Page 139 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I love her current look but...It would be coolz if she rocked her previous looks...Classic, Punk, Outback, Jim Lee, Kelly/Seagle...on occasion.
    I like how Dodson is playing with that in FF/X-Men; letting them cycle through multiple looks. It's happening a tiny bit in the wider line, but it could be used more.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I love her current look but...It would be coolz if she rocked her previous looks...Classic, Punk, Outback, Jim Lee, Kelly/Seagle...on occasion.
    Her current look would eat if the underside of the cape was red
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Now I want to see her punk look with her ponytail.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Her current look would eat if the underside of the cape was red
    In general I like her current look(it's essentially her Outback costume/Jim Lee/X-Treme looks in one), but I think the yellow pipping 'X' shape is a bit too much(especially the line that awkwardly goes around her buckle). I like how some artist are downplaying it by using the lines, but not coloring them(like in her BP appearances), but I also agree that the inside of the cape should be red, and think further that the red X on her belly be removed or used elsewhere. I hated those X-Men Red outfits all having huge red X's, weirdly positioned on their bellies, and now, even after most of that cast moved on(even Jean for the most part), Ororo is still saddled with it.

BANNED

Punk Rock Storm is the best

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I like how Dodson is playing with that in FF/X-Men; letting them cycle through multiple looks. It's happening a tiny bit in the wider line, but it could be used more.
    Random Question.

Is your Name Yogaflame because of the Street Fighter Character Dhalsim???

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Punk Rock Storm is the best
    Yes. He was my first favorite character, before I met Storm, and I actually like yoga and fire breathing.

47093_424721531407_1040118_n.jpg

BANNED

Yes. He was my first favorite character, before I met Storm, and I actually like yoga and fire breathing.
    Yeah, I was telling myself that CAN'T be a coincidence. I mean Yogaflame that's his special attack LOL.

Anyway, what is the conversation today

Her current look is the best one in a long time, i love her lockes, the color scheme is cute too.

In general I like her current look(it's essentially her Outback costume/Jim Lee/X-Treme looks in one), but I think the yellow pipping 'X' shape is a bit too much(especially the line that awkwardly goes around her buckle). I like how some artist are downplaying it by using the lines, but not coloring them(like in her BP appearances), but I also agree that the inside of the cape should be red, and think further that the red X on her belly be removed or used elsewhere. I hated those X-Men Red outfits all having huge red X's, weirdly positioned on their bellies, and now, even after most of that cast moved on(even Jean for the most part), Ororo is still saddled with it.
    You always say what I'm trying to say. I love it.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Her current look is the best one in a long time, i love her lockes, the color scheme is cute too.
    I LOVE Storm's Current Look as well.

Her costume reminds me of her X-Treme X-Men custom along with her Wakandan one meshed together.

IMO Storm acts like her Punk Rock attitude and I LOVE it.

CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

thank you boo for sharing I love her so much:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Very nice! I see another panel in the corner....is this from an upcoming issue....?!
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Very nice! I see another panel in the corner....is this from an upcoming issue....?!
    it's from the anniversary of the giant sized issue. current artists, including jen, are working on this anniversary issue. it goes on sale may 27!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!