Page 281 of 528 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 7920
  1. #4201
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Uh, Yes it is.

    Their citations and references come straight from Cannon.
    provide the receipts that say adversary is weaker than mephisto?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #4202
    Spectacular Member The92Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Her powers should afford her protection from radiation and pressure too. I know in her solo she manipulated the earth's em field and ozone exposing her directly to the sun's radiation and she was not burned:




    she also didnt need a suit that protected her from radiation when even Phoenix powered Jean had to wear one:


    Then, in this case, she can survive in open space. If neither pressure nor radiation affects her. Using her electrolysis she should be able to breathe even up there, by using it on the hydrogen.

  3. #4203
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Ummm Roma is like mid multiversal. She reports directly to Eternity. From my understanding which is Dormammu's equal. Now Adversary is only a few steps above Roma. I don't think he's beating Dormammu. Might give him a fight but that's all.
    See the only thing Roma has going for her is Statements. Her actual Feats(IMO) are not impressive. Furthermore, Iím starting question Romaís actual Role in the Universe. I mean The Living Tribunal and The White Phoenix oversees ALL of the Multiverse. And yet neither of them really mentions Roma or the White Citadel.

  4. #4204
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    provide the receipts that say adversary is weaker than mephisto?
    Wait Marvel didn’t say that the Adversary is weaker than Mephisto? Where did that come from?
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 06-30-2020 at 08:21 PM.

  5. #4205
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    See the only thing Roma has going for her is Statements. Her actual Feats(IMO) are not impressive. Furthermore, Iím starting question Romaís actual Role in the Universe. I mean The Living Tribunal and The White Phoenix oversees ALL of the Multiverse. And yet neither of them really mentions Roma or the White Citadel.
    -Umm She tanked an attack from Masterimind with the Excalibur and Amulet of Right. The same weapons they tried to get back from Mastermind the entire story because he had the power to split the multiverse and destroy Otherworld. When Roma got free (he used his omniversal knowledge to trick and trap her) He tried to kill her using that power which didn't work. She then defeated him.
    - Merlyn stated that Roma easily manipulated the Omniversal tower which through off his psychic connection with the tower. We also see in that same arch when the chaoswave struck the tower. The tower collapsed and all the dimensions in existence crashed together.
    - Not only that She tanked the tower falling on her as well as the a direct hit from the Chaos wave when she tried to save the tower
    - Her very own dimension is stated to be a multiverse. It's also stated Adversary defeated and trapped her in her own multiverse.
    -Stated to be Merlyn's equal who is also multiversal
    - Jaime Braddock from a different timeline tried to take over the multiverse using balls of magic made by Merlyn. He did this before Roma and Merlyn were sleep. Once Psylocke made an illusion of Roma and Merlyn. He nearly passed out.
    -She also tanked a hit from Abraxas, the one who killed every galactus in the multiverse. She literally tanked an attack and faked her death
    -With a snap she created spiderman a gadget that let's him go through the destiny of life which acts like a model for the multiverse and enables travel through all realities
    -Stated more than once her title equals her power level
    -She's also strongest person in Otherworld and Sorcerer supreme


    Literally the only statements she has is being equal to her father, strongest being in otherworld, and her title equaling her powerlevel
    Last edited by KLY360; 06-30-2020 at 08:00 PM.

  6. #4206
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Umm also the phoenix force itself plays a big part on the creation of Otherworld. There are also multiple nexuses in marvel
    Last edited by KLY360; 06-30-2020 at 08:09 PM.

  7. #4207
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post


    Literally the only statements she has is being equal to her father, strongest being in otherworld, and her title equaling her powerlevel
    Much appreciated for putting out her feats. But just like I said half of her feats are based on Statements as you just showed. Which is why I stated I’m not impressed personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Umm also the phoenix force itself plays a big part on the creation of Otherworld. There are also multiple nexuses in marvel
    You must be referring to the M’Kraan Crystal sir. Which is the Nexus of All Realities. That’s where the Term The White Hot room comes from. Ergo The White Phoenix of the Crown.

