Page 267 of 613 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    If in the next three or four years Marvel decides to start the casting for the MCU X-Men

What young actress would you like to play a young Storm? (If The X-Men are potrayed as teenagers like the FOX one)

and for an adult Storm? if you have to choose an important or well know actress to play her who would be?

it's interesting how the MCU chose important names for the Eternals movie like Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek and the guys from GOT, i can see them following this to attract more audience.
    I think they leaned hard on known actors for Eternals because they are so obscure and they needed some 'weight' to bring in the box office bucks. X-Men are already known and beloved by many in the mass consciousness, so I hope the MCU will be more willing to go with complete or relative unknowns when casting most of the X-Men(as they have done with Spider-Man, for example). Only time will tell.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Just gonna say this for the ones at the back, trans women are women. Carry on.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

september covers with storm!

GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: TRIBUTE TO WEIN & COCKRUM #1
    LEN WEIN (W) • ALEX ROSS, KEVIN NOWLAN, CHRIS SAMNEE, MARCUS TO, SIYA OUM,
    STEPHEN SEGOVIA, MARGUERITE SAUVAGE, CARMEN CARNERO, BERNARD CHANG, AARON KUDER,
    TAKESHI MIYAZAWA, JUANN CABAL, GURIHIRU, MARK BROOKS, KRIS ANKA, PHIL NOTO, VALERIO SCHITI,
    LEINIL FRANCIS YU, MATTEO LOLLI, EMA LUPACCHINO, CARLOS GÓMEZ, IBAN COELLO, R.B. SILVA,
    RAMON ROSANAS, JOSHUA CASSARA, DAVID BALDEÓN, MARCELO FERREIRA, JAVIER GARRÓN,
    ROD REIS, JAVIER RODRÍGUEZ, MARCO CHECCHETTO, JEN BARTEL, MIKE DEL MUNDO, RAHZZAH,
    PEPE LARRAZ & MIKE HAWTHORNE (A) • Cover by ADI GRANOV
    Variant Cover by TRADD MOORE – Order using MAR200905
    WRAPAROUND VARIANT Cover by ED MCGUINNESS – ORDER USING MAR200906
    HIDDEN GEM VARIANT Cover by DAVE COCKRUM – Order using MAR200907
    VIRGIN HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY DAVE COCKRUM – Order using MAR200908
    CELEBRATING THE CLASSIC’S 45TH ANNIVERSARY!
    Forty-five years ago, a comic book came out that would change the face of Marvel Comics forever. Writer Len Wein and artist Dave Cockrum revamped the X-Men completely, replacing the bulk of the teen heroes with a completely new international cast! The legendary one-shot took comic fans by storm and set the series off in a new direction, setting the stage for the legendary X-scribe Chris Claremont to make them the most popular heroes in the Marvel Universe! Now, 37 of Marvel’s top artists come together to re-create this epic story, each re-drawing one pulse-pounding page in tribute to this Marvel masterpiece!
    48 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$5.99
    Order using MAR200904

GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: STORM #1
    JONATHAN HICKMAN (W)
    RUSSELL DAUTERMAN (A/C)
    Variant Cover by JEN BARTEL –
    Order using APR200901
    TIMELESS STORM VARIANT
    COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    HICKMAN & DAUTERMAN TAKE FLIGHT AGAIN!
    In GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: JEAN GREY & EMMA FROST, Hickman and Dauterman took Jean and Emma into Storm’s mind to learn what had happened to her. Now they take the X-Men’s resident goddess to the far end of the world to save herself!
    40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/ Rated T+ …$4.99
    Order using APR200900

Niffleheim

Recap, Why are these two mind rapist back in her head again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    can I say that you are slaying me lolol.

I will say I'm loving the tagline "X-men's resident goddess"!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

To save her

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    can I say that you are slaying me lolol.

I will say I'm loving the tagline "X-men's resident goddess"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    To save her
    Save her from what? I hope Hickman is not rehashing this crap again

Last edited by Tofali; 06-19-2020 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    If in the next three or four years Marvel decides to start the casting for the MCU X-Men

What young actress would you like to play a young Storm? (If The X-Men are potrayed as teenagers like the FOX one)

and for an adult Storm? if you have to choose an important or well know actress to play her who would be?

it's interesting how the MCU chose important names for the Eternals movie like Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek and the guys from GOT, i can see them following this to attract more audience.
    My choice is Jodi Turner-Smith (33).

