Page 128 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 9190
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

You mean like Mystique and Sabretooth's son Graydon Creed? Been there, done that.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Storm should time travel and meet some ancestors.
    this could be cute. especially in explaining her gift of godhead. I like it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I wouldn't mind her having a fraternal twin sister. That way they'd look different, so Storm's design would remain unique and she'd be able to have some kind of power because the males in her family are kinda powerless .. except Azari
    Exactly, that could work.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm should have a Brother or a Sister who absolutely HATES Mutants. And is a founding Member of one of the Major Hate Groups against Mutants.

That would be a good story to tell.
    She does have a uncle that could fill that family members who hates mutants role.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 03-02-2020 at 06:46 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    She does have a uncle that could fill that family members who hates mutants role.
    Wha--...?

tenor.jpg

Wha--...?

tenor.jpg
    Colonel Shetani. We don't know him in this house
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Astonishing Member

I think Storm could benefit from the exploration of both her ancestral heritage and her role as the head of her own family. Marvel loves to push her into the mother role anyway so why not give her kids/future descendants to form a faction around her like other characters? It provides her with new interactions and expands her influence as a major X-Men.

I think Mjnari and a non-Kymera female descendant would be great, especially if they tie it in to her ancient ancestry going back to the dawn of humanity. One of them could maybe be more in touch with the magical aspect of her bloodline, letting readers explore old ideas like Ashake and Oshtur. There’s a lot a writer can do with Storm’s background, which can feed storylines and development for her and whatever family she gains.

I come bearing gifts and good news. Compliments of my boo BBeryan!!! We will always love you!!! Be patient my beloved friends; good things come to those who wait!

this isnt the last we have seen of Coates and my boo Ms. Bartel.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Hmm I’ll believe it when I see it......

Hmm I’ll believe it when I see it......
    coates has NEVER let me down. he will not here either. but just know you heard it here first

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    coates has NEVER let me down. he will not here either. but just know you heard it here first
    That’s because your biased when it comes to Coates. Anyway, I’ll believe it when I see it. So far he’s just spewing hot air.

That’s because your biased when it comes to Coates. Anyway, I’ll believe it when I see it. So far he’s just spewing hot air.
    biased or not he hasnt failed me and when it comes out just get ready for all the "I told you so" gifs that will be coming your way.

also that's from al Ewing not from Coates. it would be him spewing the hot air here.

BANNED

biased or not he hasnt failed me and when it comes out just get ready for all the "I told you so" gifs that will be coming your way.

also that's from al Ewing not from Coates. it would be him spewing the hot air here.
    It’s ok to be biased as long as you acknowledge it yourself. And Yes I’ll wait for the “I told you so” gifs but wake me up when Coates finally done being boring and explain the Goddess Storm concept.

Coates already Spewed Hot Air when he said it the first time. As for Ewing shit he’s a FAR BETTER writer than Coates. BUT I don’t trust him either until he proves it. So sounds like both are spewing hot air.

Like me said “I’ll believe it when I see it” wake up with your Gifs......(I guess I'm going to have a nice long Sleep)

It’s ok to be biased as long as you acknowledge it yourself. And Yes I’ll wait for the “I told you so” gifs but wake me up when Coates finally done being boring and explain the Goddess Storm concept.

Coates already Spewed Hot Air when he said it the first time. As for Ewing shit he’s a FAR BETTER writer than Coates. BUT I don’t trust him either until he proves it. So sounds like both are spewing hot air.

Like me said “I’ll believe it when I see it” wake up with your Gifs......(I guess I'm going to have a nice long Sleep)
    I will always have a bias for a man who elevated my favorite character beyond simply being a lightning user. I will always have a bias for the man who gave her a greater connection to not only humanity but to her identity as a black woman. I will always have a bias for a man who wrote her loving someone in a HEALTHY manner. So again, Costes has NEVER failed me and if this interview is real I know coates will deliver. Baby if you dont like what coates has done in BP you will never like him but even if a solo book never meets the light of day he has done far more than any modern xwriters ever has.

He didnt spew hot air. he was told something by one creative team but another one came in and changed that narrative. that's how things go sometimes. I trust him a hell of a lot more than guggs with hammertime. may she rest eternally in the pits of hell.

night boo boo. me too I'm going to bed soon as well.

I come bearing gifts and good news. Compliments of my boo BBeryan!!! We will always love you!!! Be patient my beloved friends; good things come to those who wait!

this isnt the last we have seen of Coates and my boo Ms. Bartel.
    My chickens are SHAKING
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