Page 10 of 613 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Nope, can't blame Ororo at all. They had sex in T'Challa's plane right after she accepted his marriage proposal, so, ahh, yeah. They wasted no time. LOL.

As for Shuri's statement, I have no idea what she meant, especially since it was posed as a question. They all should know Ororo is a goddess. Honestly, there are lines that Coates have written that makes no sense to me like this one from BP #17 from Ororo to Nakia: "Listen, I am no telepath. However you or T'Challa feel is irrelevant to me, because it is unknowable to me."

Say what? Of course how they feel for each other is relevant to Ororo, especially T'Challa's feelings for Nakia. And why is T'Challa's feelings for Nakia unknowable to Ororo? Did he not tell her? If not, why wouldn't she ask? Okay, I'm going to get off that topic because that line, along with a couple of others, irritated me.

So, Black Panther #20 drops on Jan 22.

Attachment 91053
    I think the fact that BP comes out once a month is adding fuel to the fire for me in Boredom.

If i'm not mistaken this WHOLE are ends in March right??? UGH so long!!!. But if I have to wait for a Big Storm moment at the end of the Arc then so be it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think the fact that BP comes out once a month is adding fuel to the fire for me in Boredom.

If i'm not mistaken this WHOLE are ends in March right??? UGH so long!!!. But if I have to wait for a Big Storm moment at the end of the Arc then so be it.
    yea waiting a whole month is a chore. It would be nice if these issues could drop biweekly.

how do you know this arc ends in March? I'm curious for BP plans moving forward.

hey guys show your love for the all-goddess:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2020
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea waiting a whole month is a chore. It would be nice if these issues could drop biweekly.

how do you know this arc ends in March? I'm curious for BP plans moving forward.
    I don't know. I'm assuming and guessing based off of Marvel's Solicitation in March.

From the Information I heard from a BP fan he has one more year to write for BP. What other plans he has?

WHO KNOWS.......it better be good is all I got to say.

hey guys storm barbie doll is 40% off for today only. it's now 29.99 only through purchase online. if you havent ordered yours make sure you do:

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2020/01...bie-doll-sale/

I don't know. I'm assuming and guessing based off of Marvel's Solicitation in March.

From the Information I heard from a BP fan he has one more year to write for BP. What other plans he has?

WHO KNOWS.......it better be good is all I got to say.
    I hope we get to see what the heck makes storm a goddess or an announcement of a solo or mini would be nice as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I hope we get to see what the heck makes storm a goddess or an announcement of a solo or mini would be nice as well.
    Talk to Coates.

I have been messaging him on Instagram, but he never responds back. I can't find him on Twitter. SO.......we are in the Dark until.

I just realized something. How, come Coates hasn't done any interviews or anything about his current BP book or his future plans?????

Ask, him Kyss your up his butt 24/7 LOL

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

1. oh that plane scene was dope. as larger than life both these characters are I enjoy moments were they are human and engage as such.

2. I liked that line from BP. It reflects upon her insecurities regarding Tchalla and Nakia I believe. I think her vocalizing that their feelings for each other are irrelevant is perhaps a defense mechanism to confront the reality of that situation. Nevertheless, I appreciated her dialogue there because it again shows her humanity in being vulnerable to human emotion such as jealousy.

3. Tchalla definitely had a discussion with Ororo about it per issue 18:

So when she tells nakia their feelings for each other are unknown to her oi believe she is talking from the perspective of their literal feelings. Yes Tchalla may say that was a different time and he didnt know of Ororo, but this doesnt neccesarily addresss his empirical feelings for nakia or nakias for tchalla. Moreover, as I mentioned I think she is responding defensively to this truth revealed to her by Tchalla. It is a guarded reaction to a very complicated situation and ororo doesnt want to reveal her true insecurities, especially to Nakia. At least that is how I see it.

And january 22 is so far away!!!!! thank you
    I interpreted everything Ororo said in that issue as her being vulnerable. That line just read weird to me. Just because T'Challa chose to continue his relationship with Ororo and has his memories back doesn't mean whatever he felt for Nakia suddenly vanished. That's the elephant in the room that hasn't been directly addressed, IMO. And maybe that is what Coates meant by that line. I'm unsure. Part of Ororo's anger and jealousy would likely be that T'Challa developed feelings for another woman while he was away. He returned a somewhat different man than he was when he left, while Ororo is in the same place she was when they were last together.

T'Challa and Nakia may have even had a physical relationship, although I'm uncertain if that is the case. I think Coates is being deliberately vague here as to the exact nature and extent of the T'Challa/Nakia relationship. Or maybe it's me and the information is in the space issues I did not read.

I'm unsure if it ends in March. From the blurb, I don't think it does. This could be a six-issue arc.

Black Panther (2018-) #22
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA - “WAKANDA UNBOUND” part 4 THE GOD KILLER AWAKES! N’Jadaka’s vast army nears Wakanda Prime on Earth — and now even the gods are despair of their chances against him. But Bast will not abandon her avatar, the Black Panther…even if she has to recruit an outsider to save him. The Goddess makes an unexpected ally as the war grows desperate!

