Page 294 of 613 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Wow this is fire! Thank you for sharing!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    Check this out, it seems like our power couple are back together in the Black Panther Series (2018-present):

Attachment 98428

Attachment 98429

Attachment 98430
    what issue is this one?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what issue is this one?
    It was in Issue 15. Their romance was so romantic and make it a pleasant experience, to see them back together.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

It was in Issue 15. Their romance was so romantic and make it a pleasant experience, to see them back together.
    I am as well. He was the only person who truly wanted her to be her best self. Believing that she possessed in her something Xavier had told her was not true so long ago:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I am as well. He was the only person who truly wanted her to be her best self. Believing that she possessed in her something Xavier had told her was not true so long ago:

I can't agree more. I've always wondered what would have happened with Ororo if she never met X-Men and joined their team, but instead joined the Avengers? Or God's Pantheon?

BANNED

Ah, this is where term "Godhead" comes from... Now, which of her ancestors was a God?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Ah, this is where term "Godhead" comes from... Now, which of her ancestors was a God?
    Her oldest ancestor was a Goddess, and after her, every daughter born in her bloodline is High Priestess of Sorcery. I am not sure if Storm is the first one of her bloodline to touch her Ancestor's Godhood.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-05-2020 at 09:05 PM.

BANNED

I just want a conversation between ORORO and OSHTUR.

I want to know why they haven’t talked in so long.

BANNED

Her oldest ancestor was a Goddess, and after her, every daughter born in her bloodline is High Priestess of Sorcery. I am not sure if Storm is the first one of her bloodline to touch her Ancestor's Godhood.
    Intresting... That includes Ororo's mother N'Daré too.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I just want a conversation between ORORO and OSHTUR.

I want to know why they haven’t talked in so long.
    To me, this is the first arc of a Storm Solo - her exploring her godhood. She can talk and have adventures with other's she knows that have dabbled in being gods to get their perspective. There can be one issue each character, starting with those on Krakoa like Jean Grey and her experiences with the Phoenix, Apocalypse & Selene. Then she can move on to her connections within the MCU - I also want to see Roma and Thor give their perspectives. An issue where she talks to Bast might be interesting, but it'll depend on where they leave things over the the Black Panther Comic. I want the final issue(s) in the arc to end with Storm and Oshtur (with maybe a Dr. Strange appearance), that sets up Storm's driving motivation for the next few arcs of the solo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    To me, this is the first arc of a Storm Solo - her exploring her godhood. She can talk and have adventures with other's she knows that have dabbled in being gods to get their perspective. There can be one issue each character, starting with those on Krakoa like Jean Grey and her experiences with the Phoenix, Apocalypse & Selene. Then she can move on to her connections within the MCU - I also want to see Roma and Thor give their perspectives. An issue where she talks to Bast might be interesting, but it'll depend on where they leave things over the the Black Panther Comic. I want the final issue(s) in the arc to end with Storm and Oshtur (with maybe a Dr. Strange appearance), that sets up Storm's driving motivation for the next few arcs of the solo.
    Actually, that’s what I want in her solo. Take her in a journey with her Godhood. Have other Gods show her the ropes and explain to her what it truly means to be a Deity etc. That would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Now that would be an amazing adventure for Storm indeed. Other Gods, showing her the ropes, teaching her, how to use her powers, how to expand them, how to control them, how to use them, when to use them, etc.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Intresting... That includes Ororo's mother N'Daré too.
    The magic and the power did not include N'Dare nor her grand mother...As those women had black hair and brown eyes. Although they would certainly have been fully aware of the ancestral gifts they themselves would not have had access to it or been able to use it.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The magic and the power did not include N'Dare nor her grand mother...As those women had black hair and brown eyes. Although they would certainly have been fully aware of the ancestral gifts they themselves would not have had access to it or been able to use it.
    Last time I check when she was invited to the wedding, grandma had white hair blue eyes.
    And we never truly know what happen to NDare due to the fact that all we know about her is that she rebel against tradition. Who know maybe NDare has been incognegro since leaving home. And thats why she always depicted without the WW traits.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'll give you the grandma...as I just thought it was naturally grey hair and "old people"eyes...and nothing was ever mentioned about her having had any powers (not to my recollection)...so I just assumed she didn't/wouldn't have the gift. Although if she did, it would have been a really interesting plot-point not to throw in.

I don't see N'Dare in an act of rebellion colouring her hair and wearing brown contacts, though. That would be a masterly bit of retcon revision.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!