Page 282 of 613 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 9190
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    1. No I’m not. You simply misunderstood.
    2. Ok, there’s a lot here that needs to be clarified. Because most of what you said is incorrect. But I’m going to leave that alone.
    3. You are Incorrect . Because there only 3.

Your right it is my opinion. Hence why I said IMO. But you tried to take it as fact. Anyway, that’s all I got on this topic.
    1. Alright
    2. LT is not constantly saving the multiverse from every event. I stated he also has people working for him which is probably not true. But what I meant was there are being like Phoenix, Watchers, Merlyn, Roma, Eternity, Infinity and etc watching over the multiverse and some help prevent threats. The only difference is LT balances and Judge the multiverse. So again using your logic what's the point of Hadari Yao when LT balances everything? What's the point of certain gods and position when there's LT? So what did I state that was wrong? The watchers watch over the multiverse to gain knowledge. Literally stated by Marvel they watch over every civilization from start to end.
    3. There's four. Destiny of life connect travel to all of CREATION. Which makes it a nexuses to all realities. Literally all a nexuses does is connect dimensions. But when it connect to all realities it's a Nexus of all realities. If you don't accept it argue with Roma for helping explain it and the writers of Spider man who came up with Destiny of Life.

That's not an opinion saying She's not powerful to begin with. That's a claim you have no evidence that she not powerful. You have actual feats and statements that she's on her father level. Saying she's not powerful means a street leveler to high tier can beat her even though that's beyond false.
    Last edited by KLY360; 07-01-2020 at 12:33 AM.

Incredible Member

How powerful is even Death? He scales to Stormcaster. I means it only solidified her as high tier based on what I seen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    1. Alright
    2. LT is not constantly saving the multiverse from every event. I stated he also has people working for him which is probably not true. But what I meant was there are being like Phoenix, Watchers, Merlyn, Roma, Eternity, Infinity and etc watching over the multiverse and some help prevent threats. The only difference is LT balances and Judge the multiverse. So again using your logic what's the point of Hadari Yao when LT balances everything? What's the point of certain gods and position when there's LT? So what did I state that was wrong? The watchers watch over the multiverse to gain knowledge. Literally stated by Marvel they watch over every civilization from start to end.
    3. There's four. Destiny of life connect travel to all of CREATION. Which makes it a nexuses to all realities. Literally all a nexuses does is connect dimensions. But when it connect to all realities it's a Nexus of all realities. If you don't accept it argue with Roma for helping explain it and the writers of Spider man who came up with Destiny of Life.

That's not an opinion saying She's not powerful to begin with. That's a claim you have no evidence that she not powerful. You have actual feats and statements that she's on her father level. Saying she's not powerful means a street leveler to high tier can beat her even though that's beyond false.
    Ok, Again. Most of your information is wrong. I’m not continuing the discussion with you because were off Topic now. I’m done with the Topic. Please Move On.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-01-2020 at 01:23 AM.

Incredible Member

Point out what's wrong.
    Actually this discussion very much involves Storm. Storm was stated and shown to be more powerful than Adversary. One of Adversary feats is defeating Roma multiple times. Which you claim is not powerful. If Roma power level wasn't relevant in the first place, you would have never made a claim like two pages ago about it.

BANNED

Point out what's wrong.
    Actually this discussion very much involves Storm. Storm was stated and shown to be more powerful than Adversary. One of Adversary feats is defeating Roma multiple times. Which you claim is not powerful. If Roma power level wasn't relevant in the first place, you would have never made a claim like two pages ago about it.
    Actually, No the discussion does not involve Storm. Especially if I sit her and took the time to start pointing out the misinformation in both of your long winded post. It wouldn’t be about Storm. We’d be off Topic and we’d be on this topic for days.

So, it’s time to move on to something else.

Incredible Member

I never went off topic about Storm. You claim in my post about Storm that Roma wasn't powerful (which is false). I went on to name her feats and backed up statements.

Roma literally scales to Hadari Yao so yes this discussion very much involves Storm. If not Roma wouldn't have been brought up.

You keep claiming I'm spreading false information but not pointing it out.

BANNED

I never went off topic about Storm. You claim in my post about Storm that Roma wasn't powerful (which is false). I went on to name her feats and backed up statements.

Roma literally scales to Hadari Yao so yes this discussion very much involves Storm. If not Roma wouldn't have been brought up.

You keep claiming I'm spreading false information but not pointing it out.
    Ok, dude Stop

BANNED

ANYWAY

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this topic is interesting and got me thinking, who is the most powerful for ororo has beaten? I'm thinking it would be adversary or death.
    What would be MORE interesting is Storm teaming up with someone she normally wouldn’t or doesn’t know.

Like IronFist/Storm team up would be interesting.

Uhm... question. In which issue exactly, Storm fights that Adversary of Death or w/e (not familiar with him/her). It seems like this was quite a big feat on her resume, and I wanted to check it out and read that specific issue.

Incredible Member

Yeah anyways what do y'all except to see in the Storm solo if it ever happens?
    Last edited by KLY360; 07-01-2020 at 04:07 AM.

Yeah anyways what do y'all except to see in the Storm solo if it ever happens?
    Multiple foils. Flourish, Marrow, Cyclops, Beast.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    Uhm... question. In which issue exactly, Storm fights that Adversary of Death or w/e (not familiar with him/her). It seems like this was quite a big feat on her resume, and I wanted to check it out and read that specific issue.
    Not sure what ya mean by “Adversary of Death” did you mean The Adversary??? If So,

Storm 1st fought the Adversary in Uncanny X-Men Issue #227
    Storm 2nd Battle against the The Adversary Is in Black Panther Issue #172

But if your referring to the God of Death Uovu.
    Storm fights him in X-Men Gold Issue #33-35

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

1. Adversary was neat bu her with the help of Wakandan shamans in bp.
    2. Death was also defeated in BP when she travelled to limbo to save tchalla.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Not sure what ya mean by “Adversary of Death” did you mean The Adversary??? If So,

Storm 1st fought the Adversary in Uncanny X-Men Issue #227
    Storm 2nd Battle against the The Adversary Is in Black Panther Issue #172

But if your referring to the God of Death Uovu.
    Storm fights him in X-Men Gold Issue #33-35
    She fought with two deities?! I thought they are the same thing...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

She fought with two deities?! I thought they are the same thing...
    stormcaster beat uovo not storm. she expressed she couldnt beat that thing without being hammertime.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!