  8. #4208
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    Then, in this case, she can survive in open space. If neither pressure nor radiation affects her. Using her electrolysis she should be able to breathe even up there, by using it on the hydrogen.
    100% agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    -Umm She tanked an attack from Masterimind with the Excalibur and Amulet of Right. The same weapons they tried to get back from Mastermind the entire story because he had the power to split the multiverse and destroy Otherworld. When Roma got free (he used his omniversal knowledge to trick and trap her) He tried to kill her using that power which didn't work. She then defeated him.
    - Merlyn stated that Roma easily manipulated the Omniversal tower which through off his psychic connection with the tower. We also see in that same arch when the chaoswave struck the tower. The tower collapsed and all the dimensions in existence crashed together.
    - Not only that She tanked the tower falling on her as well as the a direct hit from the Chaos wave when she tried to save the tower
    - Her very own dimension is stated to be a multiverse. It's also stated Adversary defeated and trapped her in her own multiverse.
    -Stated to be Merlyn's equal who is also multiversal
    - Jaime Braddock from a different timeline tried to take over the multiverse using balls of magic made by Merlyn. He did this before Roma and Merlyn were sleep. Once Psylocke made an illusion of Roma and Merlyn. He nearly passed out.
    -She also tanked a hit from Abraxas, the one who killed every galactus in the multiverse. She literally tanked an attack and faked her death
    -With a snap she created spiderman a gadget that let's him go through the destiny of life which acts like a model for the multiverse and enables travel through all realities
    -Stated more than once her title equals her power level
    -She's also strongest person in Otherworld and Sorcerer supreme


    Literally the only statements she has is being equal to her father, strongest being in otherworld, and her title equaling her powerlevel
    excellent post thank you for listing these out.


    sidebar question: you seem to be very knowledgeable. what are your thoughts on xmen red did you enjoy the book?

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Much appreciated for putting out her feats. But just like I said half of her feats are based on Statements as you just showed. Which is why I stated I’m not impressed personally.



    You must be referring to the M’Kraan Crystal sir. Which is the Nexus of All Realities. That’s where the Term The White Hot room comes from. Ergo The White Phoenix of the Crown.
    yes those are pretty impressive feats. any time you start talking omniversal feats that in of itself cuts out most contenders in the mu.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  9. #4209
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Much appreciated for putting out her feats. But just like I said half of her feats are based on Statements as you just showed. Which is why I stated I’m not impressed personally.


    I don't understand on how half of her feats are based on statements when she has actual feats herself. Not only that the statements backup what is shown so the feats and statements go hand to hand. Statements are only invalid if it doesn't match up with the feats. In Roma case they match up.


    You must be referring to the M’Kraan Crystal sir. Which is the Nexus of All Realities. That’s where the Term The White Hot room comes from. Ergo The White Phoenix of the Crown.
    How can you downplay? but think I'm talking about the M'kraan Crystal? There are multiple nexus of all realities in marvel one of the omniversal tower which the phoenix force helped established, M'kraan crystal, Destiny of life and I can keep going on.
    Last edited by KLY360; 06-30-2020 at 08:51 PM.

  10. #4210
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    How can you downplay? but think I'm talking about the M'kraan Crystal? There are multiple nexus of all realities in marvel one of the omniversal tower which the phoenix force helped established, M'kraan crystal, Destiny of life and I can keep going on.
    Your response is all over the place.
    To your 1st response: Your incorrect. Downplaying would be calling her Weak for being bested by a Demon.

    To your 2nd response: You are talking about the M’Kraan Crystal because you made a statement talking about All Realities. . That’s why I mentioned it in the 1st place because that’s where the WPOTC comes from.

    To your 3rd Response: There are only 3 Places that Hold the Nexus to All Realities. 1. The Florida Everglades 2. The M’Kraan Crystal 3. The White Citadel in the Otherworld.
    Where are you coming up with “Multiple Nexuses”?? Can you list the rest because I’m not familiar with them.

