Page 254 of 613 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Alex Ross' Storm variant to an untitled upcoming issue.

https://comicbook.com/comics/amp/new...mpression=true

This is perfect!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It really is too much to ask for sapphire blue eyes...sigh.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It really is too much to ask for sapphire blue eyes...sigh.
    Did you?

.....ask?

The details he put into his other head-shots like Iron Man, Captain America and Torch...they're insane. This is probably the very least detailed of all and he couldn't be bothered to paint her pupils blue.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

How do you think her hair is lovingly flowing in the wind? Alex doesn't rendered her blue eyes often since she is usually using her powers; I don't mind their absence here. At least she still looks young. Angel's looks like he is like 45 or 50.

Here, though, if it will make you feel better...

ororoalexrosseyes.jpg
    Last edited by yogaflame; 06-10-2020 at 07:59 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

She looks absolutely PERFECT. Especially as her blue eyes are one of her defining traits...it just irks me to no end when artists ignore them. Storm is not just her hair...and fabulush cheek-bones!

Thank you Yogababe. My ire is fully quelled.
    I cannot imagine the countless hours of labour you had to go through to achieve this. (Sarcasm thrown at Ross)
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-10-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Alex Ross' Storm variant to an untitled upcoming issue.

https://comicbook.com/comics/amp/new...mpression=true
    This is beautiful

The art is very beautiful.
    I would hope MCU Storm would have to wigs.
    One full one and second piece attached to the Tiara.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    This is perfect!
    It sure is!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    How do you think her hair is lovingly flowing in the wind? Alex doesn't rendered her blue eyes often since she is usually using her powers; I don't mind their absence here. At least she still looks young. Angel's looks like he is like 45 or 50.

ororoalexrosseyes.jpg
    I love it!!! Nice Yoga!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    The art is very beautiful.
    I would hope MCU Storm would have to wigs.
    One full one and second piece attached to the Tiara.
    ha!!! ms Ro dont wear wigs it's all hers lol.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I cant wait to see what Ororo's role will be in this title:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    With the expectation that MCUStorm would be introduced via a BLACK PANTHER sequel, I hope they swerve and sneak her into Taika Watiti’s THOR:LOVE&THUNDER

This made me think of a What if...story. What if Storm was raised by Odin.

After her parents were killed, Odin saves the young Ororo and bring her to Asguard to be raise as his daughter. Storm see Thor and Loki as her brothers and is taught magic and control of her mutant powers by Odin.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Ant-Man has always been pretty pitiful in the comics so no disagreements there. Black Panther on the other hand had over 100 solo issues to his name before his movie dropped so while his relevance pre-MCU is debatable, the extent to which Marvel invested in him and his world isn't. Especially when compared to black characters that have been around for similar stretches of time. Either way I'm one of those who thinks T'Challa is better off without Storm but I'll wholeheartedly support her film (if it were to ever get made), because I like to see strong black characters no matter who their love interest is. If they pair them up I'm fine, if not that's cool too. I don't think she fits into T'Challa's world as well as Nakia but if Coogler and whoever does the Storm trilogy tells a good story, I can't say I'll complain since I think the relationship was decent enough in the comics. If Storm has a breakout appearance in X-Men I don't think she'll need the bump from T'Challa in her own film but it wouldn't hurt in all honesty.
    True, but even as a solo character he wasn't considered one of Marvel's major characters until recently nor was he a household name. Storm at least was during the 90s and as Marvel's leading heroine at the time. Sadly a lot of her clout has evaporated the past two decades because this would have been a very different situation in the early 2000s. I have mixed feelings on T'Challa and Ororo as a couple so I'm not sure if I want them together permanently or not, but it's very nice to see the support from a T'Challa fan. I'll admit that I went into Black Panther planning on hating Nakia but I truly did end up liking the character. Even if Ororo is not T'Challa's final love interest, they could still establish that the two were lovers in their youth and perhaps each other's first loves but as adults they realize they are no longer on the same page with each other. However, I would kill to see Ororo's wedding dress from the comics appear in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

ororoalexrosseyes.jpg
    I love Alex Ross Storm but I especially love the blue eyes you gave her. The MCU better not forget those blue eyes of hers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    This made me think of a What if...story. What if Storm was raised by Odin.

After her parents were killed, Odin saves the young Ororo and bring her to Asguard to be raise as his daughter. Storm see Thor and Loki as her brothers and is taught magic and control of her mutant powers by Odin.
    Not only that. What if Storm and Thor become a couple in the MCU. It’s a Possibility. I mean As it stand now T’Challa is in Love with Nakia. And Granted Thor is in Love with Jane Foster in the MCU, but based on the fact Jane May be Lady Thor and their relationship may End.

Of Course this may not happen, but it really makes you think based on what Marvel wants to do with the X-Men and future things and Phases regarding the MCU. It’s a Possibility.

an icon a part of an iconic movement. A protest in Charlotte, NC:

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

an icon a part of an iconic movement. A protest in Charlotte, NC:

May the heroes, not just of Marvel, but from real life encourage more blacks and non-blacks to work together to improve the quality of life of black people more and also work more towards a justice-filled, peaceful society for all to live in as equals and friends!