Page 141 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 9190

tumblr_899659ce302c1466fdf1151364fdbe85_7a2ef8a0_1280.jpg
    Happy International Women's day to an icon, Storm, The Hadari Yao and the Queen Of Good hair!
    20200308_103604.jpg
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 03-08-2020 at 07:36 AM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I liked and enjoyed The Arena story-line. Storm was not a sex-worker...she was undercover. Two entirely different scenarios.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I was re-reading some Xtreme X-men and came across my collection of Storm the Arena. I wanted to see what we think of this story? Also what do we think of the possibility that Storm was a sex worker in this story? Does this add to her story or is this something we collectively want to forget?

I recall the rage when the story came out. It had a lot of negative reviews on this forum and others at the time. I just wanted to see what we think of it now. Has our view of this story changed?
    It was ok. Definitely one of the weakest arcs in XXM. I would probably give it a 5. Claremont was completely uninhibited and his fetishes were on blatant display but I didn't completely hate it. But I am sick of Storm and her association with the Morlocks so having Masque and tentacle Callosto involved already had me already coming in with a sour disposition towards the story.

Kordey's art was better and probably was a "good" match for the outrageousness of the story, but I still found it a bit ghastly. That didn't help with my liking of the story. All in all, Claremont has done better with the character.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    It was ok. Definitely one of the weakest arcs in XXM. I would probably give it a 5. Claremont was completely uninhibited and his fetishes were on blatant display but I didn't completely hate it. But I am sick of Storm and her association with the Morlocks so having Masque and tentacle Callosto involved already had me already coming in with a sour disposition towards the story.

Kordey's art was better and probably was a "good" match for the outrageousness of the story, but I still found it a bit ghastly. That didn't help with my liking of the story. All in all, Claremont has done better with the character.
    yea I'm over storm and her association to the morlocks as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I'm over storm and her association to the morlocks as well.
    I say give her NuMorlocks and let see what she really does.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-ma...ntrol-weather/

Storm tops the list as the most power weather manipulator. Thor eat your heart out!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-ma...ntrol-weather/

Storm tops the list as the most power weather manipulator. Thor eat your heart out!
    LOL there's a Marvel Character named "Weather Witch"???? TF???!!

Anyway, DUH. I've been arguing this point for YEARS NOW. Thor can not control the Weather. He can't even make it snow or control temperature by himself. LOL

And sense WHEN did Jean Grey, Nathaniel Grey and Brother Voodoo control the Weather??? LIES.....

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL there's a Marvel Character named "Weather Witch"???? TF???!!

Anyway, DUH. I've been arguing this point for YEARS NOW. Thor can not control the Weather. He can't even make it snow or control temperature by himself. LOL

And sense WHEN did Jean Grey, Nathaniel Grey and Brother Voodoo control the Weather??? LIES.....

I'm surprised magneto wasnt on the list as he actually has controlled the weather. I've never seen jean do that.

and yes weather witch is of asian descent I believe lol.

and I thought thor COULD control the weather he just uses his hammer to focus his abilities.

BANNED

I'm surprised magneto wasnt on the list as he actually has controlled the weather. I've never seen jean do that.

and yes weather witch is of asian descent I believe lol.

and I thought thor COULD control the weather he just uses his hammer to focus his abilities.
    MORE LIES.

I've only seen Magneto control 1 aspect of Weather 1 time and never again.

Weather Witch huh? Hmm What can she do? Give me Feats I need receipts. CBR said her powers are like Storm's I need proof and how.

I can list a WHOLE bunch things Thor CAN'T do WITH and WITHOUT his hammer in regards of controlling the Weather. The very fact that Thor can't control Temperature(Which is by the way a LARGE portion of Weather Phenomenon) really says something about is he really that good at controlling weather at all.

MORE LIES.

Weather Witch huh? Hmm What can she do? Give me Feats I need receipts. CBR said her powers are like Storm's I need proof and how.