  11. #4211
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Your response is all over the place.
    To your 1st response: Your incorrect. Downplaying would be calling her Weak for being bested by a Demon.

    To your 2nd response: You are talking about the M’Kraan Crystal because you made a statement talking about All Realities. . That’s why I mentioned it in the 1st place because that’s where the WPOTC comes from.

    To your 3rd Response: There are only 3 Places that Hold the Nexus to All Realities. 1. The Florida Everglades 2. The M’Kraan Crystal 3. The White Citadel in the Otherworld.
    Where are you coming up with “Multiple Nexuses”?? Can you list the rest because I’m not familiar with them.
    1. The post seems like it. Your response seems like you're calling Roma nothing but statements when she has feats to back those statements up.
    2. In my response I'm not talking about the Crystal. You started to downplay Roma saying what is even her role since the Living Tribune and WPOTC exist. There are more people watching over the multiversal than them. There are literally beings called Watchers working too.
    3. There are multiple nexuses in Marvel. I named three already you gave another one, so that makes four. From my knowledge they all do different task. Example Destiny of life models the multiverse and leaves to travel anywhere throughout the multiverse. The crystal is the doorway to any place in the multiverse from past, present and future. The omniversal tower is the intersection of all realities.
    Last edited by KLY360; 06-30-2020 at 10:28 PM.

  12. #4212
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    1. The post seems like it. Your response seems like you're calling Roma nothing but statements when she has feats to back those statements up.
    2. In my response I'm not talking about the Crystal. You started to downplay Roma saying what is even her role since the Living Tribune and WPOTC exist. There are more people watching over the multiversal than them. There are literally beings called Watchers working too.
    3. There are multiple nexuses in Marvel. I named three already you gave another one, so that makes four. From my knowledge they all do different task. Example Destiny of life models the multiverse and leaves to travel anywhere throughout the multiverse. The crystal is the doorway to any place in the multiverse from past, present and future. The omniversal tower is the intersection of all realities.
    1. If it seems like I’m calling Roma “nothing” to you then I’d have to say you probably misunderstood my whole post based upon your response.
    .
    2. You have to be talking about the Crystal because you said in your post and I Quote: “There are Multiple Nexus in Marvel”. There’s only 3 Doorways to those Realities. And I listed them. So, not sure where you’re getting “Multiple” from. Maybe your talking about Overseers. Now, I hope you understand that The Watchers do not actually watch over the Multiverse right?? Only, important events. Now I’ll say this and I’m done. Me talking about questioning Roma’s Role is Valid when she’s had no contact with the Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal is the Leading Expert in ALL things Multiverse. Yes, Roma has her Job, but I’m saying how exactly is she any important when the Living Tribunal is more powerful and has more authority than Roma. That’s what I meant about me questioning her Role. Because it begs the question is she even Needed when you have The Living Tribunal and The White Phoenix of The Crown.

    3. Ok. We need to clarify. There are 3 Doorways that are Nexus To All Realities. I’ve listed 3. What you are referring too are Overseers of the Multiverse. And there are Still 3.

    Anyway, I can on about this, but I’m done. I’ve got nothing else to say about Roma. I’m simply not impressed with her. That’s all I’m gonna say.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 06-30-2020 at 11:12 PM.

  13. #4213
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    1. If it seems like I’m calling Roma “nothing” to you then I’d have to say you probably misunderstood my whole post based upon your response.
    .
    2. You have to be talking about the Crystal because you said in your post and I Quote: “There are Multiple Nexus in Marvel”. There’s only 3 Doorways to those Realities. And I listed them. So, not sure where you’re getting “Multiple” from. Maybe your talking about Overseers. Now, I hope you understand that The Watchers do not actually watch over the Multiverse right?? Only, important events. Now I’ll say this and I’m done. Me talking about questioning Roma’s Role is Valid when she’s had no contact with the Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal is the Leading Expert in ALL things Multiverse. Yes, Roma has her Job, but I’m saying how exactly is she any important when the Living Tribunal is more powerful and has more authority than Roma. That’s what I meant about me questioning her Role. Because it begs the question is she even Needed when you have The Living Tribunal and The White Phoenix of The Crown.

