Page 3 of 613 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So Storm/Tchalla get referenced in X-men 4. Magneto likes what the wakandian diplomat has to say and offers a formal deal but the wakandian goes "That there countries will have to continue to settle on the familiar relationship of Kings and Queens."
    bish?????

really??? spill this teas!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so I've yet to read it myself but I'm hearing miss munroe was savage in mauraders today. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon just yet but if this trajectory continues I may have to support this title!
    Haven't read today's issue yet, but one of the things that made me confident with Duggan, is that I read Uncanny Avengers, and it felt like a "team" book. I think he's good at showcasing multiple members.

Also, did the rumored book with Coates and Jen Bartel ever get any follow up?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    bish?????

really??? spill this teas!!!
    It was just a mention. It is clear Krakoa and Wakanda are on good terms and that they have a familial alliance. Wakanda rep basically still recognizes Ororo as Queen. So all the diplomats in the room basically know now if they didn't there is a familial treaty between Wakanda and Krakoa.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Storm was that QUEEN in Marauders. She gets her powers taken via dampener and the guy is all "You intend to fight powerless" Ol girl, yes Ol girl pulls out a vibranium knife screams "You can not take my power" and stabs him in the eye, and then going to tell him shes taking back the knife. lmao. This was everything.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I hope that Storm gets some quality development throughout all of Marvel. She still has so much untapped potential. I hope she maintains a positive trajectory going forward.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Storm was a BOSS!!! In Marauders #5.

Yessss

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Yessss
    What made it epic was it was the exact same smug Russian agent from the other issue. Storm already told him.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

What made it epic was it was the exact same smug Russian agent from the other issue. Storm already told him.
    It’s the fact that Duggan didn’t forget that Storm can fight. Pssh Powers!? Please. And she stabs the **** out of him with her Vibranium Knife......seriously!!!?? That’s awesome.

Storm was that QUEEN in Marauders. She gets her powers taken via dampener and the guy is all "You intend to fight powerless" Ol girl, yes Ol girl pulls out a vibranium knife screams "You can not take my power" and stabs him in the eye, and then going to tell him shes taking back the knife. lmao. This was everything.
    I flipped through the book when I went to my LCS and these Russian dudes better recognize the Queen dont need her powers to do damage. As Kyss says Ororo wont hesitate to cut a bish (with her vibranium knife).

Between that and the Wakandan rep in X-Men is it safe to assume Wakanda accepts Krakoa but just dont need the drugs? I have to reread X-Men, but that's what I understood.

BANNED

So Storm/Tchalla get referenced in X-men 4. Magneto likes what the wakandian diplomat has to say and offers a formal deal but the wakandian goes "That there countries will have to continue to settle on the familiar relationship of Kings and Queens."
    I’m rushing over to read it now. I NEED THIS NAO! We’re talking about Hadari muthafuckin Yao mentioned without being mentioned! ‘It’s done! I’ve been slayed!

She needs a mini or a solo as of 1/1/20. I said it.
    It was just a mention. It is clear Krakoa and Wakanda are on good terms and that they have a familial alliance. Wakanda rep basically still recognizes Ororo as Queen. So all the diplomats in the room basically know now if they didn't there is a familial treaty between Wakanda and Krakoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Yessss
    Y’all I fuckin GAGGED at how real **** just got with Storm under Duggan’s pen!

Hadari Yao REFUSED to relinquish her power to a bitter little man that knew nothing of the word. She wields her vibranium blade with lethal accuracy. And the real fucking slay is that she looks utterly divine whilst shanking a bitch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I’m rushing over to read it now. I NEED THIS NAO! We’re talking about Hadari muthafuckin Yao mentioned without being mentioned! ‘It’s done! I’ve been slayed!

She needs a mini or a solo as of 1/1/20. I said it.

Y’all I fuckin GAGGED at how real **** just got with Storm under Duggan’s pen!

Hadari Yao REFUSED to relinquish her power to a bitter little man that knew nothing of the word. She wields her vibranium blade with lethal accuracy. And the real fucking slay is that she looks utterly divine whilst shanking a bitch.
    This Storm reminds me of Punk Rock Storm where she is more harsh with her enemies I LOVE IT

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

I hope that Storm gets some quality development throughout all of Marvel. She still has so much untapped potential. I hope she maintains a positive trajectory going forward.
    So True. And Nice photo choice, I just feel its missing the Marvel banner above her.

I loved that, give me back my vibranium knife after she put it in his face!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Happy New Year to our Goddess Storm .

To a New Year and a better future!