Page 195 of 613 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Interesting video...

https://youtu.be/5fLNOeH0hy8
    Sasha who I usually adore looked so odd to me...still pretty. Lol

I agree with some of those pairing though.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Interesting video...

https://youtu.be/5fLNOeH0hy8
    I swear this Girl did a video about Power Couples already.......

in top 10 costumes wolverine

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I wound if Clearmont will ever return to writer The WindRider again Now that Godhood has been achieve.
    oh that would be awesome so as long as he doesnt do the callisto/yukio thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I hadn’t quite thought of WATXM animated Storm’s hair as “cloud” like but I do like the idea of Ororo’s hair having a cloud quality to it. In the absence of a natural Afro-hairstyle, I’ll take a cloud. ☁️��☁️

I love those images as they have texture and dimension. I really like the first one.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

hi babies. it seems storm is going to be facing off against the master of magnetism in this twitter poll.

she has won all her match ups including winning against psylocke, rogue and jean.

once the final two goes live let's support the all-goddess against the pretender god.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=473291
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hi babies. it seems storm is going to be facing off against the master of magnetism in this twitter poll.

she has won all her match ups including winning against psylocke, rogue and jean.

once the final two goes live let's support the all-goddess against the pretender god.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=473291
    Trying to support - is the match not open yet?

This quarentine got me fiending for a comic books fix. In my search, I found an interesting podcast. I found it on my podcast app, but they are on youtube too. Here is the official synopsis:

X-Men: The Audio Drama By Karl Dutton
    X-Men The Audio Drama retells the adventures of the Uncanny X-Men from the very beginning, using the comic book history and stories as a template while retelling and modernizing the tales. Season One told the classic stories of the "First Class," Season Two now delves into the "All New, All Different" era.

I didn't listen to season 1 becuase I really don't care about the O5 X-Men, I am listening to season 2. They are adapting all of the stories with a pretty good production value. I will say that I don't like all of their adapations - I feel Storm is downplayed too much, but some are very true to the original comics.

I am sharing as I am not sure you all trying to get you X-Men fix like I am and this is a nostolgic way to do it. If you check it out, I'd be interested to hear your take on Storm in their adapation.

Spectacular Member

Long time no see my peoples, so what's the word?

Spectacular Member

Not much to talk about?

Trying to support - is the match not open yet?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/xmen_brac...34003132796929

my bad here you go. its storm vs magneto!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Long time no see my peoples, so what's the word?
    hi there how ru??

not much to talk about but we do have giant size storm coming out in a few months. I'm excited.

Spectacular Member

Mr. Superiority Complex vs The Weather Godess, Eh? That's an interesting matchup that I would say kinda depends based on the location, I would say 49% to 51% in a slight edge to Ro. All depends on whos the last standing for me and in terms of the G.S. comic I'll approach that with caution, I seen the first issue on youtube and it was ok but I'm more curious as to how this plays out. When comes to the waifu storm I'm a little more protective, like I don't expect her to do much in this new xmen outlook, I've just been having a concerned think session on the state of black superheroes. I heard that the whole tech virus thing was done before in terms of storm.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/xmen_brac...34003132796929

my bad here you go. its storm vs magneto!!
    Thanksl! I Voted!

Unpopular opinion: While I would really LOVE a Storm solo, I don't want Jen Bartel to draw it. Her act, while nice, is not my cup of tea. Russell Dauterman or Salvador Larroca would be my top choices in a perfect world.

I'd rather Dauterman. Larroca was ace in the past, but his work doesn't look as good as it did during his prime of the XXM era.