Page 212 of 613 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 9190
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    If I remember correctly, she had Green Lantern's power-set and was a mutant...I remember liking her.
    We could probably move this conversation on https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2020 so that it’s not off-topic.
    Last edited by Electricmastro; 04-21-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I just came across this came for the first time and Ororo is such a powerhouse in it. I would love to see it remade with today's graphics.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I just came across this came for the first time and Ororo is such a powerhouse in it. I would love to see it remade with today's graphics.

Great visual showcase of Storm. Speaking of video games:

Source: https://www.fightersgeneration.com/c...3/storm-a.html
    Last edited by Electricmastro; 04-21-2020 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Great visual showcase of Storm. Speaking of video games:

blob:https://imgur.com/d6e93496-40ad-480b-b6bb-1d94ec4d1474
    I thought so too.

I dont see a video game in your link. is that the right one?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

that game sucked and desreves to stay where its at....the gutter

What would be amazing is to see Storm use multiple variations of her powers at one time. At least 2 at a time. I've yet to see that. They always have her using lightning solo, wind solo, ice solo. I'd like to see using wind while shards of ice pierce the foggy skies and kill bitches691.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that game sucked and desreves to stay where its at....the gutter
    really? why did it suck? from the gameplay I saw online it looked like it would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    What would be amazing is to see Storm use multiple variations of her powers at one time. At least 2 at a time. I've yet to see that. They always have her using lightning solo, wind solo, ice solo. I'd like to see using wind while shards of ice pierce the foggy skies and kill bitches691.jpg
    yes in turns of gameplay all of them have been limiting in what she can do. the only time you may see a mixture of more than one type of weather effect is when she is doing like an ultimate attack.

really? why did it suck? from the gameplay I saw online it looked like it would be fun.
    This article sums it up:

You'd be better off if you just bought Marvel vs. Capcom 2, because it's much better than Marvel Nemesis and it's also much cheaper than "EA tries to be creative but fails miserably". Bad story, horrible mechanics, boring gameplay, shoddy designs and originality on the level of Rob Liefeld.
    http://www.dailyraider.com/index.php?id=2116

X-men: Next Dimension was better

I wish we got a sequel to this or a fighter made in its style.

Last edited by Havok83; 04-21-2020 at 05:21 PM.

I remember the gameplay was horrible on that game.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

This article sums it up:

http://www.dailyraider.com/index.php?id=2116

X-men: Next Dimension was better

I wish we got a sequel to this or a fighter made in its style.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I remember the gameplay was horrible on that game.

lol I will take both your word since you actually played it. I think a game I would like to see is an open world like game similar to that most recent avenger game with a vs mode include too similar to nemesis or Dbz. I dont really like the street fighter type games.

I've never heard of the game you posted either havok. shes giving me kitana/raiden vibes lol

lol I will take both your word since you actually played it. I think a game I would like to see is an open world like game similar to that most recent avenger game with a vs mode include too similar to nemesis or Dbz. I dont really like the street fighter type games.

I've never heard of the game you posted either havok. shes giving me kitana/raiden vibes lol
    I LOVED Next Dimension on the PS2. It was a sequel to the Academy X games on the PS1. It had a much larger roster and improved the gameplay by increasing the special moves and combs a character could do. It wasnt perfect but there was alot of heart put into it as an X-man fan. The story followed Operation Zero Tolerance and the costumes were very current (ripped from New X-men and X-treme X-men). It had alot of characters that rarely ever get shine in games like Havok, and Forge. The story mode though was REALLY good. Mortal Kombat and Injustice get alot of praise for their story mode but really Next Dimension did that first

Unfortunately its hard to come by bc its never been re-released and due to licensing issues, its unlikely to ever happen. But who knows, stranger things have happened
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-21-2020 at 05:38 PM.

I LOVED Next Dimension on the PS2. It was a sequel to the Academy X games on the PS1. It had a much larger roster and improved the gameplay by increasing the special moves and combs a character could do. It wasnt perfect but there was alot of heart put into it as an X-man fan. The story followed Operation Zero Tolerance and the costumes were very current (ripped from New X-men and X-treme X-men). It had alot of characters that rarely ever get shine in games like Havok, and Forge. The story mode though was REALLY good. Mortal Kombat and Injustice get alot of praise for their story mode but really Next Dimension did that first

Unfortunately its hard to come by bc its never been re-released and due to licensing issues, its unlikely to ever happen. But who knows, stranger things have happened
    who was your favorite on the game?

and something could happen as marvel owns all of the xmen property now.

who was your favorite on the game?

and something could happen as marvel owns all of the xmen property now.
    Dark Phoenix! She was a seperate character from Jean (whom also was great). Oddly Betsy was an unlockable character which was based on her English look with Psylocke being the Kwannon body. Its almost like it was predicting current continuity...lol

Dark Phoenix! She was a seperate character from Jean (whom also was great). Oddly Betsy was an unlockable character which was based on her English look with Psylocke being the Kwannon body. Its almost like it was predicting current continuity...lol
    oh I bet dp was very powerful. and that's funny. I guess it makes sense why psylocke was playable while betsy wasnt. im sure the ninja psylocke was more popular than the British betsy at that point