Page 185 of 613 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Lockdown isn't time to fight :3
    I'm curious on what the NEXT Storm Costume would be once Hickman is done with the X-Men????

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    The quote came from Coates' post about this issue. There were four images he shared. The third one is the one with Storm and the Orishas. I think she will fight along side them but probably not before giving them a piece of her mind. I also don't know what in the world is going on in the panels above Storm. Hopefully, there will be dialogue to explain what they are doing.
    it looks like the three orishas created some sort of "white hole" blast that disintegrated or completely engulfed their target.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it looks like the three orishas created some sort of "white hole" blast that disintegrated or completely engulfed their target.
    You're good. I can see that now, thanks to you. Cool. Let's hope they killed the right people. Hmm. Maybe that's why Storm took off so fast. She still looks pissed to me, whether at the Orishas or something/someone else, I don't know. But yeah, your interpretation seems spot on.

Mighty Member

It would be nice if X-Men other than Storm were shown. I can definitely see Bishop being involved in this battle. Do you know if there is a Krakoa law preventing X-Men from involving themselves in non-mutant affairs?
    Yep it would.. I thought that one lady was Frenzy with the shaved side but I figure she is someone else. I dont think so esp for Oya and Monet who have continental connections(Nigeria and Algeria ) and Ev who canonically is a fan of Black Panther.

You're good. I can see that now, thanks to you. Cool. Let's hope they killed the right people. Hmm. Maybe that's why Storm took off so fast. She still looks pissed to me, whether at the Orishas or something/someone else, I don't know. But yeah, your interpretation seems spot on.
    awww thank you boo. another theory upon looking at it again is that the orishas opened the portal allowing njadaka forces to invade wakanda prime. perhaps they feel tchalla is weak and njadaka would be better suited since he has the power of bast.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    awww thank you boo. another theory upon looking at it again is that the orishas opened the portal allowing njadaka forces to invade wakanda prime. perhaps they feel tchalla is weak and njadaka would be better suited since he has the power of bast.
    The one in the middle is Bast. At least from when this new form was introduced. But Acuna seems to have already made one mistake by putting Kasper in twice wearing each of his different costumes. Either that or its a new character or pages take place at different times.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The one in the middle is Bast. At least from when this new form was introduced. But Acuna seems to have already made one mistake by putting Kasper in twice wearing each of his different costumes. Either that or its a new character or pages take place at different times.
    oh I didnt realize that was bast... thank you. based upon your catch I would go back to my first theory on what's going on. I guess we will find out when the story drops but I'm excited. I need one more extreme goddess level feat before coates leaves.

Great observation with Bast. If that's the case, then she should've regained her godhood from the symbiote. I wonder where the other 2 Orishas are.

Wakanda P.jpg

BANNED

Great observation with Bast. If that's the case, then she should've regained her godhood from the symbiote. I wonder where the other 2 Orishas are.

Wakanda P.jpg
    I hope creating a Portal is not ALL the Orisha do in this Battle. I really wanna know what THEY think and what they look like and their powers.

Wakanda P.jpg
    All five are in the picture. The other two are in the back and to the right. The fire behind Bast is one and the head outline of the other is on the right.

All five are in the picture. The other two are in the back and to the right. The fire behind Bast is one and the head outline of the other is on the right.
    you pay very good attention to detail.

oan I simply love how coates has single handedly changed the narrative for our girl. I've been trying to come across different instances where she was canonically hinted at as being a real goddess before his run. here are a few I could find do you guys know of any others?

Ha you are so good. You and BK have eagle eyes today. I thought the fire was, well, something burning in the background. Smh. Okay, all are accounted for.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I hope creating a Portal is not ALL the Orisha do in this Battle. I really wanna know what THEY think and what they look like and their powers.
    I would like to see all of that, too. It's past due, although I don't think we will. Or maybe we will get some, although perhaps not as much explanation as we like. I think Coates already said they went to where they would have more power (something like that), so there might not be more forthcoming. I would also love to see their actual faces. The battle between Bast and N'Jadaka was one of my favorite issues because of the showcase of Bast's different forms.

Ha you are so good. You and BK have eagle eyes today. I thought the fire was, well, something burning in the background. Smh. Okay, all are accounted for.
    yes I thought the same thing too!! Cville is on it today honey!!