Page 154 of 613 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Pryde of the X-men's Storm was the first time I saw a black superhero. Until then, I only knew about Spider-man and His Amazing Friends (Still love Firestar) and Super Friends. When I saw Storm as a X-man and her powers I instantly fell in love. Till this day i fondly remember watching that episode and wishing I could control the weather.

So "F" them. Long live Storm and her fans.
    True words!

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

what hate thread?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Lol that hate thread is truly pathetic. However I can't say I'm surprised. Storm invokes fear and brings out the weakness among the most frail.

The best is knowing that Storm's role among the X-verse is set to increase, so the Storm haters can STAY MAD!
    You are so right! She does invoke the feelings you described in unimaginable ways; it's quite sad. I just remember how users here and other sites (including mids) would talk so much trash when her fans would call her an omega or goddess. now you have two separate marvel writers confirm what her fanboys have been saying for years.

so yes they can stay mad while marvel continues to give ororo the credit and respect she deserves.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    what hate thread?
    https://whatadouche-bag.tumblr.com/p...mpression=true
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

oh post this on twitter cause it stinks of racism as fuckkkk, tumblr posters get way too brave because that platform is dead
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-15-2020 at 11:12 AM.

oh post this on twitter cause it stinks of racism as fuckkkk
    these girls just pressed af. they can stay pressed it wont take anything away from her.

who goes out their way to make hate thread for characters ? insecurity is a mf'kr

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    these girls just pressed af. they can stay pressed it wont take anything away from her.

who goes out their way to make hate thread for characters ? insecurity is a mf'kr
    only characthers relevant enough get hate threads lol, the blog saying storm doesnt have a lot of fans , my boi shes an A list the general public knows

only characthers relevant enough get hate threads lol, the blog saying storm doesnt have a lot of fans , my boi shes an A list the general public knows
    you're absolutely right boo as always.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Pryde of the X-men's Storm was the first time I saw a black superhero. Until then, I only knew about Spider-man and His Amazing Friends (Still love Firestar) and Super Friends. When I saw Storm as a X-man and her powers I instantly fell in love. Till this day i fondly remember watching that episode and wishing I could control the weather.

So "F" them. Long live Storm and her fans.
    yes pa!!! you betta preach! f em indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    You are so right! She does invoke the feelings you described in unimaginable ways; it's quite sad. I just remember how users here and other sites (including mids) would talk so much trash when her fans would call her an omega or goddess. now you have two separate marvel writers confirm what her fanboys have been saying for years.

so yes they can stay mad while marvel continues to give ororo the credit and respect she deserves.

The naysayers find the boundaries they tried to place on Storm breaking and they don't know how to cope! All the while, We the Faithful, have been over here flourishing!

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    The naysayers find the boundaries they tried to place on Storm breaking and they don't know how to cope! All the while, We the Faithful, have been over here flourishing!

Yes the naysayers do and continue trying to impose boundaries on what she can do or what they THINK she should do but blessed be to the Hadari Yao!!!! Her faithful followers have NEVER been swayed in the onslaught of hate and for this our perseverance has allowed us to thrive 100 fold!!!! We are indeed flourishing!!!!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-15-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Who remembers X-Men 205?
    Storm leads a classic team of Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Archangel & Colossus into battle against Sinister, the Acolytes, the Marauders, Gambit, Sunfire & Mystique with Emma also psychically helping the X-Men.
    The fight goes pear shaped thanks to Pixie but Storm is last man standing rescuing the others and takes on the whole entire group of villains!
    One of my favourite issues of all time, which I could post the scan but I don't know how, I loved when Mike Carey wrote Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Who remembers X-Men 205?
    Storm leads a classic team of Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Archangel & Colossus into battle against Sinister, the Acolytes, the Marauders, Gambit, Sunfire & Mystique with Emma also psychically helping the X-Men.
    The fight goes pear shaped thanks to Pixie but Storm is last man standing rescuing the others and takes on the whole entire group of villains!
    One of my favourite issues of all time, which I could post the scan but I don't know how, I loved when Mike Carey wrote Storm.

are you referring to uncanny? if so I actually don't recall the issue. could you post scans that would be awesome!

BANNED

i was thinking the other day, and if storm gets a solo I want it to be in the vein of immortal hulk that gave the characther an extremelly deep universe, lore and new and old rogues brought to another level, and she needs a realy reallly cool nemesis.
    every solo characther needs an unique nemesis, a joker, a cheetah, a lex luthor