Page 181 of 613 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm's horseman look from MH

she does look like an insect. is this a mobile game as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she does look like an insect. is this a mobile game as well.
    No, its from the defunct PC and console game, Marvel Heroes Omega

BANNED

She's really good in that Game.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Storm's horseman look from MH

Not terrible but not all that great either. There's too much going on, especially the parts that flair out at her thighs. Also, is she supposed to be Egyptian in these version? If not, why all the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics?
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 04-01-2020 at 02:03 PM.

yea she looks kinda odd here. what game is this again?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=STy3xFkdSsI

Here is some of her gameplay. I love her victory pose

no he most certainly chose the avengers. instead of talking with his wife he backed down to captain america's order (imagine if coates had him taking orders like this the world would end for some). does that seem in character to you? because i would imagine tchalla would have told steve to shove it so he could talk to his wife.

this was the precursor that led to the avengers invading utopia and taking hope hiding her in wakanda. namor then flooded wakanda to "flush" her out of hiding, which then forced tchalla to annul the marriage. had he not listened to steve that entire situation could haveneen avoided.
    I love that She just noped the hell out. She was done with that Avengers ****.

BANNED

I can't believe Wolverine SAT there and told the Avengers ALL these Lies about the Phoenix and what happened.

If anything I BLAME Wolverine for AVX. Just My Opinion.....

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I can't believe Wolverine SAT there and told the Avengers ALL these Lies about the Phoenix and what happened.

If anything I BLAME Wolverine for AVX. Just My Opinion.....
    I cant believe Storm said nothing to refute him. She was culpable by omission

wdym she left before Logan even opened his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    wdym she left before Logan even opened his mouth.
    which was pretty stupid

BANNED

which was pretty stupid
    It's not stupid.

She needed to go tell Scott to which Scott already knew about it. Storm has no Blame in this. I can't see how anyone can even blame her at all.........

It's not stupid.

She needed to go tell Scott to which Scott already knew about it. Storm has no Blame in this. I can't see how you can even blame her at all.........
    Tell him what though? She didnt even stay to hear what was up. She could have defended the Phoenix and giving her own positive perspective instead of leaving Wolverine as the only Phoenix expert in the room at a time when he was highly biased against all things Scott. She should have opened her mouth instead of showing them her ass. Alot of unnecesary fighting could have been avoided had she done that

BANNED

Tell him what though? She didnt even stay to hear what was up. She could have defended the Phoenix and giving her own positive perspective instead of leaving Wolverine as the only Phoenix expert in the room at a time when he was highly biased against all things Scott. She should have opened her mouth instead of showing them her ass. Alot of unnecesary fighting could have been avoided had she done that
    What do you mean tell him what? The Phoenix is coming to Earth...You don't think Storm should not have left to go tell Scott(who already knew). What if he didn't know and Storm didn't tell him. Then what? In Storm's mind she believes Scott and Utopia didn't even know the Phoenix was on it's way back. Hence why she left in a shock moment of saying "Goddess" and ignored her husband.

Honestly, it wouldn't matter what Storm had said. Steve Rogers and Tony Stark already labeled the entity as a "Destructive Force" anything else would have gone through One Ear and out the other. The ONLY reason they trusted Wolverine is because they trust him and know him better than they do Storm.

Storm didn't show her ass. She felt obligated to leave to notify her Mutant Brothers and Sister that Blasted Fire Bird is back to ruin the X-Men's lives again. This isn't Storm's fault. Could she have stayed? Yes, would they have listened? Probably, NOT because Wolverine would be there to shoot down everything and anything Storm would have said in Defending the Phoenix Force.

BANNED

I'm telling you the Conversation would have gone as such:

Captain America: "Does anyone here know what the Phoenix Force is?"

Storm: "Yes, Captain I do. The Phoenix Force is an immortal entity and is the prime universal force of life. It is the origin of all psionic energy and exist forever in all realities of the omniverse. It is also the Guardian of Creation and of the M'Kraan Crystal an---"

Wolverine: "It KILLED JEAN!!. It's nothing, but Destruction!!!"

Ironman: "Yeah, yeah I heard it was nothing but a force of Destruction"

Storm: "But i'm not finished yet"

Captain America: "It's ok Storm. Thanks for the info. We need to stop this thing NOW."

Storm: "Goddess" *Storm Leaves*

What do you mean tell him what? The Phoenix is coming to Earth...You don't think Storm should not have left to go tell Scott(who already knew). What if he didn't know and Storm didn't tell him. Then what? In Storm's mind she believes Scott and Utopia didn't even know the Phoenix was on it's way back. Hence why she left in a shock moment of saying "Goddess" and ignored her husband.

Honestly, it wouldn't matter what Storm had said. Steve Rogers and Tony Stark already labeled the entity as a "Destructive Force" anything else would have gone through One Ear and out the other. The ONLY reason they trusted Wolverine is because they trust him and know him better than they do Storm.

Storm didn't show her ass. She felt obligated to leave to notify her Mutant Brothers and Sister that Blasted Fire Bird is back to ruin the X-Men's lives again. This isn't Storm's fault. Could she have stayed? Yes, would they have listened? Probably, NOT because Wolverine would be there to shoot down everything and anything Storm would have said in Defending the Phoenix Force.
    Storm left before Cap said the Phoenix was headed to Earth. She left before she got any information. She only stuck around to hear him ask if anyone knew anything about the PF. She said nothing and ran. You say she needed to go tell Scott, but she couldnt have heard the Avengers out, defended the PF and call Scott right after she left the room? Literally she would have gotten that had she stayed 5 minutes and she could have still talked to Scott.

She did show her ass. She literally turned around and all everyone got to see was her backside as she flew off! LOL