Page 163 of 613 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I have to bring to everyone's attention a conversation I had with a storm guru BBeryan. He brought to my attention some things ororo did in issue 21 of BP. He referred to he as the queen of multitasking. Not only was she causing plants to grow and tempering with the microclimates but in doing so she did the following:

- Increased temperature in some ships
    - Removed the air in some ships
    - Flash froze the people in some ships

I'm totally amazed with what Coates demonstrated ororo performing. the last time she attempted to channel so much energies in space it nearly killed her. her gift of godhead is one that is truly awe inspiring!

Is that what that was. I didn't even notice someone was being flashed frozen.
    Yeah his writing style must have been hard to translates over to art.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    WHY?

The Kree, Skrull and X-Men have no connection to each other......unless Krakoa is somehow connected to the KreeSkrull?.......

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    WHY?

The Kree, Skrull and X-Men have no connection to each other......unless Krakoa is somehow connected to the KreeSkrull?.......

the villains of this event at the cotati, plant alliens you see in empyre x-men cover, the massive plant creature in wakanda mini, the kree skrull union wants to defeat the plant aliens so that's probably the alliance

WHY?

Thats not entirely true. Vulcan went to war with the Kree which involved the spae X-men at the time. Xavier led a fleet of Skrulls called Cadre K around the time of Claremont's first return to the X-men during the Maximum Security crossover

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the villains of this event at the cotati, plant alliens you see in empyre x-men cover, the massive plant creature in wakanda mini, the kree skrull union wants to defeat the plant aliens so that's probably the alliance
    So, they probably have some Ties to Krakoa then.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Well got dang. I was just exploring ideas.. I mean we say she's a Goddess but we still got no bottom line as to what that means.
    That's probably why we are having such a hard time splitting the Difference in her powers.

Thats not entirely true. Vulcan went to war with the Kree which involved the spae X-men at the time. Xavier led a fleet of Skrulls called Cadre K around the time of Claremont's first return to the X-men during the Maximum Security crossover
    Then it's most likely something to do with this Cotati Kree Alien then......
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-20-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It doesn't 'read' as a flash freeze...where's the frost breath?
    It just looks like the pilot under normal lighting, realising something is wrong then...the red lighting indicating air/breathing systems failures then...they fall to the ground gasping for air.

If it was a flash freeze (I'm not saying that it isn't)...then the writer and artist are both incompetent.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-20-2020 at 12:28 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It doesn't 'read' as a flash freeze...where's the frost breath?
    It just looks like the pilot under normal lighting, realising something is wrong then...the red lighting indicating air/breathing systems failures then...they fall to the ground gasping for air.

If it was a flash freeze...then the writer and artist are both incompetent.
    I mean this is really up to YOUR interpretation of the feat.

A minute ago some thought this was an Omega lvl feat and some did not. NOW we are debating if the guy was Flash Frozen as oppose to other ships needing air etc etc.

I think the Artist did what they could to figure out what Coates was trying to convey in his writing and the artist thought of this . It's still a good feat. Not a WOW factor, but good.

So...the writer wasn't very clear in his script...enh.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Thanks for sharing as I too did not realize the multiple ways she was using her powers.

I also found the art when Storm initially launches her attack to be awesome:

yes agreed. I didnt realize this at first either until having my convo with my boo!!! he is such a storm enthusiast!!! I love him so much!!

I didnt either but I think the artist tries to convey this with the color choice used. with Njadaka and Killmonger the artist uses the hot red (remember he kept asking is it getting hot) and with the soldier he uses a frosty blue to convey the opposite of cold temperatures.

also keep in mind before we see the soldier the ships collide and we then see him frozen, as the others move in agonizing pain.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-20-2020 at 02:06 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

What does that mean....
    We use it when you need your post to meet the character number minimum of at least 10, but have no relevant info to add to the post.

cute... thanks for sharing boo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    We use it when you need your post to meet the character number minimum of at least 10, but have no relevant info to add to the post.
    Oh, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    So...the writer wasn't very clear in his script...enh.
    IDK. All feats are to the Readers interpretation of it.

is this the same time when marrow went through her transformation and was healed by the skrull tech? the xmen certainly have ties to the skrull and the kree via Captain Marvel.

Oh, I see.

IDK. All feats are to the Readers interpretation of it.
    Yupp. As you said, that certainly explains a lot about the the fact that there isn't a somewhat definitive consensus where it comes to the writer and his application of Storm and her powers.