Page 13 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113513 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    My pleasure! Dax’s first appearance on Drag Race was in Storm drag. Definitely a huge fan! I just love all that Storm realness.
    yesss! not too many people can pull of her look but she definitely is killing it!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm screaming, Marauders is ... very rambunctious book.

The way Storm took that eye had me laughing so loud.
    Like girl...calm down, please queen!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I'm screaming, Marauders is ... very rambunctious book.

The way Storm took that eye had me laughing so loud.
    Like girl...calm down, please queen!
    yes that scene gave me life. it definitely was reminiscent of outback storm. I'm not 100% sold yet but if Duggan keeps on this trajectory I might give him another try.

please vote for storm:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2020
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Done. Monica Rambeau would also be nice. She will, however, be included in the upcoming WandaVision on Disney Plus. It'll be interesting to see how far they take that character and whether they will give her super powers.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Done. Monica Rambeau would also be nice. She will, however, be included in the upcoming WandaVision on Disney Plus. It'll be interesting to see how far they take that character and whether they will give her super powers.
    thanks boo. people shouldnt forget who the true queen and goddess of the marvel universe.

ams agreed about monica. she deserves so much more love than she gets. what is wakandavision?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-05-2020 at 03:15 PM.

thanks boo. people shouldnt forget who the true queen and goddess of the marvel universe.

ams agreed about monica. she deserves so much more love than she gets. what is wakandavision?

Wanda Vision is a Disney Plus show that Marvel will release in a year, I think. It picks up with Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) after the conclusion of Endgame. Monica Rambeau was a kid in Captain Marvel, which was set in the 1990s. But she's a grown woman in Wanda Vision, which is set in 2023. The ramifications of the Wanda Vision show is supposed to lead into Doctor Strange 2, which is supposed to be Marvel's first take on a horror movie.

Wanda Vision is a Disney Plus show that Marvel will release in a year, I think. It picks up with Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) after the conclusion of Endgame. Monica Rambeau was a kid in Captain Marvel, which was set in the 1990s. But she's a grown woman in Wanda Vision, which is set in 2023. The ramifications of the Wanda Vision show is supposed to lead into Doctor Strange 2, which is supposed to be Marvel's first take on a horror movie.
    oh this sounds like this will be nice. this gets me even more excited for where and when storm will make her debut.

I voted for a bunch of them cause I want a whole team of black super heroes (which I know will never happen but one could dream)

Is this that game someone posted about earlier in the thread? I want to play this now, all three uniforms look great.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I voted for a bunch of them cause I want a whole team of black super heroes (which I know will never happen but one could dream)
    lolol thank you so much more voting. I want an all black dream team comic too.

Is this that game someone posted about earlier in the thread? I want to play this now, all three uniforms look great.
    hey there I missed this. yea I believe this is video game that was mentioned earlier by crimz. I love the queen of wakanda outfit.

hey there I missed this. yea I believe this is video game that was mentioned earlier by crimz. I love the queen of wakanda outfit.
    They need to ahead and make this game international so I can have her going around kicking ass in that epic outfit

They need to ahead and make this game international so I can have her going around kicking ass in that epic outfit
    I wish these games were like on a console system as I domt play mobile games. nevertheless which costume do you like the best?

I wish these games were like on a console system as I domt play mobile games. nevertheless which costume do you like the best?
    I prefer console games too when it comes to stuff like marvel characters. I miss that one that was on XBox that got shut down, i forgot the name though.

I'm loving the Wakandan Queen outfit the best.

This is the same Hodari (BP 2018 #13) from last week's X-Men 5 who told Magneto that the only connection between Wakanda and Krakoa would be between kings and queens.

hOdari.jpg

This is the same Hodari (BP 2018 #13) from last week's X-Men 5 who told Magneto that the only connection between Wakanda and Krakoa would be between kings and queens.

hOdari.jpg
    omg this is a great observation beloved yes!!! I'm loving that Hickman is acknowledging Coates' work.

I prefer console games too when it comes to stuff like marvel characters. I miss that one that was on XBox that got shut down, i forgot the name though.

I'm loving the Wakandan Queen outfit the best.
    there was on the xbox? I want a game similar to the new avengers game where I can play storm. my life would be complete.

This looks amazing! Brooks variant?