Page 121 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Yin and Yang works well, actually, especially considering the way their heads were positioned. I also thought, and maybe someone already mentioned it here, that the lion with the white mane was her mutant self and the panther (yes, I'm claiming it as a panther, Stormphoenix) represented her Wakandan-elevated godhood. Now, while I loved the silent issue for its stunning images, this kind of guessing is the downside of having little to no dialogue.

Attachment 93857
    Attachment 93858
    I like your interpretation here. it definitely works for me and I like the attention you brought to the lions' faces. And agreed to downside of it being all silent especially seeing there are so many guesses as to what it all means.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

So much violence for a Friday. Wow.

LOL. He smacked the **** out of that other guy. Wait, weren't you the one who said Sue went overboard when she attacked Magneto? Well. Well. Look who's violent pne now. Hmm. I knew you had it in you.

I think LordAllMighty is right. Take a look at the tail on each cat. The one with the mane has a tufted tail, which is normal for a lion. But the other one does not. That is a panther's tail.

LOL. I can't believe I'm having a convo about the tail of freakin predatory cats.

Attachment 93849

Attachment 93850
    I had to smack some sense into you that’s not me being violent. Me being violent is punching the Sh** out of ya now I can still do that if ya like? :-)

You said you were in the camp of both Cats looking like Panthers. There’s no way you can mistake a lion with a white mane as a Panther.

That’s why I had to smack some sense into you.

Lawd Jesus people don’t know what a Male Lion or Panther look like. I'm going to have to smack some sense into people.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-28-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I had to smack some sense into you that’s not me being violent. Me being violent is punching the Sh** out of ya now I can still do that if ya like? :-)

You said you were in the camp of both Cats looking like Panthers. There’s no way you can mistake a lion with a white mane as a Panther.

Lawd Jesus people don’t know what a Male Lion or Panther look like. I'm going to have to smack some sense into people.
    I guess your hand will be burning from all of your slaps because I said that I thought it was a mane of hair in the sense of it being deliberately drawn like that to represent Ororo's white hair. Not a literal lion's mane. Honestly, that white lioness stuff never occurred to me. And the fact that there are two of them immediately made me think of Ororo and T'Challa.

lion2.jpg

BANNED

I guess your hand will be burning from all of your slaps because I said that I thought it was a mane of hair in the sense of it being deliberately drawn like that to represent Ororo's white hair. Not a literal lion's mane. Honestly, that white lioness stuff never occurred to me. And the fact that there are two of them immediately made me think of Ororo and T'Challa.

lion2.jpg
    Ok, Come here so I can slap MORE SENSE INTO YOU!!!!!!!

Side Note: Everyone's Theory in here about the Cats was not my Theory.

I just saw them as Animals in her head and the represent Kenya. All the rest of ya'll going deep n **** talking about T'Challa and Storm and the Mane of her Godhood and blah blah.

To me they just Big Cats being on Guard LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

yes that's correct
    Ah thanks, i knew it was some kind of cat.

Thinking about it know couldn't the lion and panther (if it is one) be a representation of bast and her brother Hathor-Sekmet who is the Lion God. would also explain storm's cat like eyes. Not to mention it would make sense if Storm is growing in divinity her deity ancestors would be guarding her divine tree especially if that would be her "paternal" connection in Bast brother. Though it could also be a maternal connection as Basth and her brother can take the form of male or female, both are also directly related to Gaia and the elder gods as well which wouldn't mess with Osthur blessing them again later.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Hatho...et_(Earth-616)
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Apedamak is the storm god of ancient Nubia, and is lion-headed. It would be cool for a writer to expand upon Storm's ancestry and tie him in.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Discussion time brothers and sisters.

Why is it that some like to denounce Storm's feats if they're not performed within an X-book? But in the same breath turn around and acknowledge fears other characters have performed outside of their own mythos?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Ororo with a lightning sword.
    A preview of a cover for a special in the summer, X of Swords, from the panel at C2e2.
    71D5F595-0DF0-49EE-A28A-C52638D36CF0.jpg

Those are definitely lions. You can tell by the bottom part of their maw. Also, Storm has a identity outside T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    A preview of a cover for a special in the summer, X of Swords, from the panel at C2e2.
    Looks nice but I really don't understand why Storm hasn't generated some form of elemental melee weaponry. At this point it its a criminal offense
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Damn, no negative zero ice sword. No vibranium sword. Come on Marvel she's more than just lighting.

BANNED

NICE, this looks silly, but COOL.

I like her Lightning Sword.

NICE, this looks silly, but COOL.

I like her Lightning Sword.
    If I understand correctly the story call on ten swordsmen and on the cover there's like twenty. I'm glad she grace the cover but I wonder who those ten are going to be. Obvi Kurt ,Magic ,Wolverine, One of the Pyslockes,

It would of be cool to see her Ruby become a Weapon.
    Also apon further inspection I do indeed like the hilt or handle of her sword.

Here's a bigger pic.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!