardin's Storm.

Devaishwarya is male, actually.
    And I believe a few members (more than a few, really) have me on ignore. LOL...it's all good, though.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I would hope that Marvel does her better than the way DC did. They gave her the WORST wigs/ outfits as Starfire and then wrote an unrecognizable character and expected fans to not tear her apart.
    They did her so dirty on Titans lol. I'm shocked that someone even thought to put up those initial photos of her as Starfire. But they mostly fixed her in the most recent season and I think she's generally recognized as the strongest actor on the show so I'm happy for her. She'd be an amazing Storm so hopefully when Titans ends Marvel can scoop her up. She's got leading lady potential written all over her.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

So I guess y'all just skipped over Devaishwarya's post? From 09:30 yesterday morning? Where she responded to my post? See below?

And she Loves, Loves, Loves Anna Diop! Reminds her of David Yardin's Storm.
    I saw it but i wanted to respond to you directly beloved.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I love this, so cool I just had to post it here:

ororosw.jpg
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”