Page 280 of 613 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Let's also remember that Roma stated if Adversary were to ever be destroyed 616 would perish. That's how important and powerful his Chaos is
    yes he is needed for life to thrive. though much is unknown about him he is a very powerful god.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N4kSms_Qj...c42/RCO009.jpg
    Here he pushed to the front arguing on who deserves to be the true satan
    This includes some of the most powerful hell lords

so help me here. I didn't think adversary was a hell lord as he doesnt have a hell dimension he presides over. I thought that issue was simply a gathering of all the demon/devil gods/entities.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so help me here. I didn't think adversary was a hell lord as he doesnt have a hell dimension he presides over. I thought that issue was simply a gathering of all the demon/devil gods/entities.
    Kyss you are right in the sense of ruling their own demons ion.

A Hell-Lord is a POWERFUL DEMON that Rules and Dominates their OWN Dimension. However, if they step OUT of their dimension their power is actually weakened the longer they are out. But they are still a powerful threat. We have seen this with Mephisto many times.

Furthermore in their Native Dimension they are essentially GOD themselves. They can do whatever they want. A Real outside the Universe Really.
    Here is a list of Hell Lords that have their own dimensions are:
    -Mephisto- Hell
    -Satannish -Not clear what his ream is but he is the Proclaimed Son of Mephisto and is considered a Hell-Lord.
    -Dormammu- Dark Dimension
    -Hela- Neffielhiem
    -Cyttorak- Crimson Dimension
    -Belasco- Lord of Limbo
    -Shumma Gorath -Lord of Chaos and Master of the extra-dimensional gods known as the Old Ones.
    -Nightmare- Dream Realm
    -TOBA(if you read current Hulk) The One Below All. - Below Place
    -Thog- Sominus the realm of Conflict
    -Azazel- The BrimeStone Dimension. This is where Nightcrawler’s Real Father is from. And where Nightcrawler teleports to in and out.

Then we have POWERFUL Demons like:
    *Black Heart child of Mephisto
    *Daimon HellStorm son of Satannish or Satan whichever.
    *Satana Sister of Daimon HellStorm and Daughter of Satannish or Satan
    *Adversary a Demon God of Chaos

So the WHOLE HELL LORD tittle is REALLY MUDDLED. And hard to put an actual Who is who and what is what. The Fact that Many Demons consider themselves the “True Satan” is hard to put them in Rank who is the most powerful.

However, Marvel has made it it important and a point that Hell -Lords are not to be trifled with. The list can always change because they can be dethroned. Currently, Johnny Blaze The Ghost Rider is the King of Hell because he dethroned Mephisto.

However, in Adversary and his Rank or position? It’s hard to say where he stands because there are many Demons that are just as powerful or even more than him. So who knows. But that doesn’t mean The Adversary isn’t a Threat. He very much is.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 06-30-2020 at 04:50 PM.

Incredible Member

From my knowledge Adversary himself has a dimension of chaos. He wanted to spread that chaos to 616 universe

BANNED

From my knowledge Adversary himself has a dimension of chaos. He wanted to spread that chaos to 616 universe
    Adversary comes from a Universe of Chaos. It’s not stated if it his own personal realm of Chaos.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Adversary comes from a Universe of Chaos. It’s not stated if it his own personal realm of Chaos.
    Wished they explained that more. It does explain whether it's his dimension or from there. All it says is native dimension.

BANNED

Wished they explained that more. It does explain whether it's his dimension or from there. All it says is native dimension.
    Exactly. Marvel needs to give us more information on him.

Kyss you are right in the sense of ruling their own demons ion.

A Hell-Lord is a POWERFUL DEMON that Rules and Dominates their OWN Dimension. However, if they step OUT of their dimension their power is actually weakened the longer they are out. But they are still a powerful threat. We have seen this with Mephisto many times.

