Page 279 of 613 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Isn't this part of the page where Storm gets totally mind humped by nanites sicced on her by a fellow mutant named Cassie Nova?
    yup. the art was really nice but the writing... well.... no comment.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

What do y'all expect to see Hadari Yao feats in the feature.
    So far she with the faith of a country defeated the god of chaos Adversary (Hebrew for Satan)
    I would like to her have durability and strength feats. It says she has immeasurable strength. I would also like to see basic transmutation, shape shifting, and energy manipulation the basics gods can do in marvel.

How powerful is Adversary?
    1. He's immune to energy and physical attack. The only way to defeat him is to have high tier magic or cold iron (which won't defeat him but slow him down)
    2. He defeated the multiversal guardian Roma MULTIPLE times.
    Roma is very powerful. She tanked having the omniversal tower (a nexus) falling on her when the chaos wave hit it. She tanked Mastermind trying to kill her with Excalibur combined with the amulet of right which had enough power to split the multiverse and destroy Otherworld (pan dimension which is source of magic in the multiverse and contains a nexus) then returned the favor of defeating him. She can manipulate the entire omniversal tower which a nexus. Her pocket dimension is a multiverse. She was stated to be on par with Merlyn, who is multiversal and even the strongest being in otherworld.
    3. He is stronger than Shaman Forge. Forge ancestors actually practice mystics that seals Adversary. Shaman Forge even out of practice was about to whoop Darkchylde Magik on Earth. He also stalemated her in Limbo where she is supreme. She only won because he threw the fight.
    4. He blocked Darkchylde Magik powers

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Id love to see new adventures with that team. Its been far too long since they've been in action together

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    So far she with the faith of a country defeated the god of chaos Adversary (Hebrew for Satan)
    I would like to her have durability and strength feats. It says she has immeasurable strength. I would also like to see basic transmutation, shape shifting, and energy manipulation the basics gods can do in marvel.

1. He's immune to energy and physical attack. The only way to defeat him is to have high tier magic or cold iron (which won't defeat him but slow him down)
    Roma is very powerful. She tanked having the omniversal tower (a nexus) falling on her when the chaos wave hit it. She tanked Mastermind trying to kill her with Excalibur combined with the amulet of right which had enough power to split the multiverse and destroy Otherworld (pan dimension which is source of magic in the multiverse and contains a nexus) then returned the favor of defeating him. She can manipulate the entire omniversal tower which a nexus. Her pocket dimension is a multiverse. She was stated to be on par with Merlyn, who is multiversal and even the strongest being in otherworld.
    3. He is stronger than Shaman Forge. Forge ancestors actually practice mystics that seals Adversary. Shaman Forge even out of practice was about to whoop Darkchylde Magik on Earth. He also stalemated her in Limbo where she is supreme. She only won because he threw the fight.
    I have to be up super early but I agree with the stuff you would like to seem I would add to this mental control similar to what we saw bast do as well as control over all organic matter. also energy form.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Id love to see new adventures with that team. Its been far too long since they've been in action together
    I wouldnt be opposed to this. this was when the xmen were truly perfect imo.

With these artist mentioning their love for storm i really hope this is them throwing their hats in the ring for a solo that is development behind the scenes.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Good Question.

Honestly, the exact same stuff you mentioned. For a Goddess Of Balance I expect her Physical Stats to increase. That means: Durability, Speed, Strength, Reaction. As a God or Goddess your body is no longer under Mortal Limits.

Now as for power. I expect her to be operating at least High on the cosmic scale. She should she be able to manipulate all forms of Energy. Also, she should have new abilities like: Telepathy and Transmutation and Shapeshifting as well. When I think of the Title. “Goddess of Balance” of all Natural Things. I think of maintaining Balance throughout the Universe. Kinda like what the Living Tribunal Does.

And if Adversary is nothing but a God of Pure Chaos. It’s Storms Job as a Goddess of Balance to restore things. Which is why she needs Cosmic Awareness. .

The Adversary is a Powerful no Extremely Powerful God of Chaos. He lives eats and breathes it. Now, him beating Roma? I’ve never really thought it was a good feat considering Roma IMO wasn’t really that powerful to begin with.

But yes to stop Adversary you need to have powerful Magic. Yes, iron. Can hurt him, but that’s not nearly enough to stop him. You’re only delaying the inevitable. Also, Adversary is a Powerful Reality Warper too so there’s that.

