Page 19 of 613 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119519 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ehhhh gotcha that's not as exciting as a storm solo though.
    Agreed. I still love her part in the process, and her reintroducing the heroes of Krakoa might be my favorite Storm/X-Men scene of all time. I WAS OVERCOME.

So i know these articles are clik bait,but just read one where MCU Storm and Wolverine would be a pairing. To step away from the Jean love triangle. (Kinda stale or overdone I guess)

One i would hate for this to happen. Tho being Wolverine love interest does gets you some type of love. But for MCU Storm to not be awesomeness that she brings on screen but logan damsel .

Ughh. ::::Rolled over and Died:::

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    A lotta toxicity for no reason lol...

I don't think a solo is coming, Vita might be talking about something related to the Marvel Voices one-shot though. Storm might be the focus of the Krakoa-centric story. Or she might play a role in the resurrection book that's coming out like how Emma seems to be involved in both Marauders and X-Men.
    I'm thinking its the Marvel Voices one shot. As much as I want a solo I don't want to get my hopes up just to be disappointed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    A lotta toxicity for no reason lol...
    There's is no Toxicity. These are jokes between two friends....
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 01-09-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    HAHAHA Is that ALL he is worth...A Dollar? LOL.
    All in pennies too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    All in pennies too.
    NO, he's worth

2 Chickens

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I'm thinking its the Marvel Voices one shot. As much as I want a solo I don't want to get my hopes up just to be disappointed.
    Yea while I see lots of potential for a Storm solo in the new status quo I expect her arc to be explored in the context of a team book or crossover event. Between possibly being the focus of Marvel Voices, her role in the Jean/Emma book, and possible involvement in the resurrection ongoing, there's plenty of room for her to get development if the X-office wants to.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

FIRST OFF

SECONDLY:

WHERE did the X-Editor say to Speculate?? HUH? Where are THESE so called WHISPERS. I don't speculate. I KNOW there shall be NO Storm Solo.
    chris Robinson said to start speculating:

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisrobi...27340977299456

I love you more muah!!!!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-09-2020 at 06:59 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

what resurrection book?

and where is cookies with those chickens???? we need a storm solo

osvaldoeaf thank you for sharing this big news!!! I'm hoping this means we are getting a storm solo with COATES AND BARTEL!!!!

Marvel please make it happen!!!
    Who summoned me?
    853d6e58e7e6cbc6cc9b72cb58b12c52.jpg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    chile get those chickens ready!! we need this storm solo to happen for real this time.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

oh this is a nice find. there were a couple I didnt agree with and those were 1 and 2. these were feats reflective of her indomitable will; they had nothing to do with her being omega. as blkgldblu said I would have put the galatic core feat there and also the tryin feat to replace 1 and 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I would have liked if they added her using magic to create a lightning based portal
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Other Omega things to me...

The time she hit the Blackbird over the ocean with a lightning bolt while sitting in Wakanda, Africa

And

Her ability to manipulate molecules should be brought up more. Truthfully, any mutant that can effect the world on global level or molecular/atomic level should be Omega level.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I think her Trion dimension feat is definitely at the top. She overpowered the abstract Entities of that dimension, and repaired the entire dimension that was undergoing catastrophic unraveling.

Truly a mistress of the elements!

Her reverting from the Brood, while underselling the galactic core aspect, is quite the feat in its self, that she did reflexively(subconsciously). Stuff like that is the gateway to increasing her strength, durability, healing, etc, or even transcending her flesh form in favor of a pure elemental construct.
    To me an Omega Feat would be when She:

-Created Air Pressure Higher than Jupiter
    -Splitting the Planets EM Fields
    -Created different weather patterns around the World; Earthquakes, Blizzard, Gale Force Winds
    -Manipulate the weather in different dimensions
    -Protecting the planet from a Solar Flare
    I love all of these. I think you all covered what I would have considered omega level power displays.

I actually think the Eternity instance is pretty epic. It may not be specific to a display of power, but for Storm to be placed in the presence of the FF, BP, & Silver Surfer (a freaking herald) and be the only one (besides Strange) to contain the conciousness of the universe...

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    I can't believe no one's talking about this:

Attachment 91339
    Thanks for this. The Marvel Voices fell off of my radar so this has reignited my interest. I am really curious what this story will be about (it looks like they will be one-shots).

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I love all of these. I think you all covered what I would have considered omega level power displays.

I actually think the Eternity instance is pretty epic. It may not be specific to a display of power, but for Storm to be placed in the presence of the FF, BP, & Silver Surfer (a freaking herald) and be the only one (besides Strange) to contain the conciousness of the universe...

Thanks for this. The Marvel Voices fell off of my radar so this has reignited my interest. I am really curious what this story will be about (it looks like they will be one-shots).
    yea the eternity feat was pretty epic!!!

and what is marvel voices?

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Agreed. I still love her part in the process, and her reintroducing the heroes of Krakoa might be my favorite Storm/X-Men scene of all time. I WAS OVERCOME.
    Really? It was a cute scene within the context of the story, no doubt, but in terms of use of Storm as a character, I was sorely disappointed. Hickman reduced her to town crier/minstrel and a projector(in the previous issue's water telepathy video chat chain) in his magnum opus. Really, that's the best you could do with Ororo? His use of her since hasn't inspired much hope that he'll circle back around to her in some great way. I just think Hickman doesn't like Storm very much and ultimately just used her to spout exposition about other characters...
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Really? It was a cute scene within the context of the story, no doubt, but in terms of use of Storm as a character, I was sorely disappointed. Hickman reduced her to town crier/minstrel and a projector(in the previous issue's water telepathy video chat chain) in his magnum opus. Really, that's the best you could do with Ororo? His use of her since hasn't inspired much hope that he'll circle back around to her in some great way. I just think Hickman doesn't like Storm very much and ultimately just used her to spout exposition about other characters...
    Hickman's fave definitely appear to be Xavier, magneto, emma, cyclops, and moira (making her central to xlore as he did with dox/hox). we got some cute moments with ororo but I wouldnt say based upon those cute showings he enjoys writing the character.

wolverine and storm a love interest in mcu.... now this definitely doesnt sound believable lolol

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...s-future.html/

I hope all this storm talk leads to a storm solo written by a black female, especially if she is still going to be with tchalla. No Coates anywhere near this for me. I want to see tchalla shine in a storm solo as her partner and crime. He deserves it. New writer in bp, new storm solo with a female writer and the x- team acknowledging it all please and thank you.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/