Page 231 of 613 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 9190
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    isnt the soul sword the thing magik uses? im not about feats for this but im sure she has done some impressive things with it. i thought the prop choices were kind of silly but so long as she doesnt have that stupid hammer I'm happy.
    how could i have forgotten about Poor Magik? Yep i thought the same thing about the hammer.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    how could i have forgotten about Poor Magik? Yep i thought the same thing about the hammer.
    I'm sure she will forgive us for getting her weapon lol.

what do you think about krakoa leading? I was kinda wanting a sketch in space.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I voted Soul Sword and its winning. I wonder which one Storm will get though. The original or FFVII buster sword

I hope Storm's issue isn't a silent one. Dauterman's art was lovely, especially with that colorist, but I like words. Hickman writes words really well. Let him write some words, mayhaps?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm sure she will forgive us for getting her weapon lol.

what do you think about krakoa leading? I was kinda wanting a sketch in space.
    Krakoa leading against who? I haven't been keeping up with X-Books since Hickman's minis

EDIT: I just saw the poll I went for Atlantis.
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-12-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Once again, bangin job today #StormGang and all from here who voted Great practice for what will be a super uphill battle with Storm vs Thor on the Marvel Battle Rumbles any day now. Call up your friends and make your sacrifices to your Orisha because that is going to be a VERY hard win!

One thing we do know is that the votes for the Marvel Battle Rumbles are counted across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. So be prepared to vote on all three platforms and inform others on them who will vote for her as well. We’ll need all the help we can get! #StormGang will persist tho. Here are the links to the three Marvel platforms where the votes will be counted. Facebook seems to get the overwhelming majority of votes.

https://twitter.com/marvel/status/12...669771778?s=21

https://instagram.com/marvel?igshid=19x0ceh849gw2

https://m.facebook.com/Marvel/

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Ororo won lol! ppl must really hate us (i feel guilty that she won lmao!) Anyway The second vote is Vote for the prop that Ororo will wield in the MU

https://twitter.com/AIPTcomics/statu...99487723094016

I'm kinda torn between Infinity Gauntlet and Thor's hammer. BTW there are other options
    I chose the Soul Sword in space! Something about Ororo wielding sharp, phallic objects as lightning rods just does it for me. Especially after that fight with Sinister and the Marauders where she looked killer with the spear!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I hope Storm's issue isn't a silent one. Dauterman's art was lovely, especially with that colorist, but I like words. Hickman writes words really well. Let him write some words, mayhaps?
    I think we'll definitely get words for that issue.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I’m not a fan of Silent Comics.

When I heard GS: Jean/Emma was going to be silent I almost didn’t read it. Why read a Comic Book with no words?... Makes No Sense. But your right Dauterman is really good with his art. And I do like the way Hickman writes as well.

Marvel Entertainment is hosting a Battle Royale and it’s Storm vs Thor today. Win or lose, I’ll leave the link here in case anyone feels inclined to partake. Feats in that thread would also be welcome! At least we can educate the masses lol

https://twitter.com/marvel/status/12...752916992?s=21

Fantastic Member

Storm is being stomped, it is not a fair fight, while Thor is being well developed with his solos and cosmic power, Storm was having problems with street levelers. it has been a while since Base Storm has performed well against high-tiers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Storm is being stomped, it is not a fair fight, while Thor is being well developed with his solos and cosmic power, Storm was having problems with street levelers. it has been a while since Base Storm has performed well against high-tiers.
    Storm HAS the Fire Power.

It’s Just.......her durability Sucks. And your right Thor and many other Heroes get Upgrades every damn Decade and we are on the same Base Storm.

Our Hope relies on Coates and His Goddess Storm. Once he fleshes how powerful that Form is? We will finally get the Respect we’ve been fighting for.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm HAS the Fire Power.

It’s Just.......her durability Sucks. And your right Thor and many other Heroes get Upgrades every damn Decade and we are on the same Base Storm.

Our Hope relies on Coates and His Goddess Storm. Once he fleshes how powerful that Form is? We will finally get the Respect we’ve been fighting for.
    Thor got his own set of nerfs and is regularly jobbed out to other characters. Theres' a long thread in the Marvel forum of his fans not satisified with how Marvel has been disrespecting him for the past decade

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    yes being on the xmen with these current crop of writers is really limiting for the character. when you see storm getting dropped kicked in marauders as easily as she does it doesnt help that narrative.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thor got his own set of nerfs and is regularly jobbed out to other characters. Theres' a long thread in the Marvel forum of his fans not satisified with how Marvel has been disrespecting him for the past decade
    I saw it. I commented on it. I Disagree. From what I’ve been reading and previous reads Thor doesn’t seem to be getting Jobbed that much.