Page 235 of 613 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What happened to the girl who created Jamil?
    stormphoenix is correct. I'm assuming she took her back to cairo but it was never shown in that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm says we take her home. But Storm doesn’t specify where is “Home”. I thought Storm took Karima back to Cairo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    From my recollection of casting, once Angela Bassett was deemed “too old” for the role once Bryan Singer finally got X1 off the ground, production wanted a “known” actress for the Storm role. The last 2 names that came up for the role were Stacey Dash (who was firmly straight-to-video fare post-“Clueless”) and Halle Berry who was coming off acclaim for acting and producing “Introducing Dorothy Dandrige” and scooping Whitney Houston and Janet Jackson among others getting the biopic onscreen.

That being said, Berry is an actress with a particular range. She’s great in some things (“John Wick 3”, “Monsters Ball”, “Swordfish” etc). The role of Storm in the FOX movies almost never played to her strengths and she was never served by The Director nor visual stylists in the series. There are aspects of Ororo that She could play the hell out of but that wasn’t the story the movies were interested in telling.
    Attachment 96747
    agreed to all of this

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Burn it with acid.
    lmfao lololol I'm screaming!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm says we take her home. But Storm doesn’t specify where is “Home”. I thought Storm took Karima back to Cairo.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    stormphoenix is correct. I'm assuming she took her back to cairo but it was never shown in that issue.
    Thanks for info...
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-17-2020 at 05:53 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That Avengers costume wasn't a bad design except for the obvious Ms. Marvel Lightning bolt. I always wondered if the artist who designed that didn't realise what they were doing?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That Avengers costume wasn't a bad design except for the obvious Ms. Marvel Lightning bolt. I always wondered if the artist who designed that didn't realise what they were doing?
    Because Storm also had a lightning bolt costume in the 80's.

Byrne even threw shade at Ms. Marvel's costume being a rip off of Storm's first costume.

03afda5e9a9b7b40ce2c4b3226664488.jpg
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Outback lightning bolt is very different from Ms. Marvel's, though. Editorial should have picked that up.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Outback lightning bolt is very different from Ms. Marvel's, though. Editorial should have picked that up.
    Is it?

They are practically the same thing. And Storm's X-Treme costume was pretty close too.

And Ororo always wears it better than Carol.

Always.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Look at the direction of the tail of the bolt. As for the X-treme costume...not the same at all. Far from it.
    Storm Extreme X-Men 01.jpg

I know it won't happen .
    But if MCU Storm could look like this, but with classic
    tiara.
    But it's just gonna be to much skin.
    Gosh I wish Storm looks blows everyone's out the water. But with the Eternal costume and endgame , it looks like the MCU costume are starting to look generic or rather a particular look.

Fantastic Member

well, any news about Storm?

I really loved the red lining of her X-treme cape...I wish they would've added that detail to her current look.

I really loved the red lining of her X-treme cape...I wish they would've added that detail to her current look.
    Storm needs a far more colorful wardrobe and all these wypipo heroes should go back to the Gap.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Thank you.

Thanks for info...
    you're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    well, any news about Storm?
    nope none at moment
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you're welcome

nope none at moment
    Oh Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Oh Thanks!
    you're welcome!