Page 127 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I feel like at this point Storm should have a family of her own by now. I mean Logan has Daken and Laura. Jean and Scott have a whole bunch of people. I really liked that Kymera girl
    I'll take T'wari and the twins for 500 alex. Also part of me wishes Storm at least had a sibling.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I feel like at this point Storm should have a family of her own by now. I mean Logan has Daken and Laura. Jean and Scott have a whole bunch of people. I really liked that Kymera girl
    Bring in that kid from Lifedeath II!!

While that's an interesting point and I could fully get behind Storm having familial connections on the team, I am surprised that you liked Kymera. I don't feel like she was fleshed out enough for me to have an opinion on her one way or the other. I mean, they never even explained her powers.

TPTB keep teasing us with Storm family but never follow through - we've had Kymera, Major X, Torrent, Medea as well as Storm & Black Panther's kids from that one annual. I'd be interested in learning more about any and all of them.

We can't even get proper, consistent focus, interest and characterization with Storm out of the X office. There is no way they are up to the task of trying to extend her family.

Yeah, honestly I don't even like Rachel/Nathan/Nate, Laura/Daken, or the Cuckoos, and think such repetition actually detracts from the original characters. In Ororo's case in particular, there's so much to explore about her own nature, I'd rather the pages and panels go to her. And if we do explore family, I'd like to see her mother's culture fleshed out more specifically, so I'd rather see her ancestors than her descendants.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

She has Major X, Kymera, and MjNari & Spike(these two would require adaption to the comics I believe).

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    We can't even get proper, consistent focus, interest and characterization with Storm out of the X office. There is no way they are up to the task of trying to extend her family.
    Sad but 100% true.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Right.
    I would love to see her parternal Grandparents and her cousin/nephew again that introduce in Black panther. Also her Grandmother from her mother side also introduce in the Black Panther.

I also would say T'Challa and Ororo relationship does provide her family as other poster said with Shuri and Queen Mother .

It would be nice if her Uncle was also capable Villian.

Is it also wrong ,I want Nehezno to be the new Kitty. Ororo is his guardian who to say they don't develop a special bond.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, honestly I don't even like Rachel/Nathan/Nate, Laura/Daken, or the Cuckoos, and think such repetition actually detracts from the original characters. In Ororo's case in particular, there's so much to explore about her own nature, I'd rather the pages and panels go to her. And if we do explore family, I'd like to see her mother's culture fleshed out more specifically, so I'd rather see her ancestors than her descendants.
    Same. I think it's awesome that Storm's line dates back to the dawn of humanity. That one of her ancestors could have been the Sorcerer Supreme of their time. That many of them were magic users(Ashake) or wind riders. I still remember that cool image(and I have mentioned it before) of Storm's ancestor incinerating slavers during colonial times by Hudlin. So many potential stories for Storm's background that have just gone wasted, cause in the nearly 45 years she's been around, all the above mentioned stuff barely amounts to no more than 15 panels except for the Ashake stuff. Pitiful.

As for Kymera. Seeing how Chimeras will be appearing at some point(just a guess) I wonder if they'll reveal who her father's is if they where to introduce her as a chimera. Maybe the genetic makeup of RoLo or T'Ro.

Storm should time travel and meet some ancestors.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm with YFlame on this one. Don't care for a sidekick/future descendant/young protege for Storm. I would love to see instead greater exploration into the matrilineal side of her ancestors.
    More Ashake...less Kymera.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Again, I have no qualms about Storm having a sibling.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

Storm should have a Brother or a Sister who absolutely HATES Mutants. And is a founding Member of one of the Major Hate Groups against Mutants.

That would be a good story to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm should have a Brother or a Sister who absolutely HATES Mutants. And is a founding Member of one of the Major Hate Groups against Mutants.

That would be a good story to tell.
    I wouldn't mind her having a fraternal twin sister. That way they'd look different, so Storm's design would remain unique and she'd be able to have some kind of power because the males in her family are kinda powerless .. except Azari
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