Page 157 of 613 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

book sales numbers where storm was featured:

Xmen Giant Size: Jean and Emma - 63,077
    Marauders - 38,799
    Black Panther - 14,639
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Give Storm an Asgardian hammer and you end up with this mess

This isn't canon
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Black Panther #22

THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA - "WAKANDA UNBOUND" part 4
    THE GOD KILLER AWAKES!
    N'Jadaka's vast army nears Wakanda Prime on Earth - and now even the gods are despair of their chances against him. But Bast will not abandon her avatar, the Black Panther...even if she has to recruit an outsider to save him. The Goddess makes an unexpected ally as the war grows desperate!

I wonder who this "Unexpected Ally" Bast is recruiting??

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    This isn't canon
    LIES!! It is Cannon.

over my dead body i'll let you talk about Hammer TIme.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    This isn't canon
    lmfao what did I literally scream when I saw this post lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Black Panther #22

THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA - "WAKANDA UNBOUND" part 4
    THE GOD KILLER AWAKES!
    N'Jadaka's vast army nears Wakanda Prime on Earth - and now even the gods are despair of their chances against him. But Bast will not abandon her avatar, the Black Panther...even if she has to recruit an outsider to save him. The Goddess makes an unexpected ally as the war grows desperate!

I wonder who this "Unexpected Ally" Bast is recruiting??

LIES!! It is Cannon.

over my dead body i'll let you talk about Hammer TIme.
    I sincerely hope its storm but I dont know why she would be unexpectedly ally. it's probably shuri since they been butting heads.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao what did I literally scream when I saw this post lol.
    You stay OUT of this.
    I sincerely hope its storm but I dont know why she would be unexpectedly ally. it's probably shuri since they been butting heads.
    Storm isn't an unexpected ally so it can't be her. If it turned out to be Adversary then THAT is what an unexpected ally could be. Or it's the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    You stay OUT of this.

Storm isn't an unexpected ally so it can't be her. If it turned out to be Adversary then THAT is what an unexpected ally could be. Or it's the Avengers.
    yea I agree she would be an expected ally. I wonder who the outsider is? I dont think its adversary.

BANNED

yea I agree she would be an expected ally. I wonder who the outsider is? I dont think its adversary.
    It's probably another God Coates made up. IDK.

Bast was last seen with Zenzi the Revealer, so I wouldn't be surprised if Zenzi was the new ally. Especially since Bast is currently possessing Emperor N'Jadaka's daughter, who is also named Zenzi.

I want to see what part Storm will play in these final few issues.
    Last edited by nj06; 03-16-2020 at 05:19 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I’m hoping its Storm too. We haven’t seen an interaction between them but she is an “outsider”, has divinity recognized by Wakanda and we haven’t seen them interact. I’d live for Bast to call in a return favor from Ororo for her aid in WAP.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Bast was last seen with Zenzi the Revealer, so I wouldn't be surprised if Zenzi was the new ally. Especially since Bast is currently possessing Emperor N'Jadaka's daughter, who is also named Zenzi.

This is my working theory, too. Considering what was last seen of both characters, this makes the most sense. At some point, I would like to see the other Orishas shown protecting Wakanda.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    This is my working theory, too. Considering what was last seen of both characters, this makes the most sense. At some point, I would like to see the other Orishas shown protecting Wakanda.
    Yes, I’d like to see the other Gods of Wakanda actually doing something about this Invasion. I’d like to know their thoughts and what they think about the Hadari Yao.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

then this is probably who bast will work with as zenzi definitely would be an unlikely ally. thanks for the reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I’m hoping its Storm too. We haven’t seen an interaction between them but she is an “outsider”, has divinity recognized by Wakanda and we haven’t seen them interact. I’d live for Bast to call in a return favor from Ororo for her aid in WAP.

I would too boo but after reading nj06 post it seems the most likely person is zenzi. I would though love to see a callback to wap.

I just reread that BP issue and if you pay attention to zenzi face before seeing bast it appears she has a look of regret on her face, which seems shes having a change of heart.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-17-2020 at 02:54 AM.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

then this is probably who bast will work with as zenzi definitely would be an unlikely ally. thanks for the reminder.

I would too boo but after reading nj06 post it seems the most likely person is zenzi. I would though love to see a callback to wap.

I just reread that BP issue and if you pay attention to zenzi face before seeing bast it appears she has a look of regret on her face, which seems shes having a change of heart.

I think you're right about the regret part, BK. I think she didn't realize the depth of what she was getting herself into or that N'Jadaka intended on destroying Wakanda and so much more. She never struck me as that level of a villain. As for Ororo and Bast, Coates hasn't done anything to link them in the BP storyline other than have Ororo comment a couple of times about them. Once, when T'Challa asked Ororo if she was a god and what she knew about them. Her only comment about Bast was that she "keep and open mind as to her nature." So, nothing really on the Ororo-Bast front.

It would make sense, though, as they both will defend Wakanda, for Ororo to come face-to-face with the real Bast. At the end of the arc, I'm sure Coates will restore Bast. What that will mean for the child, I'm unsure. N'Jadaka's wife is without her child, so the girl should be returned to the woman. Actually, it's really messed up how Bast has hijacked the poor girl's mind and body. It makes you wonder if the girl is aware she has been taken over.

I had another thought. Bast may have saved Zenzi from Ororo's attack. I wasn't sure, from the art, if Ororo killed everyone on N'Jadaka's ships except for him. That's the implication, with her shutting down life support. If that's the case, Zenzi should've died, too. But maybe Bast kept her alive.
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 03-17-2020 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I think you're right about the regret part, BK. I think she didn't realize the depth of what she was getting herself into or that N'Jadaka intended on destroying Wakanda and so much more. She never struck me as that level of a villain. As for Ororo and Bast, Coates hasn't done anything to link them in the BP storyline other than have Ororo comment a couple of times about them. Once, when T'Challa asked Ororo if she was a god and what she knew about them. Her only comment about Bast was that she "keep and open mind as to her nature." So, nothing really on the Ororo-Bast front.

It would make sense, though, as they both will defend Wakanda, for Ororo to come face-to-face with the real Bast. At the end of the arc, I'm sure Coates will restore Bast. What that will mean for the child, I'm unsure. N'Jadaka's wife is without her child, so the girl should be returned to the woman. Actually, it's really messed up how Bast has hijacked the poor girl's mind and body. It makes you wonder if the girl is aware she has been taken over.

I had another thought. Bast may have saved Zenzi from Ororo's attack. I wasn't sure, from the art, if Ororo killed everyone on N'Jadaka's ships except for him. That's the implication, with her shutting down life support. If that's the case, Zenzi should've died, too. But maybe Bast kept her alive.
    I always thought she was a villain based upon bp&c and what we saw in BP but I agree with you. I think she wanted to change leadership of wakanda but not destroy it. I think that zenzi realizes that following njadaka would lead to the destruction of wakanda.

yea and good point because ororo attack did kill all the other assailants. your theory on how she survived I think is spot on.