Page 92 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think Kitty's Death is a possible start to them TRYING to be Friends.
    I dont think they could ever truly be friends but it could lead to ororo being more open to trusting her. I think that mokent of emma sharing her feelings about her speech was a very nice moment. we saw ororo in her most vulnerable state crying and expressing her emotion (something we seldom see). we then see emma sharing how she was inspired by ororo, which in her way to offer ororo hope was also allowing herself to be vulnerable to someone she has had a complicated past with. though condensed there was a lot there I just wish duggan would have went a bit deeper with it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont think they could ever truly be friends but it could lead to ororo being more open to trusting her. I think that mokent of emma sharing her feelings about her speech was a very nice moment. we saw ororo in her most vulnerable state crying and expressing her emotion (something we seldom see). we then see emma sharing how she was inspired by ororo, which in her way to offer ororo hope was also allowing herself to be vulnerable to someone she has had a complicated past with. though condensed there was a lot there I just wish duggan would have went a bit deeper with it.
    All of that you just said are building blocks to becoming Friends.

I think Storm and Emma can truly be Friends. They both have to let go ALL that Bagage and animosity they have for each other.

And this Issue showed us that....Storm and Emma can ACTUALLY truly be Friends and trust each other. But not immediately. It's going to take some time.

It may not be now or next issue or next year, but their IS a possibility. A Chance.

And if the Story Calls for it or the Direction Calls for it....then they will always be Enemies. I feel like this is a good Development for both Characters to finally start moving forward and leaving the past in the past. And Try to be Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    All of that you just said are building blocks to becoming Friends.

I think Storm and Emma can truly be Friends. They both have to let go ALL that Bagage and animosity they have for each other.

And this Issue showed us that....Storm and Emma can ACTUALLY truly be Friends and trust each other. But not immediately. It's going to take some time.

It may not be now or next issue or next year, but their IS a possibility. A Chance.

And if the Story Calls for it or the Direction Calls for it....then they will always be Enemies. I feel like this is a good Development for both Characters to finally start moving forward and leaving the past in the past. And Try to be Friends.
    there is a reason why ororo doesnt trust emma. none of that has changed simply because kitty died. emma is going to have to work towards building those bridges as she burned most if not all of them many years ago.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

there is a reason why ororo doesnt trust emma. none of that has changed simply because kitty died. emma is going to have to work towards building those bridges as she burned most if not all of them many years ago.
    But that's what this scene shows us is that it can. It's just a process they have to go through.

I'm kinda torn, I don't mind that a bigger altercation didn't happen since it honestly wasn't Emma's fault but I'm not sure I completely buy them finding comfort in each other. I think I'd prefer them immediatly making plans to find out what happened and how to get her back and finding trust in each other while getting to work.

BANNED

i kinda liked it since emma was for once compassionate and respectfull of ororo. where before shed have been snarky, bitchy and misdirecting the blame, or mocking the situation to avoid being vulnerable and honest
    im a huge emma fan but she never made it easy to ease tensions, in here at the very least she saw ororo as another person, not as a rival to overtrow or someone to talk down to

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i kinda liked it since emma was for once compassionate and respectfull of ororo. where before shed have been snarky, bitchy and misdirecting the blame, or mocking the situation to avoid being vulnerable and honest
    im a huge emma fan but she never made it easy to ease tensions, in here at the very least she saw ororo as another person, not as a rival to overtrow or someone to talk down to
    that is what I thought was huge that emma opened up emotionally to ororo in a way she never has before. I dont like emma for all the trolling and attempts on ororo's life in the past but seeing her open up to her in this way is a step towards perhaps working towards a reconciliation I can stomach.

I'm just ready for ororo to finally show what makes her omega. at this point I've yet to see it.

BANNED

that is what I thought was huge that emma opened up emotionally to ororo in a way she never has before. I dont like emma for all the trolling and attempts on ororo's life in the past but seeing her open up to her in this way is a step towards perhaps working towards a reconciliation I can stomach.

I'm just ready for ororo to finally show what makes her omega. at this point I've yet to see it.
    yea its a cute moment and a decent start, but there needs to be a lot more for them to be on good terms

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    yea its a cute moment and a decent start, but there needs to be a lot more for them to be on good terms
    exactly. I'm all for it if emma acknowledges some of the messed up ish she has done to miss yao. let's see where things go.

I have very little use for the red queen, yet I can't wait to see Shaw get his just reward. I hope Storm is part of his comeuppance.

Wake me up when we do something outside of huge lightning bolts
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Wake me up when we do something outside of huge lightning bolts
    what would have been cute was seeing her unleash subconsciously on the weather outside Emma's home. kinda like we saw when wolverine died.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Love that marvel is spending some coin on Storm now. this was funny and well done.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I loved this very good.

But, NOW Marvel wants to acknowledge that she is one of the Top Players in the Marvel Universe......? Ok, Marvel I shall hold you too that.