Page 215 of 613 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by prof.e View Post
    Storm By Adi Granov

Attachment 95893
    Whoa, Thanks for making my day.
    Just imagine MCU Storm with a Headdress on.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I really wish people would stop quoting Dickeys retcon that was re-retconned. her powers didnt manifest until she and her friends ventured into Apocalypse's tomb when she was a street urchin in Egypt after her parents died.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

thanks for sharing. I saw this the other day and like how she uses her staff here.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    May I ask y'all a question? May I?

What's everyone's fave story featuring Storm in the Black Panther books?
    I have just read Marvel Team Up 100 and BP vol. 3 26-29 and both were very good and enjoyable!
    hey boo. the ones you mentioned are really good and establish her connection to BP. aside from this I would recommend both BP books as written by Coates released 2016 and 2018, respectively. Shuri, Wakanda Forever: xmen, and Rise of the Panther issue 5 (I believe) are also really good reads.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Those two by far are my favorite showing of them too.

To answer your question wow it's hard.
    i do enjoy Coates Grow Women GrownMen relationship vibe and communication. But seriously lacking in action.
    Tho I feel hudlin tried to do a good balance of that it was rough and received ton of trolling.
    I'm sure everyone would say Dickey.
    Or see Wakanda and die
    But my two are when Kraven and Bp face off. It was cute. And just that. Storm didn't get much to do but I did enjoy the duoship ,plus a bit bias cause I love Storm holding the villain over Piranha boy to be bitten.
    And the second the whole Shuri becoming BP Doomwar Arc.
    I just like the look and feel she had , how she was actually ruling. By setting Shuri up to be the next BP, Protecting the Country , Soul Snatching T'Challa from limbo, showed off her locking picking skills twice, her escaping the Desturi Cell made by T'Challa and the Lock door while hostage with Doom.
    It would have been nice if she had repaid Doom with a good hurt. Or at least had Doom send an antagonist or personal Threat for her to take out and lay the smack down on.
    But hey

I agree about the Doomwar arc. How Storm was written when T'Challa was almost killed was the most queenly she's ever been characterized. Her leadership was obvious and I loved how she expected Shuri to win Bast's favor to become the next BP. Then she went into limbo for T'Challa, which was awesome and a great depiction of their bond and love for each other.

I'm also enjoying Coates stories with her. I think, if Ororo and T'Challa were still married, and Ororo in the book to the same degree as she was when Hudlin wrote her, Coates would've had freer range to do more with the character as a character and not simply as support for the various BP plots she was included in. A book in which T'Challa and Ororo co-starred would be the perfect opportunity for a writer to explore not only their relationship with each other, but them as individual characters. I would be amped to read that comic.
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 04-24-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks. I'm going to download and check out.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I hadn't heard. But I thought Disney had their actors locked down in contracts that spanned several movies. It would be odd for that contract not to include BP 2.
    my bad I forgot to respond to this:

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    my bad I forgot to respond to this:

Oh, no worries. You and Stormphoenix were going at it at the time. LOL. You too bring life to this board.

Marvel changed BP #23 release date AGAIN. Now, it's slated to drop on May 6 instead of April 29, which was the first push back date. Smh. If you guys think Coates's writing is slow, at this rate, we'll never get through his last arc.

Oh, no worries. You and Stormphoenix were going at it at the time. LOL. You too bring life to this board.
    try this link

http://epicstream.com/news/NobelleBo...to-Pay-Dispute

stormphoenix I love him... but we never agree on anything lololol

i love you Phoenix!!

Marvel changed BP #23 release date AGAIN. Now, it's slated to drop on May 6 instead of April 29, which was the first push back date. Smh. If you guys think Coates's writing is slow, at this rate, we'll never get through his last arc.
    I'm patient and will wait as long as I need to to read his wonderful work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm patient and will wait as long as I need to to read his wonderful work!!!
    Thanks for the link. No offense to the actress who played Shuri, but I don't think she can carry the mantle of BP in the sequel. And don't get me started on those cartoonish gauntlets they gave her. No, I think they'll work something out with Boseman.

Thanks for the link. No offense to the actress who played Shuri, but I don't think she can carry the mantle of BP in the sequel. And don't get me started on those cartoonish gauntlets they gave her. No, I think they'll work something out with Boseman.
    I hope so. I really enjoyed his portrayal of tchalla and it would suck if they dont bring him back