    3. Ok. We need to clarify. There are 3 Doorways that are Nexus To All Realities. I’ve listed 3. What you are referring too are Overseers of the Multiverse. And there are Still 3.

    Anyway, I can on about this, but I’m done. I’ve got nothing else to say about Roma. I’m simply not impressed with her. That’s all I’m gonna say.
    1. No, you're trying to take away her feats by calling her unimpressive and then say she's mostly statements when that's wrong.
    2. There are multiple nexuses in marvel. Hell is three not "multiple". Like I said the omniversal tower is is the centerpoint or intersection of all realities. You realize LT may see everything but that doesn't mean he has to act. If that's the case where is WPOTC or LT at every time the multiverse is in danger. In fact using your logic what's the point of LT and Phoenix when there's TOAA? LT also has beings working for even him. Anyways It's Roma job along with the Britain Corps to help stop potential threats. Even then there times when Roma let things in the multiversal play out. She said herself with Galactus having the power to easily defeat him but let that event play out. Watchers as a collective whole watch over the multiverse so you're wrong. They just don't act on anything. Also this stuff about Roma/Merlyn/Britain Corps is explained in Excalibur but alright. Not only that LT is the judge of the multiverse. Merlyn and Roma are literally guardians that help protect it.
    3. Starlight Citadel, Nexuses of all realities, White Room, Destiny of Life. Just named some Nexuses that I know off from the top of my head. I'm told Limbo is a nexus but I have to look more into that.

    You can be unimpressed by Roma saying "IMO wasn’t really that powerful to begin with" even though that's a claim not an opinion. The FACTS prove she's on the level of her father. But your claim that doesn't stop her from having multiversal feats and statements.
    Last edited by KLY360; 06-30-2020 at 11:56 PM.

  14. #4214
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    1. No, you're trying to take away her feats by calling her unimpressive and then say she's mostly statements when that's wrong.
    2. There are multiple nexuses in marvel. Hell is three not "multiple". Like I said the omniversal tower is is the centerpoint or intersection of all realities. You realize LT may see everything but that doesn't mean he has to act. If that's the case where is WPOTC or LT at every time the multiverse is in danger. In fact using your logic what's the point of LT and Phoenix when there's TOAA? LT also has beings working for even him. Anyways It's Roma job along with the Britain Corps to help stop potential threats. Even then there times when Roma let things in the multiversal play out. She said herself with Galactus having the power to easily defeat him but let that event play out. Watchers as a collective whole watch over the multiverse so you're wrong. They just don't act on anything. Also this stuff about Roma/Merlyn/Britain Corps is explained in Excalibur but alright.
    3. Starlight Citadel, Nexuses of all realities, White Room, Destiny of Life. Just named some Nexuses that I know off from the top of my head. I'm told Limbo is a nexus but I have to look more into that.

    You can be unimpressed by Roma saying "IMO wasn’t really that powerful to begin with" even though that's a claim not an opinion. The FACTS prove she's on the level of her father. But your claim that doesn't stop her from having multiversal feats and statements.
    1. No You misunderstood.
    2. Most of what you said is Incorrect Here. But I’m going to leave that alone.
    3. You are still Incorrect. Because there’s only 3.

    Your right it is my opinion. Hence why I said IMO. But you also need to understand most of her feats are statements too. Anyway, that’s all I got on this topic. Night.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-01-2020 at 12:07 AM.

  15. #4215
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,314

    Default

    this topic is interesting and got me thinking, who is the most powerful for ororo has beaten? I'm thinking it would be adversary or death.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •