Page 360 of 470 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 7041
  1. #5386
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I don't know how the Brood scan , Galactic Core feat wasn't confirmation enough of Omega status.
    Me Either. I’m not sure what Marvel was thinking my friend.

    I mean Storm’s Galatic Core Feat is a replica of what Galactus and the Phoenix do. Eat Stars and Planets. How do they Eat Stars Planets you say????

    They take or absorb the Energy From the Stars and Planets............isn’t that EXACTLY what Storm did her in this Galactic Core feat?
    Yes.

  2. #5387
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    absolutely! I love how you described her ability as unique. in a medium that is saturated with mutants with abilities such as super strength, flight, telekinesis, telepathy, etc., Ororo's abilities truly set her aside from the rest. I love this about her.

    Just a step further on your analysis, I'm sure that when Ororo sees the world as patterns of energy she also sees people as such as well. how deviating could she be if she so chose to manipulate the internal energies that make up the human body!
    Oh she definitely can. That's why it's hard to fight her in one on one because she can see the electrical currents running through the body so it almost gives her a premonition like power in hand to hand combat. Also what she did to sinister and the electricity in his brain which made mystique even take note not to mess with the goddess.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  3. #5388
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Oh she definitely can. That's why it's hard to fight her in one on one because she can see the electrical currents running through the body so it almost gives her a premonition like power in hand to hand combat. Also what she did to sinister and the electricity in his brain which made mystique even take note not to mess with the goddess.
    As I said MANY TIMES BEFORE!!

    I want Storm to seize and take control of peoples nervous system. If she can turn Sinister’s Brain Off I don’t see why she can’t prohibit you from moving or thinking or anything since Storm can stop and move your Nerves.

    Yes. :-)

  4. #5389
    Astonishing Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the solar wind feat were pretty cool especially the one in her solo that she manipulated on a global level but it just didn't make my top 3 :



    One of my favorite frontispieces by Arthur Adams in CLASSIC X-MEN was the one for the reprint of the issue with the outer space solar winds feat.

  5. #5390
    BANNED misty101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    234

    Default

    who wants more classic lerks for storm

  6. #5391
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    who wants more classic lerks for storm
    what do you mean by lerks?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  7. #5392
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    As I said MANY TIMES BEFORE!!

    I want Storm to seize and take control of peoples nervous system. If she can turn Sinister’s Brain Off I don’t see why she can’t prohibit you from moving or thinking or anything since Storm can stop and move your Nerves.

    Yes. :-)
    It should be fairly easy not to mention the body is made up of 70 percent water and now we know for a fact storm can control that too though most of her fans knew it when she lifted the black bird from the bottom of the ocean. She could control the water, evaporate it, and thats not even counting what she could do to the nervous system. No being with a human like physiology should really stand a chance.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  8. #5393
    Incredible Member Dipter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Do you thinks Storm's abilities should make her capable of creating life?

  9. #5394
    BANNED misty101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    what do you mean by lerks?
    Looks or lewks

  10. #5395
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Do you thinks Storm's abilities should make her capable of creating life?
    in a way she can when she was using her powers those plants grew naturally. so i think she can stimulate life but to create it she would need someone if we are talking human to create the physical body but she could embue it with life via giving it the resources a body needs to work. But alone i don't think she could just create a life.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  11. #5396
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Looks or lewks
    ahhh okay thanks. i like her new costume but i will always love her original which is surprising because my first exposure to xmen was when i was like 8 via the cartoon but i have never drawn storm in her cartoon outfit now that i think about it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  12. #5397
    Fantastic Member Jalysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I don't know how the Brood scan , Galactic Core feat wasn't confirmation enough of Omega status.
    Yet, certain writers would hand out the Omega classification/description like candy to other characters.

  13. #5398
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Yet, certain writers would hand out the Omega classification/description like candy to other characters.
    That's why i'm glad hickman redefined it. When Betsy was named an omega level telepath though i love me some betsy i knew then from top to bottom the x-team had something against strong black women.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  14. #5399
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It should be fairly easy not to mention the body is made up of 70 percent water and now we know for a fact storm can control that too though most of her fans knew it when she lifted the black bird from the bottom of the ocean. She could control the water, evaporate it, and thats not even counting what she could do to the nervous system. No being with a human like physiology should really stand a chance.
    Exactly.

    That’s exactly why I want Storm to do it. Everyone else gets power ups and new forms and random skill sets. It’s only Fair Storm does too.

  15. #5400
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It should be fairly easy not to mention the body is made up of 70 percent water and now we know for a fact storm can control that too though most of her fans knew it when she lifted the black bird from the bottom of the ocean. She could control the water, evaporate it, and thats not even counting what she could do to the nervous system. No being with a human like physiology should really stand a chance.
    can she control water or can she control elements that affects water? I always try to distinguish it that I haven't seen her controlling water per se but i have seen her using temperature to change the state of water or use air to mold water in to a bubble to go under water then i come to the conclusion that it is just semantics because it falls under water manipulation regardless

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •