Page 152 of 613 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im not a fan of Storm as a god but if she has to be, then she is a god of weather. Any enhancements she gets should be related to the progression and control of that, not unrelated stuff
    shes not the goddess of weather. she is the hadari yao, she who preserves the balance of all natural things. and before this reveal she was never just a weather manipulator. that is one of the biggest myths of her abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Read what Jwatson said. He just proved my point.

TK is power that Storm has never demonstrated nor ever experience using. For her to have it in God Form is RANDOM..not sure how else to explain this.

What feats she has now she's well on her way to being OP. Weren't you also the one saying that she was OP way before me lolol
    I did read his post and it didnt align to what jwats said see what I said above.

she also HAS NEVER made plants grow at an accelerated rate directly or indirectly.

and I never say she is op as she is rarely written as such. franklin is op, Wanda is op. not storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    shes not the goddess of weather. she is the hadari yao, she who preserves the balance of all natural things. and before this reveal she was never just a weather manipulator. that is one of the biggest myths of her abilities.

I did read his post and it didnt align to what jwats said see what I said above.

she also HAS NEVER made plants grow at an accelerated rate directly or indirectly.

and I never say she is op as she is rarely written as such. franklin is op, Wanda is op. not storm.
    I've lost interest in the conversation now. I'm currently engaged in another Storm conversation. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I've lost interest in the conversation now. I'm currently engaged in another Storm conversation. Bye
    bye have fun!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Why is it that what we talk about in this thread is so upsetting? Like the girls didnt make an entire hate thread on tumblr just because Storm was added to the omega class? It's not sitting right with my spirit. I see hoods.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Why is it that what we talk about in this thread is so upsetting? Like the girls didnt make an entire hate thread on tumblr just because Storm was added to the omega class? It's not sitting right with my spirit. I see hoods.
    Wait. Wait...wait. Someone made a hate thread on Tumblr because Storm was made an Omega?

You just stirred my old debater soul...where is this?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah she can hold things in place with her winds. She can pick things up and bring them to her, with her winds. She can fly and levitate others, with her winds. She can deflect things hurled at her with her winds. Her control over the winds stimulate many things that TK can and I think its overkill for her to need TK on a molecular level. Its unnecessary and not directly related to her powers
    Good point....agreed!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what was she specifically doing that caused the plants to grow? she said she was attempting to commune with the energies that were in space. how does that cause plants to grow?

telekinesis is not only used in defensive matters. the user is exerting their mind over materials to move them. wind control and telekinesis though similar ARE NOT the same. she wouldnt be able to use wind control to move atoms on a molecular level, for example.
    Well said....cosigned!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Wait. Wait...wait. Someone made a hate thread on Tumblr because Storm was made an Omega?

You just stirred my old debater soul...where is this?
    https://whatadouche-bag.tumblr.com/p...mpression=true

We literally mind our business in this thread and this is what we get. Yikes
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Talk about being pressed! lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Well said....cosigned!
    thank you boo.

why they so obsessed with our gurl smh.

That's some good trolling. I wonder if I pissed him or her off in a Vs. debate. LOL

Wolverine: "Hey, Storm forgot to get pickles from the supermarket."

WHATADOUCHE-BAG: "See, I told you she wasn't an OMEGA!!!!!" Runs to post on Tumblr.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Wow, they is super Salty.

BANNED

I think the Omega Lvl classification made things a bit worse.

It makes sense, but it also contradicts itself too. And people are mad their favorite Mutant is not on the List.

I think the best case the poster made for not being Omega was the scan of her interaction with Crystal. Since Hickmans' definition is Storm is only an Omega for weather manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I think the best case the poster made for not being Omega was the scan of her interaction with Crystal. Since Hickmans' definition is Storm is only an Omega for weather manipulation.
    I'm not sure I'm understanding you
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