Page 259 of 613 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    What title and issue can I find this page in?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Nah I totally blame them. Storm wasnt the only character to get bad writing in the films yet I thought other actors didnt alright with what little material they got. Famke as Jean, Shawn as Bobby, Ellen as Kitty, James as Cyclops, etc... Halle and Alex just were not good for Storm at all. A better actress could have made Storm at least watchable instead of cringeworthy
    Thank you. I'm not here for the excuse of bad writing being the reason someone did a bad acting job. Halle is just bad at playing superheroes. I mean have y'all seen her play Catwoman? No ma'am!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

What cracks me up about this is that after Storm served her once, Mera really tried to be cute and come back for a second helping! And I love how Storm floats away #unbothered while Mera is left a scorched and defeated mess!

Yes!!!! Our girl was real polite and gently tossed that b!tch back to whence she came but instead of being gracious she tried to buck up. That's when Ms. Ro had to put her on her @ss for real!!! And her being unbothered not breaking a swart was the sweet icing on the cake lol.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    What title and issue can I find this page in?
    it's not a real issue and nom canon. Stephen byrne creates crossover pages and posts them on his twitter.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Thank you. I'm not here for the excuse of bad writing being the reason someone did a bad acting job. Halle is just bad at playing superheroes. I mean have y'all seen her play Catwoman? No ma'am!
    I think halle doesnt get the credit she deserves. she did a great job in roots, introducing dorothy dandridge, boomerang etc. also she fought to get ororo more of a presence in x3. the fact of the matter is that foxmen simply was garbage and I'm thankful that it is a thing of the past. we never have to be tortured either such rubbish ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    It was barely promoted. It was mostly african inspired music also. Hence why the GP didn't eat it up like the BP soundtrack.
    Not only that Homecoming album is platinum for a live album
    Lemonade sold 2 million PURE in the USA alone and eligible for more since it's on streaming services now.
    saying she can't sell is crazy.
    2 million pure isn't a lot and it's barely at 3 million worldwide even with the promotion she did with the Superbowl Halftime show, the HBO special, and world tour. Saying she can't sell isnt' crazy because she can't.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it's not a real issue and nom canon. Stephen byrne creates crossover pages and posts them on his twitter.
    This is still SUPREMELY delicious! Do you harv link to this on hos twitter for to me like/comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    This is still SUPREMELY delicious! Do you harv link to this on hos twitter for to me like/comment?
    right?!?!

and you know I got you boo

https://mobile.twitter.com/StephenBy...69188202790914

More discussion on Brynes artwork:

https://screenrant.com/xmen-storm-me...-dc-crossover/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm for the MCU by Olivia Design (IG: @oliviadesignok)

I like this look even with the mohawk.
    That's an interesting cape design. Oi loikes eet.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

"Queens" by Stephen Byrne.

I love how Storm makes short work of Mera.
    Salt water is actually an excellent conductor for electricity.

While Mera does have decent durability...I'm not sure it's good enough to withstand a real lightning bolt.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Salt water is actually an excellent conductor for electricity.

While Mera does have decent durability...I'm not sure it's good enough to withstand a real lightning bolt.
    that's a great point beloved. from what I can gather from the responses most believe this was not a fair fight for mera.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That's an interesting cape design. Oi loikes eet.
    Right? It's a unique look that I think works:

Much better than the mohawk from Shipp.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that's a great point beloved. from what I can gather from the responses most believe this was not a fair fight for mera.
    Mera is pretty tough. She certainly has the physical strength and durability advantage. She can also manipulate the moisture/water in someone's body. However, the way Storm trounced her above is certainly possible and a legitimate way to defeat Mera. I like Mera but a bolt from Ororo can put her down... especially when she is surrounded in water.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Right? It's a unique look that I think works:

Much better than the mohawk from Shipp.
    True and now I am actually grateful that Fox gave her the mohawk. I am hoping that when she is introduced in the MCU she won't have it if for no other reason than to distance the MCU look from the Fox X-Men look. I hate that mohawk so very much.