Page 104 of 613 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hey boo thanks for sharing!!! I just love your passion for the all-goddess!!!!! I was just reading those reviews. 10/10 and 7/10. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow but I will say I'm excited as well for all these delicious titles to drop. I hope they all live up to it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    We’re literally going to be in Hadari Yao’s mind tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    im shaking in my boots, the last time those 2 went into a mental jorney we found out just how much of a rat xavier is.
    but since storm is a queen and a babe its gonna be the exact polar oposite, but on the same level
    I can’t deal, I just want to go to bed and wake up 24 hours from now!!! Ughh how are we going to survive until tomorrow?? If none of the 4 books that have potential live up to all the Storm hype for this week I’m telling y’all I AM DONE!!! I will wash my hands of all comicdom, do you hear me! I feel like a parched soul in the desert, seeing a cloud approaching on the horizon. That **** better not be a mirage or else!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I can’t deal, I just want to go to bed and wake up 24 hours from now!!! Ughh how are we going to survive until tomorrow?? If none of the 4 books that have potential live up to all the Storm hype for this week I’m telling y’all I AM DONE!!! I will wash my hands of all comicdom, do you hear me! I feel like a parched soul in the desert, seeing a cloud approaching on the horizon. That **** better not be a mirage or else!!!
    its also a set up for whatever happens in storm's own issue

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    WeÂ’re literally going to be in Hadari YaoÂ’s mind tomorrow.

yes you better say this hontey!!

can someone, anyone please make Aaron go away??? why do I see him being the force that again drives a wedge between ororo and tchalla. no more AvX!!!

Avengers writer Jason Aaron is laying out a years-long roadmap for the title that delves into many threads from his past work - and it's possible another clash with the X-Men, who Aaron wrote for years, is on the horizon.

Speaking to Newsarama about his relationship with X-Men writer Jonathan Hickman and how a throwdown between their versions of the venerable teams might look, Aaron hinted that a confrontation between the current Avengers and X-Men of Krakoa is all but inevitable.

JonathanÂ’s plans are continuing to unfold, and as we all know JonathanÂ’s plans tend to stretch forward in terms of years, not just a few issues, years worth of storyline," Aaron explained. "WeÂ’ve seen such a profound shift and change in terms of the X-MenÂ’s place in the Marvel Universe, I think you have to know that change is gonna be reflected not just across all the X-books as weÂ’ve seen, but itÂ’s gonna bleed out into every corner of the Marvel Universe at some point or another."

Aaron wouldn't go any further in hinting at an actual rematch between the teams, who came to blows in 2012's Avengers Vs. X-Men, but did seem affable to the idea - and to a rivalry with Jonathan Hickman, himself a former Avengers writer.

"As long as I donÂ’t have to be in the same room as Jonathan Hickman unless itÂ’s absolutely necessary," Aaron said with a laugh. "I am down for the X-Men continuing to be a big part of the Marvel Universe."
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

hey boo thanks for sharing!!! I just love your passion for the all-goddess!!!!! I was just reading those reviews. 10/10 and 7/10. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow but I will say I'm excited as well for all these delicious titles to drop. I hope they all live up to it though.
    I’m merely the scribe to your illustrious high priest of Storm-dom Kyss! All I can do is hope/pray for the best, so that’s what I’ll do. And wait. Painnnnnfully wait, until tomorrow when this comes on for marvel’s digital release. And it was 10/10 and 8.5/10 for the review ratings btw!!

its also a set up for whatever happens in storm's own issue
    Don’t remind of of that, I’m barely functioning as it is.

right??? I actually woke up today thinking it was Wednesday

but yes if tomorrow turns out to be a dud we gone burn all this ish down!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yes you better say this hontey!!

can someone, anyone please make Aaron go away??? why do I see him being the force that again drives a wedge between ororo and tchalla. no more AvX!!!

Avengers writer Jason Aaron is laying out a years-long roadmap for the title that delves into many threads from his past work - and it's possible another clash with the X-Men, who Aaron wrote for years, is on the horizon.

Speaking to Newsarama about his relationship with X-Men writer Jonathan Hickman and how a throwdown between their versions of the venerable teams might look, Aaron hinted that a confrontation between the current Avengers and X-Men of Krakoa is all but inevitable.

