Page 531 of 613 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    One more since they involve our girl. Well three but its the same pic, i go through a lot of changes between layers before i finish if i do.

Your Ororo is great! Also love how Scott and Jean are always just chilling in the background.

Reading up on the one she drew makes me even more excited!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

#kinginblack
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

#kinginblack
    the shrapnels around her and the visible breathing give me to understand that she was trapped or frozen.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    the shrapnels around her and the visible breathing give me to understand that she was trapped or frozen.
    perhaps its preview art for black in king. I didnt think she was appearing in it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's a nice panel. It seems she's attacking those flying creatures with a combination of freezing cold hurricane-force winds and lightning.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Fantastic Member

perhaps its preview art for black in king. I didnt think she was appearing in it.
    after seeing King in Black's trailer, I'm sure she actually gonna participated in the event with some other X-mens, after all this is a crossover

#kinginblack
    Awesomeness.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    True but can't please them all so why try. I just don't get honestly why others care what others want or don't want to the extent in a passive aggressive way, not saying your post in particular they have to make digs that i'm sure most will ignore but will prob bother someone. What's the point. If people are okay with medicore storm and lighnting lass and that's the story they are will to read then cool, if not then cool. Debating an issue, a scene, or even a run is one thing and no doubt can be passionate but then on the flip there is petty. Again not saying that your post in particular but to a lesser extent in the same vein. But to each their own. If we all like the character i don't get all the outside ulterior stuff like we have some ownership stake or something. I'm just here for Storm.
    I mean these are open discussions and people are gonna have different perspectives. If some fans are inconsistent with their attitudes towards Storm's use or casting aspersions on other characters without a good argument then those ideas get criticized. No one is free from having their public thoughts discussed by others if they're making false assumptions or being irrational in their thought process.

Same goes the other way as well, if people support a particular direction for a character that's out the mainstream then they may have others discuss or criticize that viewpoint, that's life. We've seen both sides on this thread and every other thread on CBR lol. People are free to hold whatever opinion they want on a fictional character and others will respond with their own opinions, as long as they're respectful and impersonal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I’d always advocate for better treatment and visibility for Storm but parts of your post is ridiculous (a little slut shame-ish) and ignores context with respect to why some Storm fans justifiably didn’t/still aren’t interested in a BP relationship/connection. And there were and still are plenty of BP fans throwing their own shade so...*shrugs*
    Pretty much. I been noticing Misogynoir jumps right out when it comes to Storm, even from her so-called fans.

spoilers:
    death tarot card
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, it was, but it is not a that bad card. It says spoilers:
    Metamorphose.
    end of spoilers

We all know what this means...

BANNED

Not all of us... Please tell me what that means to you.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Death in tarot never means actual, true death.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Yeah, it was, but it is not a that bad card. It says spoilers:
    Metamorphose.
    end of spoilers

We all know what this means...
    Something good hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Death in tarot never means actual, true death.
    Right. A lot of times it means change or the end of something your going through.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.