Page 134 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where has nehzno been? has he appeared in the post Hickman books?

also I love it "Storm Squad." I think tchalla would make a good second member on S squared. I would love for tchalla to appear regularly as a counsel to Ororo ensuring she doesnt get too lost in the world of Krakoa and doesnt lose her connection with humanity.
    I don't know what's happened to Nezhno. I assume he's on Krakoa somewhere. I too would like for T'Challa to appear in a Storm solo and in a positive role.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I don't know what's happened to Nezhno. I assume he's on Krakoa somewhere. I too would like for T'Challa to appear in a Storm solo and in a positive role.
    I could get behind all of this. I liked Nezhno under Hudlin. I even thought there was potential for a Nezhno/Shuri pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I could get behind all of this. I liked Nezhno under Hudlin. I even thought there was potential for a Nezhno/Shuri pairing.
    Hudlin never wrote Nezhno? Unless he was in background art. If he had, he probably would have adjusted his backstory. Lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Hudlin never wrote Nezhno? Unless he was in background art. If he had, he probably would have adjusted his backstory. Lol.
    Nezhno and all other mutants not created by Black Panther writers should be removed from the mythos. He’s a trash character who fits in better with the X-Men rather than being some aide to T’Challa.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Nezhno and all other mutants not created by Black Panther writers should be removed from the mythos. He’s a trash character who fits in better with the X-Men rather than being some aide to T’Challa.
    I take it you dont like hadari yao either?

I guess there is no storm news today.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I take it you dont like hadari yao either?

I guess there is no storm news today.
    Not in Mauraders. I haven't checked anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Not in Mauraders. I haven't checked anything else.
    yea I didnt see her there but cant say I'm surprised. such an entertaining book.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So I'm going through my twitter and saw an interesting proposal. Some there dont believe Ororo is being used to her best potential in Marauders and think she should be released from the title. Do you agree and if so what current book would you like her to be a team member?

So I'm going through my twitter and saw an interesting proposal. Some there dont believe Ororo is being used to her best potential in Marauders and think she should be released from the title. Do you agree and if so what current book would you like her to be a team member?
    Certainly she is not being used to full potential in Marauders, but I am willing to sit tight until her one shot in June before I state she should move. I am excited Hickman has a plan for her and I am willing to wait to see what that is.

Yeah, Marauders is like trashy reality tv(but still more entertaining than Coates horribly edited and narrated documentary that comes on at 3am on the History Channel), and Duggan is not up to the task of writing interesting, nuanced characters dealing intelligently with international relations and corporate sabotage. That said, Excalibur is even worse. I'd love to see Ororo in X-Force, but that roster is already so stacked there's not really room for her there. X-Men has been the most interesting of them all, but Hickman just seems to be throwing interesting world building ideas at the wall there, so that's not really her place either. Looks like we'll need a new book for her. Hopefully that Giant Size issue in June will give her a better direction.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Jesus H Christ.

I have always wanted to know more about Wakanda Mutants. But Wakanda Mutants are accepted , loved and keep top secret from the world for their safety.
    Nezhno is character I love. Aside from just being a mutant he has an inbult story as a Wakandian. He reminds me of The White Wolfe or Erick Killomonger even The Queen Mother . Them being outsiders gives the whole reality depth.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I too wanted to see him paired with Shuri. Even more so now that she's been de-aged.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Jesus H Christ.

I have always wanted to know more about Wakanda Mutants. But Wakanda Mutants are accepted , loved and keep top secret from the world for their safety.
    Nezhno is character I love. Aside from just being a mutant he has an inbult story as a Wakandian. He reminds me of The White Wolfe or Erick Killomonger even The Queen Mother . Them being outsiders gives the whole reality depth.
    But he's not an outsider. It just a bad idea from the creator.

Beside no Storm Muaraders was a really good issue

He's a half breed raised within the inner court.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 03-04-2020 at 12:25 PM.