Page 273 of 613 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Not great but all decent points. Storm and Wolverine are my second favorite ship after Black Panther and Storm.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Not great but all decent points. Storm and Wolverine are my second favorite ship after Black Panther and Storm.
    That’s pretty much my take.
    Outside the X-Men, I like her with T’Challa, inside the X-Men, I like the respect between Ororo and Logan.
    and it feeds into my fannish OT3, but that’s my personal little non-canon corner of fandom and I don’t expect it in the comics happy to keep it in my fanfic

In my headcanon Wolverine asked Storm to part of the throuple/quad situation and she was just like "I'm good..."

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

to bp and storm being your favorite ship I 100% agree but to that first part regarding wolverine:

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    In my headcanon Wolverine asked Storm to part of the throuple/quad situation and she was just like "I'm good..."
    lmfao right???? my sentiments exactly.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

to bp and storm being your favorite ship I 100% agree but to that first part regarding wolverine:

lmfao right???? my sentiments exactly.
    LOL, blame the first X-Men animate series
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

maybe I need to actually read it on the panels but the idea of Wolverine and Storm together just always felt weird to say the least, to me.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

It's exactly as Wyngarde said, she was confined to the moral cage for her entire life up to that point and wyngarde stripped her from it. just as xavier knew it was wrong to lost for a teenage jean he never acted upon it or told her locking it away deep within his mind. I think the same can be said with her desires to want to fall for a villain or even kill, scott included.

nevertheless, I'm just quoting the facts from canon. jean could simply apologize and recognize as she did in that second panel that the actions she exhibited were her own. is that too hard to do for a woman she calls her best friend?
    Again with that???
    I know you really don't like Jean, but coming up with that story every few months is getting so old...
    Last edited by franckd; 06-23-2020 at 02:52 PM.

LOL, blame the first X-Men animate series
    lololol bye.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Again with that???
    I know you really don't like Jean, but coming up with that story every few months is getting so old...
    what does me not liking jean have to do with appreciating storm? if you dont like posts questioning how a white character who is supposed to be a black one's best friends sees her as a slave is a relevant topic (as well as problematic one) in Storms appreciation thread especially in the era of BLM movement you can simply ignore or go to other threads. there are plenty to choose from

Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-23-2020 at 04:34 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

lololol bye.

what does me not liking jean have to do with appreciating storm? if you dont like posts questioning how a white character who is supposed to be a black one's best friends sees her as a slave is a relevant topic (as well as problematic one) in Storms appreciation thread especially in the era of BLM movement you can simply ignore or go to other threads. there are plenty to choose from

It's not about what I like or not. It's that you constantly bring this topic, even if it's been talked to death many time. It's like you enjoy labelling Jean as a racist, and reducing her to that. What's the point? Disliking Jean helps you to appreciate Storm?
    Last edited by franckd; 06-23-2020 at 04:47 PM.

It's not about what I like or not. It's that you constantly bring this topic, even if it's been talked to death many time. It's like you enjoy labelling Jean as a racist, and reduced her to that.
    you dont think there are redundant topics occurring in other threads especially during this shortage of new material? how about dishwasher gloves? how Hickman doesnt like certain characters? I'm sure you've seen these a few times in some of your more frequented threads

at any rate, did jean not view ororo as a slave who was bound and whipped for the color of her skin? it's not about me enjoying it or reducing her to anything. its simply stating the canonical facts which I know is bothersome considering you are a jean fan but again what does any of this have to do with appreciating the one and only true goddess of the xmen?

let's praise her I thought we had moved on from discussing what you brought back up:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-23-2020 at 04:56 PM.

you dont think there are redundant topics occurring in other threads especially during this shortage of new material? how about dishwasher gloves? how Hickman doesnt like certain characters? I'm sure you've seen these a few times in some of your more frequented threads

at any rate, did jean not view ororo as a slave who was bound and whipped for the color of her skin? it's not about me enjoying it or reducing her to anything. its simply stating the facts but again what does any of this have to do with appreciating the one and only true goddess of the xmen?
    It's just that hating a character seems stupid to me. Whoever the character is stupid. Like those Emma haters, who constantly bring her down in favor of their favorites...

Now I'd like to know if you always hated Jean, because of what happened during the Dark Phoenix Saga, or did that event was just an excuse to hate her more?

EDIT : you're actually reducing Jean to that event : for you, their friendship is fake because of that.
    Yet, in that space shuttle, Jean was ready to gave her life to save her friends. Jean would give her life to save Orororo, as Ororo would give her to saves Jean's. Not bad for a racist or a fake friend, I suppose. Especially knowing than most non-racist people would surely not sacrifice their lives for some others.
    Last edited by franckd; 06-23-2020 at 05:01 PM.

It's just that hating a character seems stupid to me. Whoever the character is stupid. Like those Emma haters, who constantly bring her down in favor of their favorites...

Now I'd like to know if you always hated Jean, because of what happened during the Dark Phoenix Saga, or did that event was just an excuse to hate her more?
    more appreciation of the power of storm the hadari yao:

dont you just love this? all powerful no gimmicks, no accessories, or possession necessary to achieve such power!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-23-2020 at 05:05 PM.

you dont think there are redundant topics occurring in other threads especially during this shortage of new material? how about dishwasher gloves?
    Of course, hating a character is exactly the same thing than hating a fashion item... Great logic.
    I Mean, I suppose we can hate black or white people like we can hate speedos or hats. Exactly the same thing.

more appreciation of the power of storm the hadari yao:

dont you just love this? all powerful no gimmicks, no accessories, or possession necessary to achieve such power!!!
    But back to the relationship drama, wasn't there a really big shipper of Ororo and Logan here? I think it was RJALMAAR or something spelled like that, I can't quite remember.

I've grown to like Ororo and Logan together and it wasn't just the TAS that put them together. They were sleeping together in the Outback days, they were a couple (I think) in X-Men: The End, they were a couple in X-Men: Days of Future Past (although apparently their couple scenes were deleted), and then they were a couple again after Ororo's marriage to T'Challa was annulled. I never realized they were together so often. I'm confused about why Claremont seemed to want to make them endgame but then he also wanted Logan/Jean as endgame, unless the plan was always a poly ship between the three lol.

Also wasn't there a big Ororo/Yukio shipper here or was it someone who denied Ororo's bisexuality?
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-23-2020 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    But back to the relationship drama, wasn't there a really big shipper of Ororo and Logan here? I think it was RJALMAAR or something spelled like that, I can't quite remember.

I've grown to like Ororo and Logan together and it wasn't just the TAS that put them together. They were sleeping together in the Outback days, they were a couple (I think) in X-Men: The End, they were a couple in X-Men: Days of Future Past (although apparently their couple scenes were deleted), and then they were a couple again after Ororo's marriage to T'Challa was annulled. I never realized they were together so often. I'm confused about why Claremont seemed to want to make them endgame but then he also wanted Logan/Jean as endgame, unless the plan was always a poly ship between the three lol.

Also wasn't there a big Ororo/Yukio shipper here or was it someone who denied Ororo's bisexuality?
    yea my boo loved him some Logan and storm. I couldnt stand the pairing but hey we all have our opinions lol

yea logan and ororo had a lot of flirtatious moments prior to their relationship by aaron. my biggest problem with the Logan pairing is that he has repeatedly shown that ororo is only a consideration when women he truly love are not in the picture. I think she deserves the best in all aspects including the love life.

as far as yukio, chile dont get me started there. there are some who see her as storms true love but I disagree here as well.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-23-2020 at 07:10 PM.