Furthermore in their Native Dimension they are essentially GOD themselves. They can do whatever they want. A Real outside the Universe Really.
    Here is a list of Hell Lords that have their own dimensions are:
    -Mephisto- Hell
    -Satannish -Not clear what his ream is but he is the Proclaimed Son of Mephisto and is considered a Hell-Lord.
    -Dormammu- Dark Dimension
    -Hela- Neffielhiem
    -Cyttorak- Crimson Dimension
    -Belasco- Lord of Limbo
    -Shumma Gorath -Lord of Chaos and Master of the extra-dimensional gods known as the Old Ones.
    -Nightmare- Dream Realm
    -TOBA(if you read current Hulk) The One Below All. - Below Place
    -Thog- Sominus the realm of Conflict
    -Azazel- The BrimeStone Dimension. This is where Nightcrawler’s Real Father is from. And where Nightcrawler teleports to in and out.

Then we have POWERFUL Demons like:
    *Black Heart child of Mephisto
    *Daimon HellStorm son of Satannish or Satan whichever.
    *Satana Sister of Daimon HellStorm and Daughter of Satannish or Satan
    *Adversary a Demon God of Chaos

So the WHOLE HELL LORD tittle is REALLY MUDDLED. And hard to put an actual Who is who and what is what. The Fact that Many Demons consider themselves the “True Satan” is hard to put them in Rank who is the most powerful.

However, Marvel has made it it important and a point that Hell -Lords are not to be trifled with. The list can always change because they can be dethroned. Currently, Johnny Blaze The Ghost Rider is the King of Hell because he dethroned Mephisto.

However, in Adversary and his Rank or position? It’s hard to say where he stands because there are many Demons that are just as powerful or even more than him. So who knows. But that doesn’t mean The Adversary isn’t a Threat. He very much is.
    I'm not sure I agree with your classification. As you mentioned hell lords are at their most poeerfyo.when in their dimension they rule. Once removed the longer they are away the less powerful they become or if one blocks the demon god their connection to their energy source (tchalla was able to do this when mephisto was on earth). Adversary powers are not contingent upon where he resides. He is powerful wherever he goes. Also, I'm not sure the other hell lords were described as being necessary to live as their death would resort in the destruction of life itself. I would say adversary is more powerful than the hello lords.

BANNED

I'm not sure I agree with your classification. As you mentioned hell lords are at their most poeerfyo.when in their dimension they rule. Once removed the longer they are away the less powerful they become or if one blocks the demon god their connection to their energy source (tchalla was able to do this when mephisto was on earth). Adversary powers are not contingent upon where he resides. He is powerful wherever he goes. Also, I'm not sure the other hell lords were described as being necessary to live as their death would resort in the destruction of life itself. I would say adversary is more powerful than the hello lords.
    It’s not MY classification. This is Marvel’s. All that information I got from Marvel.

I don’t think Adversary is more powerful than some of them. Most of them can do exactly what Adversary can and more. I’d argue Dormammu and Shumma m Gorath can beat the Adversary.

It’s not MY classification. This is Marvel’s. All that information I got from Marvel.

I don’t think Adversary is more powerful than some of them. Most of them can do exactly what Adversary can and more. I’d argue Dormammu and Shumma m Gorath can beat the Adversary.
    where do they classify them as stronger than adversary?

and please dont say msrvel.com that website is dreadfully inaccurate.

BANNED

where do they classify them as stronger than adversary?

and please dont say msrvel.com that website is dreadfully inaccurate.
    It’s From their Database.

As for Classification like I said earlier it’s very Muddled. It’s like they can’t make up their minds. However, Marvel makes the Hell-Lords a powerful bunch of Demons. Why? No clue. Bit they are at the Top. Can the Adversary beat them? I’d say some of them. Not all.

It’s From their Database.

As for Classification like I said earlier it’s very Muddled. It’s like they can’t make up their minds. However, Marvel makes the Hell-Lords a powerful bunch of Demons. Why? No clue. Bit they are at the Top. Can the Adversary beat them? I’d say some of them. Not all.
    yes that's not canon material boo.

BANNED

yes that's not canon material boo.
    Uh, Yes it is.

Their citations and references come straight from Cannon.

Incredible Member

Ummm Roma is like mid multiversal. She reports directly to Eternity. From my understanding which is Dormammu's equal. Now Adversary is only a few steps above Roma. I don't think he's beating Dormammu. Might give him a fight but that's all.