Comic+Con+International+2018+SYFY+Nightflyers+WPSZg8zY0pdx.jpg

Jodie+Turner+Smith+Premiere+Netflix+Bright+wQ0wVciqidMx.jpg

Even while just doing press, she's commanding and breathtaking. And I think for Disney/Marvel, she hits that sweet spot of not super famous as to outshadow the role but definitely an actress on everyone's radar. She's also super tall.
    Last edited by superjosh; 06-19-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Spectacular Member

I'm definitely in the minority when i say this but I'm not really that ecstatic about the GS Storm book, at this point I'm surprised the writers haven't forgot about her honestly. No one will ever really care about the character as much as the fans do and I've been doing some thinking regarding her character and it's a bit gripe-full I ain't gonna lie to y'all, I'm a storm fan but I definitely ain't biased in the characters favor. Not trying to be that guy but I will say this and i stick by it and that is I'm not a big fan of black characters being made by Anglo saxon creators if the characters good then it's good but i recall a post in here about Claremont mentioning storms creation and also mentioned that storms appearance is meant to resemble all racial demographics and idk bout anyone else but that is a huge red flag to me. No offence to anyone here i've just had a lot of time to think about things especially things people don't really give attention to, considering how storm is written within the x books I'm basically like it's whatever at this point which is why i'm not mad she's been appearing in the BP book and i say that as a BP fan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    My choice is Jodi Turner-Smith (33).

Comic+Con+International+2018+SYFY+Nightflyers+WPSZg8zY0pdx.jpg

Jodie+Turner+Smith+Premiere+Netflix+Bright+wQ0wVciqidMx.jpg

Even while just doing press, she's commanding and breathtaking. And I think for Disney/Marvel, she hits that sweet spot of not super famous as to outshadow the role but definitely an actress on everyone's radar. She's also super tall.
    Kiki Layne for me. She is 5'9" so in heels she would be perfect height.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Kiki Layne for me. She is 5'9" so in heels she would be perfect height.

She has a beautiful symmetry to her face.

I want to see Storm. Our Storm.
    We haven’t seen her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    She has a beautiful symmetry to her face.

I want to see Storm. Our Storm.
    We haven’t seen her yet.

yes she is gorgeous. I think she could pull it off if given the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    I'm definitely in the minority when i say this but I'm not really that ecstatic about the GS Storm book, at this point I'm surprised the writers haven't forgot about her honestly. No one will ever really care about the character as much as the fans do and I've been doing some thinking regarding her character and it's a bit gripe-full I ain't gonna lie to y'all, I'm a storm fan but I definitely ain't biased in the characters favor. Not trying to be that guy but I will say this and i stick by it and that is I'm not a big fan of black characters being made by Anglo saxon creators if the characters good then it's good but i recall a post in here about Claremont mentioning storms creation and also mentioned that storms appearance is meant to resemble all racial demographics and idk bout anyone else but that is a huge red flag to me. No offence to anyone here i've just had a lot of time to think about things especially things people don't really give attention to, considering how storm is written within the x books I'm basically like it's whatever at this point which is why i'm not mad she's been appearing in the BP book and i say that as a BP fan as well.
    I can understand your concerns and I think it is valid considering her treatment over the years. it was why I was ecstatic with coates writing of her and how he elevated her beyond just being an xmen who lives in the shadow of her white counterparts. I'm open to giving GS a chance especially if they respect what Coates has done for her character development.

Niffleheim

yes she is gorgeous. I think she could pull it off if given the opportunity.
    This is the last chance for Ororo kyss Yep she is beautiful but I need someone that will stand out in a scene. She looks like she would drown in it. (Wishful Casting is a hard HARD job) lol!

This is the last chance for Ororo kyss Yep she is beautiful but I need someone that will stand out in a scene. She looks like she would drown in it. (Wishful Casting is a hard HARD job) lol!
    haha let's see. how about her:

just going on look