Page 182 of 613 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm left before Cap said the Phoenix was headed to Earth. She left before she got any information. She only stuck around to hear him ask if anyone knew anything about the PF. She said nothing and ran. You say she needed to go tell Scott, but she couldnt have heard the Avengers out, defended the PF and call Scott right after she left the room? Literally she would have gotten that had she stayed 5 minutes and she could have still talked to Scott.

She did show her ass. She literally turned around and all everyone got to see was her backside as she flew off! LOL
    The Phoenix Force is a Trigger Word for all X-Men. Just saying it's name makes any X-Men member jump that's why she left. Could she have stayed yes. But I doubt that they would try to understand Storm point of view other than someone they trust like Wolverine. Storm leaving isn't her fault.

Oh you mean that type of show your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    The Phoenix Force is a Trigger Word for all X-Men. Just saying it's name makes any X-Men member jump that's why she left. Could she have stayed yes. But I doubt that they would try to understand Storm point of view other than someone they trust like Wolverine. Storm leaving isn't her fault.

Oh you mean that type of show your ass.
    and thats on her for letting it trigger her so much to the point where she cant have an actual conversation. T'Challa trusted her and would have vouched for her had she stuck around. The Avengers as a whole have known and been closer to him longer than they had Wolverine

BANNED

and thats on her for letting it trigger her so much to the point where she cant have an actual conversation. T'Challa trusted her and would have vouched for her had she stuck around. The Avengers as a whole have known and been closer to him longer than they had Wolverine
    That's perfectly fine if it triggers her she has a good reason for it. T'Challa already had a contingency planned against Storm. Trust is the LAST thing that should come out his mouth. And secondly, why does Storm need to talk about the Phoenix Force with her Husband whom at the time they are having issues in their Marriage? A cosmic entity should be the last discussion you should have if your Marriage is falling apart.

You say the Avengers trust T'Challa more than Wolverine? They probably do. But yet Steve Rogers went to Wolverine 1st anyway asking for his trust and information on the Phoenix. That should say something....
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-01-2020 at 04:53 PM.

That's perfectly fine if it triggers her she has a good reason for it. T'Challa already had a contingency planned against Storm. Trust is the LAST thing that should come out his mouth. And secondly, why does Storm need to talk about the Phoenix Force with her Husband whom at the time they are having issues in their Marriage? A cosmic entity should be the last discussion you should have if your Marriage is falling apart.

You say the Avengers trust T'Challa more than Wolverine? They probably do. But yet Steve Rogers went to Wolverine 1st anyway asking for his trust and information on the Phoenix. That should say something....
    She wouldnt be having the conversation with T'Challa; she'd be having it with the Avengers. There were over 2 dozen other people in that room. I do think he would have vouched for her had she spoken

They do trust T'Challa more but why would Cap go to him first? He has no experience with the PF. It made sense that he went to Logan first and then opened it up discussion to ask others including Storm and she chose not to share.

The writers/editors chose that. Not Storm.

That whole era was a mess, and I don't blame Storm as a character for any of it.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

She wouldnt be having the conversation with T'Challa; she'd be having it with the Avengers. There were over 2 dozen other people in that room. I do think he would have vouched for her had she spoken

They do trust T'Challa more but why would Cap go to him first? He has no experience with the PF. It made sense that he went to Logan first and then opened it up discussion to ask others including Storm and she chose not to share.
    How can T'Challa vouch for his Wife whom he clearly doesn't trust. It goes back to the Contingency Plans. If you have to make plans to stop your own wife..Clearly you don't trust her. So anything Storm says in the meeting would be met with Skeptisim. And again I doubt Captain America would have listen to Storm considering in the 1st issue he asked wolverine for help and information.

I didn't say T'Challa has knowledge or experience about the Phoenix Force. I was stating why would Storm talk to T'Challa about it when they both have persnal issues going on. Anyway, Storm is not at fault here for not choosing to speak up and leaving to warn Scott or ask Scott if he knew this was coming.

It's just like wolverine said in the first issue: "Everyone in the Mutant Community knows where it's going". With that statement No Wonder Why Storm left she felt Scott was up to something or Scott needed to be warned who knows. But she knew she needed to get to Utopia Immediately. It's not her Fault.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

That whole era was a mess, and I don't blame Storm as a character for any of it.
    Exactly. That's why i'm saying it's not her fault.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Storm is a fictional character. She doesnt choose anything but its canon for how she approached that. IA that the era was a mess. The one that followed was even worse for her. Its too bad that it took Dawn of X for there to actually feel like there's hope for her character in the X-books

Digging X-Men:TAS/90s Jim Lee Storm rocking the Mohawk. Anachronism rules!
    9FE7C0E3-E0EB-4FBB-98DD-32D26E0BE274.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

choose a x-men profile avatar on Disney+
    Last edited by Thirteen; 04-01-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Storm is a fictional character. She doesnt choose anything but its canon for how she approached that. IA that the era was a mess. The one that followed was even worse for her. Its too bad that it took Dawn of X for there to actually feel like there's hope for her character in the X-books
    It was about respect imo. Cap starts by saying avengers this is confidential info and when Storm realises what is being said rather than burn any immediate bridges i think she did what an honorable leader would have done and left a confidential briefing she already knew as soon as she heard Phoenix she knew where she wanted to be.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I couldn't agree more. I've disagreed many times with how the character was written vs. how I thought she'd respond. However, my opinion, (and that's all it is), doesn't negate what's cannon. Love or hate it, cannon is cannon. I can't pick and choose what I like and ignore the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

She has jublie face and Xaiver head. I guess they went with the mohawk to show off more of that gorgeous brown skin.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I cant believe Storm said nothing to refute him. She was culpable by omission
    im not sure i filloe you here. Ororo went to help the xmen and then before everyine started fighting wss one of the only characters who had a lrveked head and wanted to figure iut a peaceful sokutiin to the confkict.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    i dont like the look or the mohawk. nevertheless, people are saying a sequel may be in the way:

https://cosmicbook.news/x-men-animat...el-disney-plus
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    i dont like the look or the mohawk. nevertheless, people are saying a sequel may be in the way:

https://cosmicbook.news/x-men-animat...el-disney-plus
    The ONLY time Storm had the Mowhawk in XAS was when her and Wolverine where seemingly a couple.

Other than that I don't remember a time where she had that hairstyle for the rest of the show.............

The ONLY time Storm had the Mowhawk in XAS was when her and Wolverine where seemingly a couple.

Other than that I don't remember a time where she had that hairstyle for the rest of the show.............
    yup exactly right.

the article i posted suggested this will be their new looks in the a supposed sequel being made. i most cerainly hope this is not her look.