I can list a WHOLE bunch things Thor CAN'T do WITH and WITHOUT his hammer in regards of controlling the Weather. The very fact that Thor can't control Temperature(Which is by the way a LARGE portion of Weather Phenomenon) really says something about is he really that good at controlling weather at all.
    magneto at least has a weather controlling feat. jean doesnt - from my knowledge - so he should have least been mentioned.

I've never actually read any books with weather witch. I just remember hearing of her years ago and I thought it was a poor attempt of copying storm, as you know she was the first to be called weather witch.

I never knew he couldnt control temperature. what can he do without his hammer?

BANNED

magneto at least has a weather controlling feat. jean doesnt - from my knowledge - so he should have least been mentioned.

I've never actually read any books with weather witch. I just remember hearing of her years ago and I thought it was a poor attempt of copying storm, as you know she was the first to be called weather witch.

I never knew he couldnt control temperature. what can he do without his hammer?
    I would list people who's powers ARE Weather Control. But whatever.

I'll do the research on her. After reading about Aero whom people call her "Wind Rider" i'm not surprised.

A LONG LONG time ago. I had a long argument about Thor vs Storm who is better at Weather Control. Because I didn't have that much knowledge on Thor I wasn't too sure what he could do.

SO after that, I decided to do some EXTENSIVE research on what Thor can do in regards of controlling weather. Becuase Thor fans and other People strongly believe that Thor is the BEST at Controlling the Weather. So, I had to test it out and compare Feats between what Thor can do and what Storm can do. And boy when I say Pathetic...............IT'S PATHETIC.

Thor Without the Hammer can(your going to laugh):
    -Make it Rain
    -Summon Lightning
    -Summon Thunderstorms
    -Because he's a God he made it (This was 1 Time only and he never did it again) rain Acid or Fire I don't remember.
    -Summon Cosmic Winds basically Solar Winds really.....

Thor With his Hammer(your still going to laugh):
    -Can create Thunderstorms
    -Manipulate EM spectrum to a small degree
    -Create Tornadoes
    -Shoot Lighting/Summon Lightning
    -Cause Earthquakes

The only difference between Thor and Storm is that Thor is FAR more Destructive with his powers than Storm. That's REALLY the ONLY reason they are apart, but other than That Storm outclasses him. That is a Fact. Don't believe me go search it up.

MORE LIES.

Nate Grey generated a rainstorm once, I know Phoenix Jean could control the weather (even absorb lightning bolts) and weather witch literally appeared for like .. two issues to my knowledge and all I remember was a rainstorm and a few lightning bolts lmfao
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

I would list people who's powers ARE Weather Control. But whatever.

I'll do the research on her. After reading about Aero whom people call her "Wind Rider" i'm not surprised.

A LONG LONG time ago. I had a long argument about Thor vs Storm who is better at Weather Control. Because I didn't have that much knowledge on Thor I wasn't too sure what he could do.

SO after that, I decided to do some EXTENSIVE research on what Thor can do in regards of controlling weather. Becuase Thor fans and other People strongly believe that Thor is the BEST at Controlling the Weather. So, I had to test it out and compare Feats between what Thor can do and what Storm can do. And boy when I say Pathetic...............IT'S PATHETIC.

Thor Without the Hammer can(your going to laugh):
    -Make it Rain
    -Summon Lightning
    -Summon Thunderstorms
    -Because he's a God he made it (This was 1 Time only and he never did it again) rain Acid or Fire I don't remember.
    -Summon Cosmic Winds basically Solar Winds really.....

Thor With his Hammer(your still going to laugh):
    -Can create Thunderstorms
    -Manipulate EM spectrum to a small degree
    -Create Tornadoes
    -Shoot Lighting/Summon Lightning
    -Cause Earthquakes

The only difference between Thor and Storm is that Thor is FAR more Destructive with his powers than Storm. That's REALLY the ONLY reason they are apart, but other than That Storm outclasses him. That is a Fact. Don't believe me go search it up.
    Thor can also create temporal storms
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

The real question is can the Goddess Manipulate or Control the Storm inside Mijnor

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    The real question is can the Goddess Manipulate or Control the Storm inside Mijnor
    My real question is what is the she the goddess of? To me, that would really help define what she should and shouldn't be able to do.