Page 288 of 613 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

storm beat exodus???? I want some receipts.

she was the only Xman that was able to hurt X-Legion so it's not a shock to me. She is the heavy hitting cannon of the xmen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Yeah, I wanna see the receipts too.

I don’t have that recorded in my Vault of Feats.

Exodus is pretty powerful. He restrained the powerful characters on the bottom left and deflected and attacked the other powerful mutants including Storm in Blood Ties

I still think that they are depowering her a lot. Beat me, but as far as I am aware, weather phenomena are much more destructive than what we've seen and even in the TAS series they still depowered her. If you ask me, if she can generate one billion of electricity jolts, most of those powerful characters will have a hole in their bodies than anything else, having in mind that lightning can cut and melt straight through steel like a heated knife through butter.

EDIT: Actually scratch that (the above), I've seen it properly used only on one individual. X-Man. Storm was the only one powerful enough to tear through his very essence and separate them, now this is what a bolt of real lightning should cause as damage, just I don't think they keep depict it, well.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-02-2020 at 06:35 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    I still think that they are depowering her a lot. Beat me, but as far as I am aware, weather phenomena are much more destructive than what we've seen and even in the TAS series they still depowered her. If you ask me, if she can generate one billion of electricity jolts, most of those powerful characters will have a hole in their bodies than anything else, having in mind that lightning can cut and melt straight through steel like a heated knife through butter.
    Oh yes. Weather Phenomenon is NO JOKE. Getting Hit by Lightning F*%# Hurts. I pray to God I don’t get hit by it. Lol But getting hit by energy that’s hotter than the Surface if the Sun SHOULD put any Hole into anyone(if you don’t have a Healing Factor).

As for Wind can shatter your Bones with enough force. And Water with enough speed and force can cut you in Half. Look at Avatar the Lost Airbender LOL. I don’t think Storm gets de powered, but is Holding back Way to Often.

EDIT: Actually scratch that (the above), I've seen it properly used only on one individual. X-Man. Storm was the only one powerful enough to tear through his very essence and separate them, now this is what a bolt of real lightning should cause as damage, just I don't think they keep depict it, well.
    let's not forget ot was legion and xman. both of these characters (two omegas) were merged and it was storm's powers alone that was powerful enough to hurt them enough for them to be separated.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-02-2020 at 06:43 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Recently I looked at the Storm respect thread on comicvine and I was like dang, Storm is so powerful. She probably doesn't even need a team. She is so compelling and her powers are so versatile that Storm should have a solo series. I know X-men solos do not do so well, but Storm probably should have had a book centered around her like both Kitty and Jean did recently (in X-men Gold and Red respectively).

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Storm Giant Sized issue. I hope Hickman and Co. has some good plans for Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    let's not forget ot was legion and xman. both of these characters (two omegas) were merged and it was storm's powers alone that was powerful enough to hurt them enough for them to be separated.

And just noticed that it was her own energy that hit him, not a weather phenomenon. She personally hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Recently I looked at the Storm respect thread on comicvine and I was like dang, Storm is so powerful. She probably doesn't even need a team. She is so compelling and her powers are so versatile that Storm should have a solo series. I know X-men solos do not do so well, but Storm probably should have had a book centered around her like both Kitty and Jean did recently (in X-men Gold and Red respectively).

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Storm Giant Sized issue. I hope Hickman and Co. has some good plans for Storm.
    True that. And note that her Magic Potential isn't even tapped into yet. Neither her Godhood, they poked around with it, but that was it. I do look forward to seeing what she will do in her solo.

BANNED

Welcome, Brotha!!! Welcome.

Incredible Member

Storm is so powerful that literally her flaw to make her an all around character is having no defense.

But we call know that each energy Storm controls can make a shield so put it all together.

And just noticed that it was her own energy that hit him, not a weather phenomenon. She personally hit him.

True that. And note that her Magic Potential isn't even tapped into yet. Neither her Godhood, they poked around with it, but that was it. I do look forward to seeing what she will do in her solo.
    that is a great observation I never noticed that until u pointed it out

Incredible Member

True that. And note that her Magic Potential isn't even tapped into yet. Neither her Godhood, they poked around with it, but that was it. I do look forward to seeing what she will do in her solo.[/QUOTE]

I think her godhead is her magic potential or least part of it.

Incredible Member

I believe this is gonna be the issue where Storm transcends her human limitation in evolve into a pure element like Iceman or Jean Grey.

That being said I wonder why Emma's diamond form isn't omega or is it because of people like Husk and Colossus?

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I believe this is gonna be the issue where Storm transcends her human limitation in evolve into a pure element like Iceman or Jean Grey.

That being said I wonder why Emma's diamond form isn't omega or is it because of people like Husk and Colossus?
    Now that, I want to see. It is about time they do something about her human limitations but let's hope she can fully control it and switch between the forms on demand. But I believe Hickman has high plans for Storm since officially introduced her as an Omega before on the very first issue when he grabbed the storyline. Which means that we will definitely see something amazing of her when he gets to her solos.

Now that, I want to see. It is about time they do something about her human limitations but let's hope she can fully control it and switch between the forms on demand. But I believe Hickman has high plans for Storm since officially introduced her as an Omega before on the very first issue when he grabbed the storyline. Which means that we will definitely see something amazing of her when he gets to her solos.
    I think the big plans are that she leads these new band of mutants