Page 14 of 613 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    This looks amazing! Brooks variant?
    I think it the xmen/f4 variant cover. I hope storm has a big role. I'm sure she wont lol.

I really hope Janelle Monet is not getting this role:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...-phase-4.html/
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

You really can't pay attention to all these garbage clickbait articles. When Feige tells me who is playing Storm, I'll listen, and not a moment earlier.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    You really can't pay attention to all these garbage clickbait articles. When Feige tells me who is playing Storm, I'll listen, and not a moment earlier.
    thanks for slapping some sense into me. I needed it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I really hope Janelle Monet is not getting this role:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...-phase-4.html/
    I hope not neither. Her face take make up very well, but she does not look like Storm. Not in facial structure, height or skin tone.
    I think they only want her for the speech.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I hope not neither. Her face take make up very well, but she does not look like Storm. Not in facial structure, height or skin tone.
    I think they only want her for the speech.
    yes agreed. it would be a total miscast if they brought her on as the all-goddess. Please MCU if you listening keep looking lol

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

This is precisely right. He is being very deliberate who is hired for these roles because they will be the new faces of the MCU for many years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    This is precisely right. He is being very deliberate who is hired for these roles because they will be the new faces of the MCU for many years to come.
    well I cant wait. bp is expected to drop 2022 right? it seems so far away.

well I cant wait. bp is expected to drop 2022 right? it seems so far away.
    Black Widow - May 1, 2020
    The Eternals - November 6, 2020
    Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings - February 12, 2021
    Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness - May 7, 2021
    Thor: Love And Thunder - November 5, 2021
    Black Panther 2 - May 6, 2022

Yup, too long.

I think I read the director just started actually writing the film in the past few months. If it doesn't release until May 2022, they will probably shoot it mid 2021, so casting of Ororo, if she is even in the film, might not even happen this year. I am hoping for an unknown, but I wouldn't trust any 'news' of Storm's casting for a while yet.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Shuri #2

Ororo claims her godhood here, but not in other BP books. Inconsistent but I like her claim here.

StormGod.jpg

I think I read the director just started actually writing the film in the past few months. If it doesn't release until May 2022, they will probably shoot it mid 2021, so casting of Ororo, if she is even in the film, might not even happen this year. I am hoping for an unknown, but I wouldn't trust any 'news' of Storm's casting for a while yet.
    this is Fair!!! I'm ready for storm to take the world by storm.

Yup, too long.
    eep that is a long ways a way.

Yup, too long.
    They don’t have enough crying emojis to convey the gut punch that release date just gave me.

But if they can FINALLY deliver STORM....it’ll be worth the wait. And hopefully a series of movies all her own. This is the time when I wish I had Mystique’s powers so I could shape shift into the ideal actress for Storm and then completely slay ! There would be no edges left in the theaters.

Adding, based on the Shuri & BP chats, I love the bro/Sis chemistry between MCU BP & Shuri, and I would love to see that at equal (though not exactly the same) with an MCU Ororo.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 01-06-2020 at 09:32 PM.

Shuri #2

Ororo claims her godhood here, but not in other BP books. Inconsistent but I like her claim here.

StormGod.jpg
    I thought she meant she was a literal goddess here but we see later on she only goes goddess mode accidentally in issue 8 (I believe) of shuri.

Astonishing Member

this is Fair!!! I'm ready for storm to take the world by storm.

eep that is a long ways a way.
    Man I REALLY hope they stick the landing with Storm in the MCU I don't want her playing second fiddle or hell even background for some of the other X-Men. I don't want her marginalized in favor of Jean, Cyclops, and Wolverine. Ororo is a powerhouse in personality and ability when written correctly. I trust Ryan Coogler to get her right ( black panther had some pretty strong female representation) its the other directors I'm worried about.

BANNED

Shuri #2

StormGod.jpg
    I absolutely loved Shuri's solo. Nothing groundbreaking, but it offered up a ton of answers that were raised in Coates' Black Panther. I won't lie, I honestly missed this the first few times that I read it. I like the idea of her stepping into a power that's all hers. The big reveal I'm waiting on is for her to introduce herself as Hadari Yao.