BP 22.jpg

BANNED

I'm unsure if it ends in March. From the blurb, I don't think it does. This could be a six-issue arc.

That's not Funny..........

A Six Ar-- F*&^ IT I don't care anymore.

Black Panther (2018-) #22
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA - “WAKANDA UNBOUND” part 4 THE GOD KILLER AWAKES! N’Jadaka’s vast army nears Wakanda Prime on Earth — and now even the gods are despair of their chances against him. But Bast will not abandon her avatar, the Black Panther…even if she has to recruit an outsider to save him. The Goddess makes an unexpected ally as the war grows desperate!

BP 22.jpg
    I bet you the Ally is Adversary. Matter of Fact that's what i'm going with.

It's Adversary.

That's not Funny..........

A Six Ar-- F*&^ IT I don't care anymore.
    Monthlies are pains in the ass. This is why Netflix shows are so popular. We no longer have the patience to wait. We want everything NOW. LOL. I certainly do. This is why waiting for trade is better. But yeah, I don't think issue four is the end. If we're lucky, it'll end in April with issue #23.

BANNED

Monthlies are pains in the ass. This is why Netflix shows are so popular. We no longer have the patience to wait. We want everything NOW. LOL. I certainly do. This is why waiting for trade is better. But yeah, I don't think issue four is the end. If we're lucky, it'll end in April with issue #23.
    Yeah, you might be right. If it was the End it would have been stated in the Solicit. UGH LAME.

This is only hurting his book more. People are getting uninterested...well I am.

I bet you the Ally is Adversary. Matter of Fact that's what i'm going with.

It's Adversary.
    Why do you think it's Adversary? Ororo kicked his ass, so she would make the better ally for Bast. Although I doubt that's the route Coates is going since Ororo would likely already be there fighting alongside the Wakandans. To date, we haven't seen any interaction between Bast and Ororo but Ororo wouldn't be considered an "unexpected ally" though, so I'm unsure who it will be.

BANNED

Why do you think it's Adversary? Ororo kicked his ass, so she would make the better ally for Bast. Although I doubt that's the route Coates is going since Ororo would likely already be there fighting alongside the Wakandans. To date, we haven't seen any interaction between Bast and Ororo but Ororo wouldn't be considered an "unexpected ally" though, so I'm unsure who it will be.
    I don't know i'm guessing. The same reason we are guessing it's Storm. To the Rest of your response.......EXACTLY.

Your right. Storm is already on the Battlefield so how can she be an "Unexpected Ally". Not to mentioned Bast has yet to even acknowledge Storm's Godhood or status or does she even know??? or does she even care???

We don't know. SO, i'm with you. To me the description is Vague as hell.

The ONLY reason i'm guessing Adversary is because of the Cover. T'Challa is leading the Gorilla Bug people whatever the hell they are called.

I don't know i'm guessing. The same reason we are guessing it's Storm. To the Rest of your response.......EXACTLY.

Your right. Storm is already on the Battlefield so how can she be an "Unexpected Ally". Not to mentioned Bast has yet to even acknowledge Storm's Godhood or status or does she even know??? or does she even care???

We don't know. SO, i'm with you. To me the description is Vague as hell.

The ONLY reason i'm guessing Adversary is because of the Cover. T'Challa is leading the Gorilla Bug people whatever the hell they are called.
    Ha, you are right about the cover. They are the same creatures that fought on the Adversary's side. And the Adversary did come about, I think, because Bast had rolled out, leaving a void for the Wakandans. So, yeah, you could be right. It would be funny, though, that they need his help after all they went through to seal his ass away.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I don’t think he did nullify her power. She even tells him that he can’t take her power. And the only good thing Guggenheim accomplished with her character was establishing that power dampener collars no longer work on her.
    Except Duggan has already had her be depowered twice now.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Ha, you are right about the cover. They are the same creatures that fought on the Adversary's side. And the Adversary did come about, I think, because Bast had rolled out, leaving a void for the Wakandans. So, yeah, you could be right. It would be funny, though, that they need his help after all they went through to seal his ass away.
    Exactly. I'm saying it's Adversary for Jokes really. But if i'm right?? Honestly, I will be speechless.........

And I will Laugh my Ass off.

Talk to Coates.

I have been messaging him on Instagram, but he never responds back. I can't find him on Twitter. SO.......we are in the Dark until.

I just realized something. How, come Coates hasn't done any interviews or anything about his current BP book or his future plans?????

Ask, him Kyss your up his butt 24/7 LOL
    oh you messaged him on instagram? what exactly did you say and when di you last send him a message?

and he may have not done anything with interviews because he doesnt know. with as low as sales have been this may be his last rodeo.

and I dont have an instagram or I would. he shut down his twitter after a crazy exchange with cornel west.