Page 105 of 613 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ferro got me I thought it was some new reviews lolol. but I love me some ferro and you getting more rep so we all good!!!
    my bad again lol

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

I can't imagine a trip into Ororo's psyche not involve her feelings about T'Challa, just as it would make sense that thoughts of her parents are also there. The mental trip could show a push pull of her commitment to mutants and Krakoa and the other parts of herself, mainly the humans in her life whom she loves.

It won't happen, but I would love if Jean and Emma found out that Ororo and T'Challa had secretly remarried. Yes, definitely the realm of fanfiction, but I would love it. And it would put two African/African American characters at the center of a big event.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Not pettimism!!! Lmaooo I fully squealed, you are too much hahaha! Too much and DAMN RIGHT to boot. They should’ve stuck together, even if they had to create their own side, not specifically aligned with either team. Don’t get me wrong the X-men were RIGHT in that storyline but as the living embodiment of the “bridge” between mutantkind and humanity they had an obligation to lead by example! At least to me. I love me a good full circle moment so I hope this opportunity does pan out to officially bring them back together. Until then we shall have to let our Goddess who balances the scales of all things keep us quenched between the worlds of optimism and pettimism!
    yes agreed. the xmen were definitely right to want to handle the Phoenix as they had more experience with it and stark and his buddies only made matters worse. and Bush your last line has completely taken me out!!!!! you're are so freaking amazing!!!!! lolololol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I can't imagine a trip into Ororo's psyche not involve her feelings about T'Challa, just as it would make sense that thoughts of her parents are also there. The mental trip could show a push pull of her commitment to mutants and Krakoa and the other parts of herself, mainly the humans in her life whom she loves.

It won't happen, but I would love if Jean and Emma found out that Ororo and T'Challa had secretly remarried. Yes, definitely the realm of fanfiction, but I would love it. And it would put two African/African American characters at the center of a big event.

it would be soooooooooooooo juicy if they found out her and tchalla secretly wed. hickman are you that bold to to there??? lolol

I know that wont happen but it would be weird to see them in her psyche without tchalla appearing. tomorrow cant get here fast enough.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Did someone order sacrificial chickens?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Did someone order sacrificial chickens?
    yes we did boo!!! can you get to work on this?

it would be soooooooooooooo juicy if they found out her and tchalla secretly wed. hickman are you that bold to to there??? lolol

I know that wont happen but it would be weird to see them in her psyche without tchalla appearing. tomorrow cant get here fast enough.

It would be juicy and I would be on the floor. Marvel won't go that route again, although I would be in heaven if they did. I pre-ordered my copy of BP and X-Men. I have no patience.

BANNED

I read the Spoilers and...it's interesting. That's all I will say.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Spoilers for which book?

BANNED

Spoilers for which book?
    Giant Size X-Men: Jean/Emma....It's Interesting.

can you reach out to me?? you know where to go!!

Okay. That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. Interesting good? Or interesting I shouldn't waste my money?

BANNED

pls tell me where to read them.

Okay. That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. Interesting good? Or interesting I shouldn't waste my money?
    interesting doesnt say anything. do you recommend picking it up? will Xtwitter be on fire? that's the type of spoiler free responses we need.

interesting doesnt say anything. do you recommend picking it up? will Xtwitter be on fire? that's the type of spoiler free responses we need.
    BK, you meant this response for Stormphoenix.