Page 256 of 613 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 9190
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The Beyonce/BP2 rumor seems to be focused on her providing/adding to the soundtrack.

Damn!
    Don't scare me like that!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The Beyonce/BP2 rumor seems to be focused on her providing/adding to the soundtrack.

Damn!
    Don't scare me like that!
    So just like Kendrick Lamar did for the first black panther movie.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    For 100 mill tho.
    If so kudos to her. But please stay away from my Storm/Ororo Munroe
    Why are they even offering her 100 million when she can't sell albums anymore. The lion king soundtrack didn't do nothing but flop. Disney is just stupid

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    So just like Kendrick Lamar did for the first black panther movie.
    Seems that way, yes.

At least for now, until more is revealed.

LOL. I'm not a Beyonce stan at all (Christina and Ri-Ri are my women) but even I can acknowledge her financial and artistic influence tied to BP2
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-11-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

well for 1 she can't act.
    2. She can't act
    and 3. She can't act

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Why are they even offering her 100 million when she can't sell albums anymore. The lion king soundtrack didn't do nothing but flop. Disney is just stupid
    It was barely promoted. It was mostly african inspired music also. Hence why the GP didn't eat it up like the BP soundtrack.
    Not only that Homecoming album is platinum for a live album
    Lemonade sold 2 million PURE in the USA alone and eligible for more since it's on streaming services now.
    saying she can't sell is crazy.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    For 100 mill tho.
    If so kudos to her. But please stay away from my Storm/Ororo Munroe
    this is a direct result of her contribution to lion king. beyonce's name will draw revenue and disney knows that. she may be in some movies but I doubt she will have any role in BP2 let alone play Ororo. I think we are good boo!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Storm and Thor in the MCU is a no for me. He’s become so goofy at this point that anyone romantically linked to him at this point would at least have to partially match that energy. Also Thor is probably gonna be on his way out after Love and Thunder, while Storm will be entering in a new phase of the MCU. Might be cool to see them do a joint attack together in a team-up movie, but that’s the most I’d wanna see.
    I agree, I don't like the current MCU Thor and I don't want him to drag Ororo down. A team-up is fine and all but no more association than that.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    an icon a part of an iconic movement. A protest in Charlotte, NC:

This is so beautiful. No one is better representation for black lives matter than our very own Ororo Munroe. I wish there was an Ororo shrine in Harlem since that is where her father is from and she needs to be celebrated there.

I don't care what songs Beyonce adds to Black Panther 2 (even if I detested her original contribution to The Lion King remake) but for the goddess' sake, please do NOT let her play Ororo Munroe. She is not Storm material and we need an Oscar-caliber actress to play her.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is a direct result of her contribution to lion king. beyonce's name will draw revenue and disney knows that. she may be in some movies but I doubt she will have any role in BP2 let alone play Ororo. I think we are good boo!!!
    Her contribution to Lion King didn't do much so i'm still wondering where they came up with giving her that much money unless there's other things they're having her do. She'll probably have to promote tf out of those projects lol

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I don't care what songs Beyonce adds to Black Panther 2 (even if I detested her original contribution to The Lion King remake) but for the goddess' sake, please do NOT let her play Ororo Munroe. She is not Storm material and we need an Oscar-caliber actress to play her.
    nah we don't need an Oscar caliber actress to play a Superhero lol but we do need someone who can act and Beyonce will simply never be that girl

I came to check if the Storm/Beyonce rumors are true hahaha. So it was mainly about the soundtrack, right?

I'd like something from her in the BP st to tell the truth. The Gift was great. But I don't want her as Storm.
    Last edited by Veitha; 06-11-2020 at 02:45 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I just saw the rumor that Beyonce has been cast as Storm.

Beyonce has been offered a substantial sum for a 3 picture deal with Disney, including Marvel Studios Black Panther 2... confirmed.

It's not confirmed who she will be playing.
    Oh!! Shit in that case.

NOOO OH GOD PLEASE NO!!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    nah we don't need an Oscar caliber actress to play a Superhero lol but we do need someone who can act and Beyonce will simply never be that girl
    Nakia got Lupita. We need somebody on that same level. Then again, FoX-Men got Halle Berry as Storm and look how that turned out.