Page 232 of 613 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 9190
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm HAS the Fire Power.

It’s Just.......her durability Sucks. And your right Thor and many other Heroes get Upgrades every damn Decade and we are on the same Base Storm.

Our Hope relies on Coates and His Goddess Storm. Once he fleshes how powerful that Form is? We will finally get the Respect we’ve been fighting for.
    well, her firepower isn’t having a good development recently by the X-Office, she needed two lightnings to get that guy out in Marauders, and the development with Coates is very slow and when it ends we don’t know if the X-Office will keep this development or just forgot how it happened before with Rogue Storm for example.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    well, her firepower isn’t having a good development recently by the X-Office, she needed two lightnings to get that guy out in Marauders, and the development with Coates is very slow and when it ends we don’t know if the X-Office will keep this development or just forgot how it happened before with Rogue Storm for example.
    She gave that Guy a warning Shot in Marauders and told him her Main attack was still in the Clouds. So I’m fine with that. I agree Coates is slow with this development, but I’m confident we will get something good. After all he is really Adimantium in writing a Storm Solo.

So it’s coming. Development is coming for Storm. Especially in Giant Size: Storm.

BANNED

Storm Fans if we are ANYTHING else we are a very PATIENT fanbase.

And another thing I’ve noticed about us Storm Fans is that we are not afraid to hit anyone with Facts.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thor got his own set of nerfs and is regularly jobbed out to other characters. Theres' a long thread in the Marvel forum of his fans not satisified with how Marvel has been disrespecting him for the past decade
    even with his nerfs, Thor remains a more consistent and better developed character than Storm today who only serves to shoot lightnings without relevance, who does not have her powerset well explored, who is in a team just to fill space.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm on the side to believe Hickman will continue to expand upon the things coates has established. Coates' character Hodari was used by Hickman, and the imagery utilized in the giant sized issue seems to allude to her godhead but I absolutely agree with how she is handled within the xoffices, specifically marauders.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-13-2020 at 12:20 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm on the side to believe Hickman will continue to expand upon the things coates has established. Coates' character Hodari was used by Hickman, and the imagery utilized in the giant sized issue seems to allude to her godhead but I absolutely agree with how she is handled within the xoffices, specifically marauders.
    well i'm putting hopes that her GS has something to do with her godhead. I'm starting to get impatient. ☻

well i'm putting hopes that her GS has something to do with her godhead. I'm starting to get impatient. ☻
    me too!! I seeing some indication it has been pushed all the way back to September
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I think part of the issue in the Twitter battle is both sides are focusing too much on raw power and not enough on skill. Storm doesn’t need to be more powerful than Thor to apply internal manipulations to his bodily functions. In most instances I’d still give it to Thor (outside of h2h or her going internal she just doesn’t measure up feat wise at this point) but her skill and cunning should factor in, and nothing I’ve seen suggests it wouldn’t work. Storm wouldn’t try to overpower Thor. She’d focus on cunning, cheating (doing something he wouldn’t expect) and outsmarting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I think part of the issue in the Twitter battle is both sides are focusing too much on raw power and not enough on skill. Storm doesn’t need to be more powerful than Thor to apply internal manipulations to his bodily functions. In most instances I’d still give it to Thor (outside of h2h or her going internal she just doesn’t measure up feat wise at this point) but her skill and cunning should factor in, and nothing I’ve seen suggests it wouldn’t work. Storm wouldn’t try to overpower Thor. She’d focus on cunning, cheating (doing something he wouldn’t expect) and outsmarting him.
    Windrider!!!! Hey!!!!!!!!!

So I think for me at least Hickman kinda reset the parameter on the order of their abilities even in terms of raw power. We haven't seen yet how in the xbooks post Hickman but if her limits could be surpassed by thor she technically wouldnt qualify as an omega.

I also agree with your point about skill. Nevertheless, I've seen scans of crystal using thors on weather storm against him and striking him down with lightning. if she can do this certainly an omega-level mutant goddess could right? lol

Windrider!!!! Hey!!!!!!!!!

So I think for me at least Hickman kinda reset the parameter on the order of their abilities even in terms of raw power. We haven't seen yet how in the xbooks post Hickman but if her limits could be surpassed by thor she technically wouldnt qualify as an omega.

I also agree with your point about skill. Nevertheless, I've seen scans of crystal using thors on weather storm against him and striking him down with lightning. if she can do this certainly an omega-level mutant goddess could right? lol
    I agree. We are still early in Hickman’s run and haven’t seen him use Storm enough to know his take on her power level. And you’re right about the Omega definition. This could be a shifting in terms of her raw power + skill.

With Crystal, IIRC, she had Thunderstrike summon a bolt so she could direct it at someone (not Thor though).

I agree. We are still early in Hickman’s run and haven’t seen him use Storm enough to know his take on her power level. And you’re right about the Omega definition. This could be a shifting in terms of her raw power + skill.

With Crystal, IIRC, she had Thunderstrike summon a bolt so she could direct it at someone (not Thor though).
    yes absolutely.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-13-2020 at 05:05 PM.

BANNED

All I will say is I can’t wait till Goddess Storm is fleshed out.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    All I will say is I can’t wait till Goddess Storm is fleshed out.
    me either. how many goddess feats do we actually have now? I count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 in all.

yes absolutely.

I stand corrected! I hadn’t seen this one before. The yeah...no reason Storm couldn’t fo well beyond what Crystal did with adding her power to Thor’s here.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

I stand corrected! I hadn’t seen this one before. The yeah...no reason Storm couldn’t fo well beyond what Crystal did with adding her power to Thor’s here.

mr storm phoenix shared this little treat to me a few days back. Its from avengers issue 349.