JonathanÂ’s plans are continuing to unfold, and as we all know JonathanÂ’s plans tend to stretch forward in terms of years, not just a few issues, years worth of storyline," Aaron explained. "WeÂ’ve seen such a profound shift and change in terms of the X-MenÂ’s place in the Marvel Universe, I think you have to know that change is gonna be reflected not just across all the X-books as weÂ’ve seen, but itÂ’s gonna bleed out into every corner of the Marvel Universe at some point or another."

Aaron wouldn't go any further in hinting at an actual rematch between the teams, who came to blows in 2012's Avengers Vs. X-Men, but did seem affable to the idea - and to a rivalry with Jonathan Hickman, himself a former Avengers writer.

"As long as I donÂ’t have to be in the same room as Jonathan Hickman unless itÂ’s absolutely necessary," Aaron said with a laugh. "I am down for the X-Men continuing to be a big part of the Marvel Universe."
    Oh lord. But who knows? Maybe T’challa will stand firm by his wife and her family this time? Maybe they’ll stick through this together, maybe even a second union? I know not everyone wants that but it would be at the very least good symmetry. The last schism driving them apart and this one bringing them back together. I know it’s a long shot probably lol but you know me and my chronic ailment of optimism.

right??? I actually woke up today thinking it was Wednesday

but yes if tomorrow turns out to be a dud we gone burn all this ish down!!!!

We need ALL of the chickens gathered for a preemptive ceremony tonight STAT.

I’m merely the scribe to your illustrious high priest of Storm-dom Kyss! All I can do is hope/pray for the best, so that’s what I’ll do. And wait. Painnnnnfully wait, until tomorrow when this comes on for marvel’s digital release. And it was 10/10 and 8.5/10 for the review ratings btw!!

Don’t remind of of that, I’m barely functioning as it is.
    oh you are doing a marvelous job being a scribe for the all-goddess boo!!! and tomorrow cant come fast enough. thanks for clarifying the rating. I'm not sure where I got 7 from ??? lol

Oh lord. But who knows? Maybe T’challa will stand firm by his wife and her family this time? Maybe they’ll stick through this together, maybe even a second union? I know not everyone wants that but it would be at the very least good symmetry. The last schism driving them apart and this one bringing them back together. I know it’s a long shot probably lol but you know me and my chronic ailment of optimism.
    bitch!!! now you know that is what should have happened the first time. ororo and tchalla should have stood together in solidarity not running to their respective sides in the fight. the fact Hickman is involved gives me hope but Aaron doesnt get ororo at all. I really dont want him to hsve anything to do with her ever again. and boo dont change I love your optimism it balances out my pettimism lolol.

BANNED

the early reviews are very very positive at least

no spoilers reviews:
    https://twitter.com/Ororo101/status/1232342971791572993

(links are in the thread)

no spoilers reviews:

thanks beloved. let me check these out boo

Oh man y'all are making it hard not to read these spoilers lol.

BANNED

the reviews are spoiler free.

bitch!!! now you know that is what should have happened the first time. ororo and tchalla should have stood together in solidarity not running to their respective sides in the fight. the fact Hickman is involved gives me hope but Aaron doesnt get ororo at all. I really dont want him to hsve anything to do with her ever again. and boo dont change I love your optimism it balances out my pettimism lolol.
    Not pettimism!!! Lmaooo I fully squealed, you are too much hahaha! Too much and DAMN RIGHT to boot. They should’ve stuck together, even if they had to create their own side, not specifically aligned with either team. Don’t get me wrong the X-men were RIGHT in that storyline but as the living embodiment of the “bridge” between mutantkind and humanity they had an obligation to lead by example! At least to me. I love me a good full circle moment so I hope this opportunity does pan out to officially bring them back together. Until then we shall have to let our Goddess who balances the scales of all things keep us quenched between the worlds of optimism and pettimism!

no spoilers reviews:

Oh girl that’s me! Lmao thanks for the rep though

BANNED

omg??? sorry but it makes sense same names LOL, my bad

ferro got me I thought it was some new reviews lolol. but I love me some ferro and you getting more rep so we all good!!!