Page 11 of 613 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh you messaged him on instagram? what exactly did you say and when di you last send him a message?

and he may have not done anything with interviews because he doesnt know. with as low as sales have been this may be his last rodeo.

and I dont have an instagram or I would. he shut down his twitter after a crazy exchange with cornel west.
    I deleted the message because he never responded so....F*&% IT.

I don't understand what you mean by that. He doesn't know, because of his low sales???

He barely posts anything on Instagram.

I know its a new year but this should've been combined with the old thread.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I know its a new year but this should've been combined with the old thread.
    Last year they started this idea of having new threads each year to keep the threads from becoming so huge they drain the servers too much.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I interpreted everything Ororo said in that issue as her being vulnerable. That line just read weird to me. Just because T'Challa chose to continue his relationship with Ororo and has his memories back doesn't mean whatever he felt for Nakia suddenly vanished. That's the elephant in the room that hasn't been directly addressed, IMO. And maybe that is what Coates meant by that line. I'm unsure. Part of Ororo's anger and jealousy would likely be that T'Challa developed feelings for another woman while he was away. He returned a somewhat different man than he was when he left, while Ororo is in the same place she was when they were last together.

T'Challa and Nakia may have even had a physical relationship, although I'm uncertain if that is the case. I think Coates is being deliberately vague here as to the exact nature and extent of the T'Challa/Nakia relationship. Or maybe it's me and the information is in the space issues I did not read.
    Yes agreed. I think a lot of her resentment and/or jealousy would arise due to tchalla still loving nakia.That would be difficult to accept. a man you have longed for and missed for many weeks returns to tell you he fell for another lover? I couldn't imagine how gut wrenching that would be for her.

I thought nakia and tchalla both agreed indulging their feelings wouldnt be smart considering the ghost of ororo that tortured tchallas mind.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I've been watching this Stormythology Series.

Very Good.

Basically, it's Charles Xavier's Fault that Storm believes she is no Goddess. LOL.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 01-03-2020 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I've been watching this Stormythology Series.

Very Good.

Basically, it's Charles Xavier's Fault that Storm believes she is no Goddess. LOL.
    uhm there were some who've made that point on this website that professor x is to blame lol. but nice you are enjoying the yt series

molecular manipulation of her outfit uncanny 386:

I love my ororo to be extra af. mcu take note
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Happened in TAS, too. Heck, the animators of the (sub-par but serviceable) "WildC.A.T.S." animated series sort of copied the animation aesthetic.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Happened in TAS, too. Heck, the animators of the (sub-par but serviceable) "WildC.A.T.S." animated series sort of copied the animation aesthetic.
    I loved tas storm!!!

and who said ororo didnt have any interaction with tchalla before they married?

tchalla only trusts ororo when he is in trouble:

molecular manipulation of her outfit uncanny 386:

I love my ororo to be extra af. mcu take note
    They got Claremont on the line as consultant and Feige at the wheel. I think we're gonna be okay. <3

and who said ororo didnt have any interaction with tchalla before they married?

tchalla only trusts ororo when he is in trouble:

lol, Jean's like, shut the **** up, Hank. I'm not gonna eat a star again...

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    They got Claremont on the line as consultant and Feige at the wheel. I think we're gonna be okay. <3
    do they really? how do you know this and psylocke is rumored to be the first mutant fo appear in mcu. I'm kinda shocked its not wolverine

lol, Jean's like, shut the **** up, Hank. I'm not gonna eat a star again...
    lolol what did you think of the retcon of her being in a cocoon the while time Phoenix was being the big bad? she did acknowledge that to some degree she was dark Phoenix, which I would agree to as well.

do they really? how do you know this and psylocke is rumored to be the first mutant fo appear in mcu. I'm kinda shocked its not wolverine

lolol what did you think of the retcon of her being in a cocoon the while time Phoenix was being the big bad? she did acknowledge that to some degree she was dark Phoenix, which I would agree to as well.
    Claremont has been intimating in recent interviews he isn't allowed to comment on MCU involvement, which basically is him admitting he is working with them under a NDA.

As for Psylocke in Shang-Chi, I mean, if I were the MCU I might start peppering in mutant cameos, but Psylocke of all characters is a lot to unpack. She could just be a great visual cameo, even named, without having to go all in at this point, but overall I don't put a lot of stock in that rumor(at least not yet).

As for Jean. Yeah, I would have preferred she stayed dead at the end of the Phoenix Saga as it was originally written, and that yes, it was her. Nothing with her since then has ever really eclipsed that storyline. That said, in this run in particular you are pulling these images from, maybe even in the issue you posted with Beast and Jean, a lone survivor of the D'Bari system comes to earth to avenge his people and so Jean essentially takes ownership of the whole Phoenix thing even though it 'wasn't really her'. But even back in the old days, in Inferno or thereabout, in X-Factor, Jean absorbs Maddie's mind(which also has the Phoenix-Jean's memories) into hers, so she actually has all their experiences up to that point too. So it was her. It was all her.

Claremont has been intimating in recent interviews he isn't allowed to comment on MCU involvement, which basically is him admitting he is working with them under a NDA.

As for Psylocke in Shang-Chi, I mean, if I were the MCU I might start peppering in mutant cameos, but Psylocke of all characters is a lot to unpack. She could just be a great visual cameo, even named, without having to go all in at this point, but overall I don't put a lot of stock in that rumor(at least not yet).

As for Jean. Yeah, I would have preferred she stayed dead at the end of the Phoenix Saga as it was originally written, and that yes, it was her. Nothing with her since then has ever really eclipsed that storyline. That said, in this run in particular you are pulling these images from, maybe even in the issue you posted with Beast and Jean, a lone survivor of the D'Bari system comes to earth to avenge his people and so Jean essentially takes ownership of the whole Phoenix thing even though it 'wasn't really her'. But even back in the old days, in Inferno or thereabout, in X-Factor, Jean absorbs Maddie's mind(which also has the Phoenix-Jean's memories) into hers, so she actually has all their experiences up to that point too. So it was her. It was all her.
    1. that's a good observation. I havent seen any discussion ot interviews so this is all news to me.

2. ok yea I wasn't sure how credible the rumors were. it would be cool if it turned out to be true.

3. and agreed with everything you posted

uhm there were some who've made that point on this website that professor x is to blame lol. but nice you are enjoying the yt series
    i know you and me had a convo on it in these very forums. lol. we ahead of our time.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i know you and me had a convo on it in these very forums. lol. we ahead of our time.
    hello lololol. I saw the post and I'm like this ain't nee information boo lol.

no ma'am
    682.jpg
    Last edited by metalclouds; 01-04-2020 at 09:53 AM.