Page 528 of 613 FirstFirst ... 28428478518524525526527528529530531532538578 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 9190
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if HiX-Man/Dauterman were indeed trolling us with that...as a sort of inside joke going along with the fans. I'm sure they know we call her "Lightning Lass" and why we do.
    The X office has been trolling for years chief, it ain't really funny and I'm all for some jokes but uh i wouldn't be trolling if i was in they're position. The HiXmen comics are pretty much in a grey state and unlike everyone else here that enjoys this direction it's pretty clear how this writing moves to keep a tired narrative alive not only that I'm not surprised these X fans are drinking the metaphorical kool aid of this storyline that will potentially end up in another pointless squabble that really at the end of the day will only effect the "mutants". That old head Duggan already losing people, so a joke about Storm being a lighting jobber isn't something i would do considering our girl Ro isn't exactly getting the proper development and that Vita lady didn't help the cause whether you enjoyed the story or not the perception is split. I'm just super sayin.
    Last edited by Mekk80s; 10-23-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Enh.

That's a different opinion...I guess.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Enh.

That's a different opinion...I guess.
    Hey, someone's gotta have different opinions in this fan page. It pays a lot to not be bias, I'm just here for the ride to see where this krakoa thing goes and in terms of Storm well my expectations for my weather waifu are pretty low. Figured some of you would get tired of the "potential so and so" for Ro's development in those soap operas we call comix, until it happens well let's just say the payoff for being neutral is quite the lump some.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Absotively!
    I have a more realistic slant to my bias (irrespective of what others may say and think and feel)....where I keep my expectations at medium so I'm never truly disappointed but remain quite open to having my expectations surpassed. That way I can still enjoy what I read regardless of what the writers have done to/with her.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

New art for Storm by Defendinisart:

28ckdp9guqu51.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post

28ckdp9guqu51.jpg
    That is fantastic! Reminds me a little of Bianchi's art.

28ckdp9guqu51.jpg
    Consider me shooked. Very stunning.
    Texture, shading, her ampleness.
    And those Wakadian accent to the costume
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 10-24-2020 at 05:34 AM.

28ckdp9guqu51.jpg
    LOve the gold

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

MARAUDERS #17

GERRY DUGGAN (W), STEFANO CASELLI (A)

Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

MARVEL vs ALIEN VARIANT COVER by SALVADOR LARROCA

REMATCH! Storm versus Calisto. This time, it's personal.
    I'm not mad at this just not a fight I wanna see again. We already know the outcome...
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 10-24-2020 at 11:42 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

A sketch of Storm and Gambit by Jim Lee:

urcsppmi40v51.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    X-men is now filled with black love. I am loving it and it feels organic. Apoc, his wife, his children, so many mutants of color.
    ...Bishop...
    Synch...
    Shola...
    Darwin...
    Bedlam..., hell pick either one!
    We could have some honest to God development for any of these guys, instead they do ANOTHER retread featuring Storm fighting this chewed up, motor mouth, meth head morlock, Calisto...?? At this point I wonder why my 8yrs old daughter can't get a job in X-office, I'm positive she will at least give us something new. Storm has potential to challenge the damn Phoenix, why we getting this?? This reign of old dude mentality writers needs to end soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    ...Bishop...
    Synch...
    Shola...
    Darwin...
    Bedlam..., hell pick either one!
    We could have some honest to God development for any of these guys, instead they do ANOTHER retread featuring Storm fighting this chewed up, motor mouth, meth head morlock, Calisto...?? At this point I wonder why my 8yrs old daughter can't get a job in X-office, I'm positive she will at least give us something new. Storm has potential to challenge the damn Phoenix, why we getting this?? This reign of old dude mentality writers needs to end soon.
    I'm going to wait to see how it unfolds. I'm thinking it has something to do with just a fight for fun or a precursor battle to the crucible since the solicit for NEw Mutants says once more into the crucible so i'm expecting the reason to be not so straight forward.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

All Hail the Queen... allhail.jpg

Funnily i had a dream the other night of Storm in X- of Swords Ascension and i actually sketched some of the dream. lmao.

Not many posts lately so why not this prob makes no sense to anyone really but it's about Storm.

So like i dreamed like it all came together her hammer, which we find out wasn't changing her it was an aspect of her goddess that was coming out, it was more a gift for a young goddess the only reason loki could make it and she could use it so it was like her divine weapon. And that combined with the Sword Storm went completely omega goddess and basically terraformed Arrako and filled in all the lava holes etc. iT was a great dream. lol.

000.jpg001.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Logan was in the dream too basically at the end Storm became the goddess of Arrako. Maybe that's where the portal in africa use to go.

002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Logan was in the dream too basically at the end Storm became the goddess of Arrako. Maybe that's where the portal in africa use to go.

002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg
    005.jpg End of random Storm dream weirdness.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    LOve the gold

I'm not mad at this just not a fight I wanna see again. We already know the outcome...
    Maybe she can fight The Adversary next time.

If she has time of course.