This Enemy is perfect for Goddess Storm. I also wish they would incorporate Uovu the God of Death in X-Men Gold because that Villain is really PERFECT.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Good Question.

Honestly, the exact same stuff you mentioned. For a Goddess Of Balance I expect her Physical Stats to increase. That means: Durability, Speed, Strength, Reaction. As a God or Goddess your body is no longer under Mortal Limits.

Now as for power. I expect her to be operating at least High on the cosmic scale. She should she be able to manipulate all forms of Energy. Also, she should have new abilities like: Telepathy and Transmutation and Shapeshifting as well. When I think of the Title. “Goddess of Balance” of all Natural Things. I think of maintaining Balance throughout the Universe. Kinda like what the Living Tribunal Does.

And if Adversary is nothing but a God of Pure Chaos. It’s Storms Job as a Goddess of Balance to restore things. Which is why she needs Cosmic Awareness. .

The Adversary is a Powerful no Extremely Powerful God of Chaos. He lives eats and breathes it. Now, him beating Roma? I’ve never really thought it was a good feat considering Roma IMO wasn’t really that powerful to begin with.

But yes to stop Adversary you need to have powerful Magic. Yes, iron. Can hurt him, but that’s not nearly enough to stop him. You’re only delaying the inevitable. Also, Adversary is a Powerful Reality Warper too so there’s that.

This Enemy is perfect for Goddess Storm. I also wish they would incorporate Uovu the God of Death in X-Men Gold because that Villain is really PERFECT.
    I agree with all of this Stormphoenix.

I am still catching up with the current universe, but last when I checked Storm was unconscious and Emma and Jean went somewhere. Now I do enjoy what I see about the Goddess stuff, but I think on her more like... well Gaia. Gaia represents Storm perfectly in my personal opinion.\

For now, I really want to see her go up in space and use her electrolysis to breath since in space it is Hydrogen and Helium, even our space stations use electrolysis to make oxygen so they can breathe up there. So I can't stop but imagining that she should be doing so, as well. Furthermore, the absolute zero temperature in-space will be no problem for Storm since she can resist it. I am not so sure about the pressure, however, and the radiation.

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    I am still catching up with the current universe, but last when I checked Storm was unconscious and Emma and Jean went somewhere. Now I do enjoy what I see about the Goddess stuff, but I think on her more like... well Gaia. Gaia represents Storm perfectly in my personal opinion.\

For now, I really want to see her go up in space and use her electrolysis to breath since in space it is Hydrogen and Helium, even our space stations use electrolysis to make oxygen so they can breathe up there. So I can't stop but imagining that she should be doing so, as well. Furthermore, the absolute zero temperature in-space will be no problem for Storm since she can resist it. I am not so sure about the pressure, however, and the radiation.
    Her powers should afford her protection from radiation and pressure too. I know in her solo she manipulated the earth's em field and ozone exposing her directly to the sun's radiation and she was not burned:

she also didnt need a suit that protected her from radiation when even Phoenix powered Jean had to wear one:

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

she also didnt need a suit that protected her from radiation when even Phoenix powered Jean had to wear one:

I dont think the suit was used to protect from radiation bc Jean in that scan says that Thunderbird is the only one immune from radiation poisoning and even he is wearing a suit. Doesnt make sense that he does if it has no effect on him. This doesnt seem clear

I dont think the suit was used to protect from radiation bc Jean in that scan says that Thunderbird is the only one immune from radiation poisoning and even he is wearing a suit. Doesnt make sense that he does if it has no effect on him. This doesnt seem clear

the suits were meant to protect then from the toxic radiation levels Polaris was exposed to.

in terms of nesl not sure maybe he was wearing it to protect him from some other elemental hazard.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-30-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

the suits were meant to protect then from the toxic radiation levels Polaris was exposed to.
    I get that but it makes no sense that Neal wore one of he was immune to it

I get that but it makes no sense that Neal wore one of he was immune to it
    yea the only other thing I can think of is he were it to maybe protect him from the corrosive effects of the sludge lorna was magnetically manipulating.

Incredible Member

Let's also remember that Roma stated if Adversary were to ever be destroyed 616 would perish. That's how important and powerful his Chaos is