Page 190 of 613 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    do you have any images of what you are talking about?
    no honey just a feel, slopily made into words of a non mother language

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    no honey just a feel, slopily made into words of a non mother language
    gotcha boo!

oan: I'm almost done with uncanny and boy ororo is barely existent. there was a cute moment she had when she stunned one of the predator x creatures that were sent to attack utopia:

looking at how non-existent she was during the late 90s early 2000s it makes sense how poorly the fox studios treated her in the movie. you cant expect much from studios when the source material isn't any better.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marvinstorm View Post
    Attachment 95292

What issue is this?
    Look at She-Hulk about to die...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

gotcha boo!

oan: I'm almost done with uncanny and boy ororo is barely existent. there was a cute moment she had when she stunned one of the predator x creatures that were sent to attack utopia:

looking at how non-existent she was during the late 90s early 2000s it makes sense how poorly the fox studios treated her in the movie. you cant expect much from studios when the source material isn't any better.
    Greg Land's art is very repetitive, but I do love Ororo's skin tone in that pic.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by marvinstorm View Post
    Attachment 95292

What issue is this?
    Ggguaaawwddddd, I forgot got about this.
    I made rule last year to try and not read Clearmont work for any Storm fix .
    Which epic fail, by the way.
    Writers these days could not give us a scene this cool.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Greg Land's art is very repetitive, but I do love Ororo's skin tone in that pic.
    yes it is. I think I read that he uses sketches or recycled drawings. though its repetitive he did draw one of my favorite storm covers:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I want to see Storm and Trinary interact. I dont recall them doing so in Red. Trinary was involved in allowing Storm to do her hydro feat in HoX 5 but they didnt interact there either

which was your favorite? xmen tas was mine.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-07-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I want to see Storm and Trinary interact. I dont recall them doing so in Red. Trinary was involved in allowing Storm to do her hydro feat in HoX 5 but they didnt interact there either
    what exactly was trinary role in that feat again?

what exactly was trinary role in that feat again?
    It was vague but she made communcation with Xavier to Jean in space possible via Cerebro, which allowed him to connect to Storm's mind to make the hydro image of Jean as she spoke. All that is written for Trinary is analysis whatever that means

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It was vague but she made communcation with Xavier to Jean in space possible via Cerebro, which allowed him to connect to Storm's mind to make the hydro image of Jean as she spoke. All that is written for Trinary is analysis whatever that means
    yea I didnt quite understand how everyone worked together for jean to be conjured exactly but it was one of the coolest things she has done in the Hickman era.

yes it is. I think I read that he uses sketches or recycled drawings. though its repetitive he did draw one of my favorite storm covers:

This is a favorite of mine as well. I also really loved that costume design for her.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

which was your favorite? xmen tas was mine.
    Storm from X-men: TAS is my favorite by far. None of the other versions can come close to her. I like TAS Storm even more than I do the movie versions of Storm portrayed by Halle and the other girl.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This is a favorite of mine as well. I also really loved that costume design for her.
    yes it was was really cute. I also love how she is in pure bliss in the elements. claremont would show her doing this periodically but it's something that is rarely if ever seen now.

BANNED

I adored her visual design (but not much else mind you) in WaTx-men.
    the eyes, the skin, the cheekbones, the volumous hair, really stunning