Page 162 of 613 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Looking at the Synopsis for Giant Size X-Men: Storm, I think they will do a homage/or nod of Ororo being infected by the Brood. In this case, she will fight off the infection or die, and will come out of this as a different person, but not necessarily Punk. Then her goals or role in life will probably shift dramatically.

So Coates' Black Panther run is ending? I bet some BP fans are doing the tootsie roll in celebration.
    this is a very interesting theory Jalysia. so by end of the world she may have to go to space or very close to it to be rid of the virus. maybe she comes out of this emerging as a pure elemental finally.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    all of this is pitch perfect spot on. 100% aligned here.

to your question about the suit her xmen red outfit was supposed to protect her against sentinite made by forge which is not the same here with this virus.
    Could be it be something microscopic that she inhaled or got on the part of her skin not covered by her uniform?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Could be it be something microscopic that she inhaled or got on the part of her skin not covered by her uniform?
    I dont think the uniform would have offered her any protection as it was built specifically to protect against the sentinites made by forge. her uniform even if fully covering her body wasnt designed to protect against viruses.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

I dont think the uniform would have offered her any protection as it was built specifically to protect against the sentinites made by forge. her uniform even if fully covering her body wasnt designed to protect against viruses.

Got you. Thanks. I am interested in how this story will play out.

I hope, with COVID-19, all of my fellow Storm lovers are safe and well.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Got you. Thanks. I am interested in how this story will play out.

I hope, with COVID-19, all of my fellow Storm lovers are safe and well.
    me as well boo.

and you be.safe too, my friend!

Very excited and hesitant on Storm Giant Size .
    Hickman team have been doing drastic and somewhat permanent moves.
    So whatever happens, it going to be significant.
    Almost threw up and past out at the thought of her becoming a full elemental being. Because we are now in the realm of possibilty become reality

Hey guys, how would you feel if Storm was an Eternal? Hence the WindRider traits.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

We already know who and what Storm is so...no. Let's not muddy pristine waters with Eternal detritus.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    We already know who and what Storm is so...no. Let's not muddy pristine waters with Eternal detritus.
    Period.
    10char
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    10char
    What does that mean....

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Well got dang. I was just exploring ideas.. I mean we say she's a Goddess but we still got no bottom line as to what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Very excited and hesitant on Storm Giant Size .
    Hickman team have been doing drastic and somewhat permanent moves.
    So whatever happens, it going to be significant.
    Almost threw up and past out at the thought of her becoming a full elemental being. Because we are now in the realm of possibilty become reality
    right??? it is so crazy where we are as fans. omega level confirmed, real goddess confirmed. its very possible her becoming a full elemental will occur as well.

Hey guys, how would you feel if Storm was an Eternal? Hence the WindRider traits.
    can you explain how windrider traits to an eternal?

I have to bring to everyone's attention a conversation I had with a storm guru BBeryan. He brought to my attention some things ororo did in issue 21 of BP. He referred to he as the queen of multitasking. Not only was she causing plants to grow and tempering with the microclimates but in doing so she did the following:

- Increased temperature in some ships
    - Removed the air in some ships
    - Flash froze the people in some ships

I'm totally amazed with what Coates demonstrated ororo performing. the last time she attempted to channel so much energies in space it nearly killed her. her gift of godhead is one that is truly awe inspiring!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well got dang. I was just exploring ideas.. I mean we say she's a Goddess but we still got no bottom line as to what that means.
    If any...ANY...exploration into Storm's Goddess-hood must occur, it should concern her African Matrilineal Heritage and their divine connection to the Pure African Deities through the ages, only.
    No Alien space Gods from distant galaxies rubbish. We have enough Eternal spawn running around the MU already.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I have to bring to everyone's attention a conversation I had with a storm guru BBeryan. He brought to my attention some things ororo did in issue 21 of BP. He referred to he as the queen of multitasking. Not only was she causing plants to grow and tempering with the microclimates but in doing so she did the following:

- Increased temperature in some ships
    - Removed the air in some ships
    - Flash froze the people in some ships

I'm totally amazed with what Coates demonstrated ororo performing. the last time she attempted to channel so much energies in space it nearly killed her. her gift of godhead is one that is truly awe inspiring!
    Thanks for sharing as I too did not realize the multiple ways she was using her powers.

I also found the art when Storm initially launches her attack to be awesome:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!