Page 293 of 613 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I want to say Wonder Man Win.

But at the same time I feel Like MAYBE Storm can pull out a win. But I’m not sure what she could do to a Person who is Pure Ionic Energy.
    Many here have already stated that Ororo can manipulate and or control all forms of energy -- so why should Simon's Ionic Energy be any different?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-04-2020 at 04:05 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    But she already has damped with some cosmic manipulations, like bending the Solar Winds... I mean come on, that is a pure cosmic accomplishment.

Aren't the above supposed to be vice-versa? Cosmic entities are far more powerful than the Divines... For example, take this recent Thor Comic... Thor (2020), where Thor became Herald, in one the pages it was clearly shown that the Gods of Earth flew up in the sky to try and protect it. And Thor became much more powerful once he became a Cosmic Entity, Herald of Galactus... or do I misunderstand that or something?

yea looking into it a bit more it seems you are right where there seems to be some overlap at yes between gods being stronger and cosmic beings. the one above all I guess is the ultimate power and it's a cosmic being.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Fight: Storm vs Wonder Man.

who would win?
    I dont know what his abilities are. so I cant say
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Fight: Storm vs Wonder Man.

who would win?
    I want to say Wonder Man via speedblitz since I think he can take her down before she gets to cut loose.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That Woman is the Adversary’s Mother. Called “Haven“ she is Indian. It’s complicated really. That Whole Story felt rushed and all over the place.

Anyway, it’s hard to tell what Feat she did, but those were the Powers of the Adversary when he was a Fetus. Also this storyline is where Adversary Beats Roma again and traps her in a Bubble. And The Adversary Tanks a Blast meant to separate your Molecules.
    Which of course doesn’t work on him.

ANYWAY for Haven the Mother of Adversary. Read -X-Factor #96-117 I believe.
    And if you wanna see Adversary be a Badass Read X-Factor #118-121. Another demonstration how powerful he is.
    Yes the feat is a bit wonky. She also had a plane of existence where half of you stood in all of creation and the other half in nothingness. Or send people to literally Oblivion. But I never understood why she need tech to do things when she had Adversary powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Many here have already stated that Ororo can manipulate and or control all forms of energy -- so why should Simon's Ionic Energy be any different?
    Welp, I guess we know the answer then.
    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Yes the feat is a bit wonky. She also had a plane of existence where half of you stood in all of creation and the other half in nothingness. Or send people to literally Oblivion. But I never understood why she need tech to do things when she had Adversary powers.
    Probably Plot? I have no idea.

Incredible Member

looking at powerlisting
    ion manipulation is a sub power of Charged Particles Manipulation which is a sub power of electricity manipulation

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    looking at powerlisting
    ion manipulation is a sub power of Charged Particles Manipulation which is a sub power of electricity manipulation
    and there you have it.

Incredible Member

Which would make sense because Storm can manipulate ions, electrons and etc. Not saying she can directly control ionic energy but her powers uses it sources
    Last edited by KLY360; 07-04-2020 at 11:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    exactly. first we have to remember ororo is an energy manipulator who specializes in weather. second once understanding this and knowing that all forms of matter are composed of energy by way of atoms (protons, neutrons, and electrons) her being able to change clothes on a molecular level shouldnt be too farfetched.
    Or if she uses her goddess powers no explanation needed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I want to say Wonder Man via speedblitz since I think he can take her down before she gets to cut loose.
    Except if she were fully empowered by people worshipping her she’d be the one faster than him. Gods in Marvel have their powers boosted by faith and belief in them.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Or if she uses her goddess powers no explanation needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Except if she were fully empowered by people worshipping her she’d be the one faster than him. Gods in Marvel have their powers boosted by faith and belief in them.
    you're absolutely right

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    that's really nice!!

Check this out, it seems like our power couple are back together in the Black Panther Series (2018-present):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg